Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Fourm! Need some people! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:13 pm
"dont you die on me" as he used the only healing jutsu he knew on her."this better work"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:13 pm
Hidan smiled and flew into the pond, he popped back up and gasped. He cracked his neck. "That's all you've got? I barely felt it! Come on! Get my adrenalin pumping! Hit me harder!" Hidan said, groping around to get a good grip on the ground to pull himself out of the water. He ran at Sasuke and punched him square in the forehead, again sending him flying backwards. He un-buttoned the last of the snaps on his cloak and threw the sopping thing behind him. He stood there, shirtless. The scar from where Kakuzu hit him with the kunai in the chest still clearly visible, as well as many other stab marks through out his body.

((hah! hidan's emo! xDD))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:14 pm
she didnt answer him for awhile " it's only temorary " she wispered backing away from him, disapearing into the trees still crying, the justsu would make her pay for her act, but only temorarily, but she still didnt want him to see her like that  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:16 pm
"AGH as he got hit again, you fool dont you get it?"as he wiped blood from his mouth,"i love you".He ran and used konoha hurricane on hidan.  

SasukeShippuden101

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:18 pm
"DIE" as he used lion barrage on hidan.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:18 pm
she umbled over in the trees anger in her, " no, no dont get angry! it only makes it worse! " she scramed as she turned into it, what the jutsu was going to make her, She sprang out of the tree's, she was a girlish figure of a white and blue six tailed fox, she stared at them, the locket still around her neck  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:20 pm
"what the...?hah figures the woman im in love with is a demon,HAH"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:20 pm
fox figure ran over to themstanding imbetween hidan and sauske she growled, them unaware it was her, she snapped at hidan and growled more  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:22 pm
Sasuke smiled,"awesome"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:22 pm
she turnem and using her new found mind reading abilates she wispered " remember it's only temprary, " she tunred back to hidan and kicked him back into the water  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:25 pm
i was just making sure yu heard my feelings before because its hard to say them again  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:27 pm
((STOP POSTING SO DAMN FAST!!!))

Hidan lept off the ground before she could get him. He tried to lunge at them, but couldn't something was holding him back. He felt a tight, rough grip around his waist. He slumped over in Kakuzu's grip. "Geddof you old mofo! Lemme go! Leggo!" was all that was coming out of Hidan's mouth, amongst many other curse words. "I was having fun damnit!" He yelled, biting Kakuzu'a hand. "Sorry about him... he gets carried away sometimes..." Kakuzu said turning and leaving immediatly.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:28 pm
Yuen turned back to him, she droped the locket, then backed away some as the auful pain shot through her again. her fox figure fel over, and lay on it's side, her figure slowly begining to change back  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:29 pm
"good ridance,Sasuke fell to the ground oof today was a rough day, i tell the woman i love my feelings,i get beat up by a madman, and i see a demon."  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:29 pm
(( sorry rofl! hah u got busted by the old koot! haha! ))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff