So. ATer-type question... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dieidiotscum

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:51 pm
I've had roughly the same avatar forever XD

I've change my hair twice, but kept changing it back to the same color and style. But for now I am bald and unable to wear hats XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:50 pm
Yeah, I've only had 3 hairstyles. I started with spin, and later moved on to emotion, but I've had cropped for awhile. It's a more flexible style than most. Especially since I chose it in the black color. Which is why I have a lot of black items, black is an excellent base color.

There used to be items I could not live without, but I've tried to use more color and items since then. But if I were to say one for recent outfits, it'd be my were tail. I love the darned thing. heart  

Summanaro

B a s s

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:48 am
laFred
Ties. <3 When I had a male avatar, I owned every color because I just loved them that much. And now females can wear them too and I lovelovelove it.

I owe my love for spirited gloves to you. <33  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:06 pm
I have a few items like that. Such as my pumpkin shoes which I place in almost every avatar I create. My Braided hair hasn't change for almost two years (about the time it was released). Finally I adore my chain wallet, it just goes with every outfit I create.  

Sors

Queen Cranberry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:30 am
I keeping going back to purple and black combos..
I try to do blue/purple or pink/purple and purple/yellow, but at the end I still doing purple and black.

Its just I have so many black items... confused

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:55 pm
Well I had a pimp hat my early days on Gaia, and I sold it to help with my OMG fund. Now I have a pimp hat again. I couldn't stand living without it. :[

My hair doesn't really go back...
first is was black Bao, then black raven, then black thorn, then blue thorn, then blue speed, then black speed, then black fall, and now it is at black pom. So I had black hair for a while, then switched to blue, and then I couldn't stand it without black hair, so I switched back to black hair.

I tried going without my OMG for a while... that did NOT work. At all. xp

I ALWAYS use my sweet OMG in my avatars... heart

McBitchy

Invisible Phantom

7,950 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Kawaii Kokezaru

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:09 am
Kind of like our signature items. I NEVER change my hair or eyes unless it's necessary. Like for this weeks AvA outfit I changed my hairstyle because it corresponded with the old outfit. My eyes are orange and stay that way.

Also since I got my scepter and fan I rarely take them off. And if I'm not holding them I do have to hold a different item. My hands never seem to be bare!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:03 am
i havent changed for maybe a year...yaa  

Sincerus

laFred

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:01 pm
B a s s
laFred
Ties. <3 When I had a male avatar, I owned every color because I just loved them that much. And now females can wear them too and I lovelovelove it.

I owe my love for spirited gloves to you. <33

Fwhaaaaat? :O

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:35 pm
I go through phases more over. I recently went through a grass skrit phase, which usually involved laurels. I almost always have my emos on. Not now though, sadly, I needed the blue.  

characteristic

Tastick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:22 am
I'm rarely seen without my chain waller or nitemare collar. Pretty much everything else is fair game.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:52 am
Orriginally it was the orrange silk hair... if I changed my hair from it, I would keep deleting my avatar and changing my hair over and over. Go back to orange silk, and suddenly I wouldin't have to delete my avatar anymore. Now it's the same for the yellow (sleek? I can't remember the name of this hairstyle) that I can't get away from for long. Just love it.

That and blue. I always seem to go back to avatars with blue in them one way or another.

Nakago_Chan

Orlyescence

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:19 pm
I always keep reverting back to the midnight star brown. I don't know why, really.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:40 pm
I love using bright colors in my avatars, like reds and purples and oranges. xd I ALWAYS use them.  

Zipchan

Dapper Citizen

Celedrin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:26 pm
I havent removed my roro since the day I got it. Not once. surprised That, and my returner hair, and my eye style and color, style one, brown eyes. domokun And my ninja band barely ever comes off my av. xd  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games