Jacob or Edward?
  Jacob
  Edward
View Results

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:52 pm
3nodding of course! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:55 pm
i prefer edward, and although he seems flawless he definately has some of his own. jacob basically tries to force bella to like him. he kissed her two times against her own will - two times! plus hes being selfish. he didnt imprint on bella (in werewolf terms) and eventually he will, so what'll happen to bella? in people terms i think it means that they weren't meant to be if they didn't "imprint." however edward and bella have such strong feelings towards each other, new moon showed that. if edward was a werewolf then he and bella would've imprinted. they dont really ahve a term for that for vampires, but if they did edward and bella would be like emily and sam. not done yet lol jacob is so rude to edward, at least edward tries to be polite. ... ok now im done 3nodding  

forget-me-not fields

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:13 pm
we're not all necessarily talking about who's best for Bella, but everyone seems to be arguing the same things about Edward...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:38 pm
Actually it was only once that Jake kissed Bella when she didnt want him to!!! The other time she said it was fine. Personally i love Jake.

punk-rock-xx

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:34 pm
YAY!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:00 am
Why do you think that perfection is a flaw? confused

Honestly, I can't like Jacob better than Edward, I really am trying to see him through your eyes. 3nodding

Edward's motives are so pure. Jacob is a typical awkward teenage boy with a crush and I guess he is the underdog (no pun intended) maybe that is his attraction. *shrugs*

Another one of the things I wouldn't be able to stand is the body heat thing. I would hate to be stifled by him, having said that one of the things I don't like about Edward is that he is like marble which would be almost as unpleasant unless I was the same. wink

(the Agincourt myth: English bowmen taunting the French because they still had their bow fingers blaugh )  

Kagura1889

Obsessive Gekko

6,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

PrinzcessNiketa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:59 am
heart I love Jacob. heart

I would choose

-warm over cold
-cute/hot over drop dead gorgeous
-tan with dark hair over pale with copper hair
-someone who can AGE over someone who will never die unless its a remarkably painful way that the explain in Eclipse

any day.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:02 am
It is too a FLAW!!!!! Part of being with someone is to help them to be a better person. You cant do that when they're already perfect!!!!

I personally would prefer your average, lovestruck teenage boy to some overly rommantic, perfect guy that every other girl would swoon over.

and about the body heat, I would be rather thankful for that. It gets sooooo cold in Seatle, but it NEVER SNOWS!!!

Also, I'd prefer it if he hadn't cut off all his hair (though it is growing back), and I would be perfectly happy with the wolf form because I love big (or small) fluffy dogs xd  

Alayna_blind_angel

Kagura1889

Obsessive Gekko

6,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:48 pm
Alayna_blind_angel
It is too a FLAW!!!!! Part of being with someone is to help them to be a better person. You cant do that when they're already perfect!!!!

I personally would prefer your average, lovestruck teenage boy to some overly rommantic, perfect guy that every other girl would swoon over.

and about the body heat, I would be rather thankful for that. It gets sooooo cold in Seatle, but it NEVER SNOWS!!!

Also, I'd prefer it if he hadn't cut off all his hair (though it is growing back), and I would be perfectly happy with the wolf form because I love big (or small) fluffy dogs xd

*holds hands up in surrender*
Okay I love Jacob and want to have his babies, with your permission of course. whee Edward is a Greek myth. cry *mutters under breath "but still like him better*

Yeah the cutting hair thing was harsh...but he is starting to grow it back ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:53 pm
Hmmmmm... some how I still don't think that you surrender. I was sooo angry when I read that he had cut off his hair!  

Alayna_blind_angel

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:49 am
Nuh uh, I think that Edward is better...but that also depends on wether you like werewovles or vampires better, I be a vampire luver  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:32 am
Yes, I would choose Jacob. Because if Bella is with him she could stay human and have a more normal life, like have children and grow old.
But Edward does have some pluses to, like immortality. And I do think that Edward does have some personality. He may look perfect, but he's not.  

Briana-Babie

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:30 am
I like Edward more. Besides for the obvious reasons (you know, the hottness and awesomeness thing he had going on), he's always doing what he thinks is best for Bella, even if it tears him up inside.

Edward will always do what he thinks is best for her, which he usually gets right.

Jacob, however, does what he wants to do. Besides, Edward can leave, even if it's not for long, to protect Bella from himself. If Jacob ever went *insane* in front of Bella, she'd probably die or be utterly deformed.

Besides that, Edward and Bella have been through so much. They've each saved each other before. They each know what the obstacles in their relationship are and are working together to get over them. It sounds cheesy, I know, but it's true.

Edward is better. I would have to do something to make Stephanie see the error of her ways if she let Jacob have Bella.

Oh, and contrary to popular belief that some people think Edward doesn't age and Jacob does (I have heard that), Jacob won't start aging until he can control his anger than therefore his powers. If he were with Bella, she'd be the odd one out there as well. The Cullen family however, is ready to do whatever it takes to make Bella officially part of their family.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:06 pm
Edward is better....

he doesn't care what Bella's choice is just as long as she's happy.

and he was intrested in her not just from her blood but the fact that he can't read her mind.

And edward can control his temper better.  

Bella Cullen7676

Bella Cullen7676

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:11 pm
Kagura1889
Why do you think that perfection is a flaw? confused

Honestly, I can't like Jacob better than Edward, I really am trying to see him through your eyes. 3nodding

Edward's motives are so pure. Jacob is a typical awkward teenage boy with a crush and I guess he is the underdog (no pun intended) maybe that is his attraction. *shrugs*

Another one of the things I wouldn't be able to stand is the body heat thing. I would hate to be stifled by him, having said that one of the things I don't like about Edward is that he is like marble which would be almost as unpleasant unless I was the same. wink

(the Agincourt myth: English bowmen taunting the French because they still had their bow fingers blaugh )

i would choose a blood sucking vampire over an insane uncontrolable werewolf any day  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff