NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:50 am
(( XD ok ))
Motako ran and ran, she had no idea were though, she just felt like running, " wow... " she said as she reached the wall of the village " I didnt know i ran that far... " " MOTAKO-SENPAI! " " oh s**t... uh... HI MOM! " " MOTAKO! WERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! GET UR BUTT BACK TO THE HOUSE NOW!!! " " OK OK! " motako started to run past her mom and back to the house, she ran up the stairs and into her room, locking the door behind her  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:10 pm
((HOMIJASHIN!! [lol] Kiba's your dad Genma!? Gawd... I need to pay more attention...))

"Well, fine... lets go then, Kaku-chan..." Hidan said, opening the door to his room and walking out. "We'll go back... But don't blame me if we get our asses kicked again..." He said, stopping and waiting for Kakuzu. "Whatever... anyway, let's go." He said, and both disappeared. They re-appeared in the tree across from Motako's house. They could see in her open window, she was sitting on her bed holding the locket around her neck. "What is she doing? Can't she sense our chakra?" Hidan muttered.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:23 pm
(( rofl ))
Motako sighed, " You dont have to hide i know you're there, " she said not even looking up, she held the locket even tighter makeing her hand hurt ' im sorry... ' she said in her head to her father ' im sorry i couldn't save you.... '  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:49 pm
a few seconds later her mom burst into the room " MOTAKO-SENPAI! " " mom, im sitting right here, " " ... i thought you left again, sorry sweatdrop "
" yea, ok stare , well? " " Well what? " " What do you want mom? " " You need to eat something, and i found this- " Ino said holding out a black book " MOM! eek Did you look in it?! surprised " " No, well yes, but just the first page, i wanted to know what it was. " " YOU COULD'VE JUST ASKED ME! " Motako screamed forgeting that the two akusuki were there " AGH! " Motako jumped off the bed and grabbed the book from her mother's hands and pushed her out the door " oh my gawd... ugh, now my head hurts.... stressed " Motako sat down on the floor and carfully opened to book, taking a pen from under her bed and she slowly wrote in it, then took a pencle and drew in it, " Where are you? " she wispered to the picture of the man she had seen in her dream
(( i felt like experimenting with the emotes instead-of writing how they felt rofl! XD )) -> this is what she drew -> User Image  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:36 pm
Hidan and Kakuzu appeared behind Motako in her room. "Who's that?" Hidan asked, taking the book and looking at the picture she had drew. "Hn?" Kakuzu sighed, looking at the book over his shoulder, he was previously examining a picture on the girls desk. Hidan smirked, "Is this your boyfriend?" He asked, chuckling. Kakuzu slapped him, making him throw the book out the open window. "What the hell was that for!?" He yelled, stomping his foot quite loudly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:48 pm
" AGH! " she said starring at the two " What the heck?! No he's not my boyfriend! now be quiet! If my mom comes up here and see's you you're gonna be in big trouble! " she said as she jumped out the window and retrieved her book. " Now, what do you want? " she said clutching her book to her chest and starring at them with her cold, icy blue eyes.  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:55 pm
Hidan hid behind Kakuzu and pouted. "Jeesh... Can't a couple of S ranked missing nin's come to a village with nothing to do? Wait... that didn't come out right..." He said, sitting on her roof. Kakuzu just slapped his forehead, and hit Hidan in the back of the head, making him fall forward and off the roof in front of the sitting room window. Makoto's mom looked out as he got up. He turned a bright red and jumped back onto the roof as she ran outside looking for Makoto. "MAKOTO-SENPAI!!!" She yelled. "RUN! We've been caught!" Hidan yelled, grabbing Kakuzu's collar. "Correction... YOU were caught you idiot..." He said being pulled behind his young partner.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:01 pm
" OH JEEZ! YOU IDIOTS! RUN!! " she yelled jumping out the window with her book heading twards the forest " She doesn't like the forest head there! " she told them, kindof hoping they would be caught by Ino, and partly hopeing they wouldn't
(( o and btw unless i say otherwise my char is wearing what is on my avi XD lol ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:08 pm
((kk... GYAH! i spellded your name wrong!!))

Hidan made an abrupt turn, nearly choking Kakuzu. They disappeared into the forest, and arrived at the Oasis. "That was a close one..." Hidan said, sitting at the edge of the pool of water. "You IDIOT!!!" Kakuzu yelled, kicking Hidan into the pond face first. He bobbed up a couple seconds later"Who you callin' an idiot!?" Hidan retorted coldly and pulled on Kakuzu's ankles, dragging him into the water as well. "You're the one who hit me!" He scoffed, trying to get out, but only being pulled back in by Kakuzu as he floated to the surface. "Yes, but you were the one that fell off the roof!" He said, getting out. Hidan got out too and stood sizing Kakuzu up. "Liar!" he yelled, gritting his teeth, his fists clenched. "Who you callin' a liar, you religious b*****d!" Kakuzu yelled back sharply. Teeth gritted and fists bared.((This was meant to be a funny scene... just imagine it... two full grown men acting like two year olds! xDD))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:09 pm
"Dad the akatsuki were here a while again and I thinks somthing bad is gonna happen"sighs sakata"We better go report this to tsunade-sama"says kiba  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:14 pm
" YOU'RE BOTH IDIOTS! NOW STOP IT! " Motako screamed at them as she enetered the oasis too She saighed and walked accroos the water past the two men and over to the shrine, she took out some colouring things from a box she had hidden behind the shrine and started to vary carfully colour the picture she had made as accuratly as she could from her dream " where are you? " she wispered to the picture again
(( ROFL! ur a really funny writer sometimes! XP ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:19 pm
Sakata and Kiba swiftly ran to talk to Tsunade-sama"Which akatsuki members were there"asks Kiba"there was Zetsu and Tobi and there was another girl but I don't think she was akatsuki"replies sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:19 pm
((yesh! >3 i luff making the akatsuki look like idiots sometimes! <3))

Hidan sighed, falling over into the soft grass. Kakuzu too, except he sat up as soon as he hit the ground. "Sorry we were arguing, Mom..." Hidan sighed sarcastically. Kakuzu couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. He heard some rustling behind the tree he was leaning on and was suddenly attacked out of no where. "Kaku-senpai!!!" Tobi yelled, appearing out of no where. He tackled Kakuzu and hugged him. "GEDDOFF TOBI!!" Kakuzu yelled, the life being squeezed out of him. Hidan shot up and ran over to Kakuzu, not a good idea. He pryed Tobi off of him only to be tackled to the ground. "Hida-senpai!!" Tobi yelled again.
((FEAR THE TOBI!!!))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:25 pm
" whatever " Motako sighed at Hidans remerk, only to be startled bt Tobi " WTF?! " Motako said sharply turning her head She walked over to them ( after putting away her colouring things and shutting her book ) " Tobi, " she said as she stared at them  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:31 pm
they finally get to there destation"Tsunade-sama we have a problem""What is it!"snaps tsunade who clearly didn't get enough sleep"some of the akatsuki are here"replies kibe  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff