Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
What is the weirdest kind of food you've tasted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AcidRyu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:43 pm
The weirdest food I've had ever is BLACK POCKY. It's so bad, you can't even tell what flavor it is so we call it Black Pocky. On the box, the Pocky sticks are green but it really it's greyish black...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:16 pm
Are you sure that wasn't just a decomposed pocky? sweatdrop It sounds kinda fishy the cardbox features one color and the actual one is different.  

j-factor762

AcidRyu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:33 pm
It was actual pocky. For some unknown reason, the picture made it look like a charcoal green but it was acutally charcoal grey. Maybe it was because the background color was green as well so that could have made an illusion... I think the favor is coffee or something because it had a bitter and sweet taste but it tasted terrible... gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:16 pm
Changing the color in the picture, that's some cheap trick. I hope you didn't lose your liking to pocky because of that. You do like pocky, don't you? Or you were just trying it?  

j-factor762

AcidRyu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:36 pm
Oh no, I love pocky and I'm almost willing to try any flavor. I just happened upon the dreaded black pocky at the local store. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:08 am
A bowl of pea soup that was orange....ORANGE- how did that happen?!  

chaton-rose-rouge

SacredPetals

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm
uhhh papaya ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:29 pm
chaton-rose-rouge
A bowl of pea soup that was orange....ORANGE- how did that happen?!

The soup was probably made from an orange vegetable ^^" I've tried orange soup many times, and it's always tasty.  

j-factor762

Goddess of Pentacles

3,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:16 am
I've eaten the most bizare things since I was growing up. I think the weirdest texture would be cow brains. Sorry guys blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:02 am
Cow brains? That's really weird, altough it's still cow meat XD Does it feel awfully rugged when it's on your mouth?  

j-factor762

Blarrg!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:36 am
What do cow brains taste like?

BLARRG!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:47 am
the weirdest food ive ever tasted was sheperds pie its not like sweet pie its more of a meaty kind and it dint taste good or bad....weird sweatdrop  

xoxokannaxoxo

Acid Cakes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:09 pm
Well I Live in Singapore and here Century Eggs and DURIANS (GOOGLE Them!) are pretty common It's not weird to me but if you've tried either man .....you might stone if you're not used to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:10 pm
xoxokannaxoxo
the weirdest food ive ever tasted was sheperds pie its not like sweet pie its more of a meaty kind and it dint taste good or bad....weird sweatdrop

But I Love Sheperds Pie I have to cook it in school it's like a really big chicken pie! W00t!  

Acid Cakes

nox erebus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:34 am
durian.
not only the weirdest, but the most foul, the most stinky
the most likely to induce vomiting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durian  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash