Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP. Pick a character and have fun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:47 am
"Ah, s**t..." He said as the bombs blew up on his back. He blew into a building, the jutsu being broken. He got up, his back bleeding severly, but other than that, he was perfectly fine. "I know, I know... I shouldn't be able to move, right?" He said, smirking and lunging at Shikamaru hitting him in the stomach with the blunt end of his scythe, "But incase you forgot... I can't die." He mused, knocking Shikamaru into a building. "Ah, these brats won't learn, will they Itachi-san?" Hidan said, looking somewhat triumphantly at Itachi.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:45 pm
Sasuke clenched his teeth angrily as he was poked in the head with the end of the scythe and as Itachi caught his shuriken. He leapt backwards and formed the handsigns he needed before lowering his hand to the ground. Chakra formed around his hand like lightning and he roared before charging forward towards Hidan, even though the man couldn't die...certainly he would be able to be rendered unconscious or something.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:50 pm
"Huh?" Hidan mused as he turned to see Sasuke charging toward him. He sighed and jumped out of the way. "Shouldn't you be worrying about Itachi-san you ignorant whelp!?" Hidan yelled, sheilging another blow with his scythe handle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:55 pm
"I will once I'm done with you!" Sasuke yelled, ducking beneath the scythe and aiming his glowing fist towards Hidan's head.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:13 pm
"Are you aiming to knock my head off!?" Hidan yelled, ducking and kneeing Sasuke right in the gut. He smirked as Sasuke hit the ground. "Let me tell you something. It's. Not. Gonna. Work." Hidan mused, pronouncing the last four words very carefully. He pulled down the collar of the cloak and showed off the stiches, still smirking.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:21 pm
Sasuke grunted in pain and held his stomach as he fell to his knees. When he gazed up at the man, his eyes widened in shock as he saw the stitches.
This guy...isn't human he thought as he held his hands in front of his face, "Fire Style, Fireball Jutsu!" He yelled before sending a blast of fire towards the man. If he couldn't take off appendages, he would have to try burning the man to ash.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:20 pm
Kakashi turned to face Itachi. "Why did you come here?" he asked. "If you're after Naruto, I think I saw him with Lady Tsunade a little while ago." lied Kakashi, hoping to distract Itachi so Shikamaru could preform his Shadow Possession Jutsu. When Itachi started to turn, he threw a few shuriken at the Akatuski member and managed to hit him in the arm. Unfortunatly the wound wasn't serious.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:46 pm
When itachi felt them hit he just shrugged them off and turned to Kakashi and lowered himself kicking him in the stomach and throwing him off teh tree brach. Itachi looked down at Hidan amused at the fight going on below him. "No Hidan...i don't think they will every learn."  

Nikki the Juggalette

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:20 pm
Kakashi started to get up and said, "You're right, we'll never learn how to give up."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:43 am
"Hidan, I don't care what you say. everyone has to die sometime!" Shikamaru shouted. "Konoha secret art: TRUE SHADOW IMPERSONATION JUTSU!!!" There were now four dark Shikamarus. They attacked Hidan as the real Shikamaru went behind him with a kunai. He began his attempt to remove Hidan's stitches.  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:07 pm
"Hidan-san watch ur back." Itachi jumps down and help hidan standing back to back. Itachi kicks the real Shika away from Hidan.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:41 am
Using Shikamaru's jutsu as a cover, Kakashi managed to get close enough to hit Itachi and Hidan with a series of kunai and shuriken.  

Ryu of the Sands

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:23 pm
The force from Itachi's kick blew Shikamaru right into a wall. He hit his head against the wall and passed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:18 pm
Tenten stopped her target practice when she heard people talking. She ran over to see what was going on and saw Shikamaru on the ground unconscious. "Oh!" she said when she noticed the Akatsuki. "No..." she whispered.  

PennyLane55

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:42 pm
Itachi winced from the hits and took the kunais and shurikens out of his arms where they had hit him..he sent all of them back st Kakashi all at the same time hitting him back. He heard someone with a small voice and he knew someone else was near..no matter who it was..he was ready.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff