Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Nauto Rp (plz join we need ppl) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:58 pm
(( dude, didn't u say u were o the lesser branch of the hyuga family? ur realated to her dumb-a**!!!!! >.<" ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:55 pm
(rin was adopted!...oh wait...i didnt out that did i? well he was and he has the sharingan byakugan mix! i call it the shabigan!)  

The kitsune shippo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:09 pm
((I think shakugan is better it gives you the ability to change into a tiger with out chakra use))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:27 pm
awsome, hey genma r u gonna post in the other RP Ryou addressed u and u nevr did anything rofl,  

--i--EmBeR--

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:57 am
a man in a black hood starts walking."has anyone seen Itachi or any of the akasuki for that matter"said the man in black.im going to kill them all if they dont tell me where Peon is  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:22 am
who know? do u mean Pein?  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:58 am
Rin was walking back and forth on the gates to konoha. "hmm..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:07 pm
Motako stared, " What the frick are you doing? " she asked Kit (( kit?? O.o XD rofl ))  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:52 pm
(darn im so used to putting that name!!!!)
RIN looked at here. "i...um...am...thnking of a way to...get something done." he said unsurely  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:26 am
"Where is Itachi, word is he was spotted around here fighting,thats rare."says the man in black"sorry to but in I'm an old friend of his." said the man in black "you see I'm Jynx and i need to speak to him."added JynxYeah right an old friend, he was the only worth while opponent other than Tobi.  

Baby Jynx

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:11 am
" Oh? Hey, I might be able to help you, after all I know what your problem is, " Motako adjusted her sunglasses on her face and walked past Rin " It's not that hard to notice, I mean you're allmost always starring at her! " Motako laughed and continued down the street  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:47 am
Sakata was in a tree near by looking at them and listening to their coversations"oh damn not that kid itachi won't be too pleased with this"she thinks  

Level_E_Vampire

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:53 am
Ami_Fist
" Oh? Hey, I might be able to help you, after all I know what your problem is, " Motako adjusted her sunglasses on her face and walked past Rin " It's not that hard to notice, I mean you're allmost always starring at her! " Motako laughed and continued down the street

"Wha......HAVE U BEEN SPYING ON ME?!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:15 pm
" Rule one of the ninja, never say things out-loud! " Motako giggled as she left, " Gewd-bye Rin "  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:18 pm
"..." rin sai nothing but started to think again. "oh why?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items