Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
~*Lily's Lovelies*~ UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Smiling she laughed ever so slightly, for now she knew she had truly perplexed the other kat. She sipped at the wine some more, it made her feel warm and good, too good. She'd had a little too much, she didn't care. She smiled, watching the other kat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:29 pm
Askala looked up into the sky. It had started to darken. She didn't mind. She was enjoying the scent of the flowers in the air and the slight cool breeze that had begun to blow. "The stars will be out soon."  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:43 pm
She breathed the scent of the flowers and sat back in her chair watching the sky darken.

"Indeed, the stars will be out soon, my favorite time of the day. It's when life here truly begins."

She smiled and her delicate ears pricked up, waiting for the sounds of the night to begin.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:55 pm
"Life begins at dusk here, huh?" She chuckled a little to herself, curious what would be coming next. She poured herself more wine, enjoying herself.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:04 pm
"Well my favorite part of life does anyway, I love to sit up at night and listen to the life on these islands. All of the other little animals going about their night as we do the day. Their little conversations, I always wonder what it is they are chattering about in their strange languages. The serenade of the crickets, and the owls. It is the most beautiful music you will ever hear. The symphony of the night."

She smiled, the stars were full, the sky a darkened blue, her vibrant blue eyes twinkling with delight, a little wine and the stars. The sounds began, the crickets, an owl hooted in the distance, but it was still soft.

"It is beginning"

She grinned wide, and the arch on lilacs above them suddenly lit. It was fire flies, hundreds of them, all beginning to glow in synchronization.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:12 pm
She leaned back, listening. Indeed the sounds were relaxing. She sighed, sloshing her wine in her glass  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:20 pm
She smiled, she was pleased to see the other kat enjoying the night sounds. She sipped at her wine taking in the sounds of the night.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:21 pm
"So, my fellow angelic, tell me. Do you think you will ever fall for a God? Or do you feel the inexorable pull of the mortals that you seem to so care for?" She sipped her wine, staring hard at Deldra.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:47 pm
::.She looked at the other angelic sitting calmly across from her. A soft smile crossed her face.::

Someday I hope to find a God whom I can love and be enitrely devoted to and someday, I hope to give that God his heir. And together we shall both watch over these mortals.

::.She smiled sweetly, a dreamy look in her eyes. She stared into the stars, as if she could see her future in them. She slowly sipped at her wine.::

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:16 pm
Askala sipped her wine, watching the other angelic intently. "You are an amusing friend. Can I trust that we shall have these talks again?"  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:11 pm
Deldra smiles, " And you too are quite the amusing friend. I gladly look forward to many more of these talks."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:24 pm
Askala sighs, sloshing her drink around in her glass, spilling more than a little of it. She pours herself a bit more and begins to drink heavily from her glass. Her grin becomes wider and she rests her head upon the table with a sigh.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:35 pm
Deldra rests her head on the table across from Askala, using her own paws as a pillow. "What are you thinking about Askala?" Her voice is soft and curious.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:16 pm
Lilith Siran
Baniri stared wide eyed at the eggs, her voice was trembling as she spoke, "No Ardem, I'm not sure." She watched nervously as the blue egg formed more cracks, and the cracks began to get larger. She glanced at the second egg pink in hue and a large crack began to form, the single crack got larger and a tiny bit of pink fur began to poke out. Her voice was soft and quivering as she spoke, "Ardem, I think they're hatching now.. What are we supposed to do?" She watched as the blue egg began to crack more and tiny bits of white and blue fur began to poke out all over the egg. Baniri stared at the eggs nervously and reached a trembling paw out to touch Ardem's paw. She need to feel his strength right now, she was a new mother with no knowledge of what she was supposed do or what was about to happen.

Fatal Irony
Ardem jumped at her touch, so enthralled was he in the new activity in the eggs. He couldn't tear his miss-matched eyes from them. The egg pieces fell away bit by bit and soon a blue little furball plopped out, followed by a pink one. The two lie on the floor a bit, eyes still closed. Ardem stared, shocked. He didn't even breathe.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:23 pm
Baniri stared at the eggs, she couldn't believe it was time. She was about to be a mother, what was she going to do? She held Ardem's paw tightly as she watched her new children begin to emerge into the world.

✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff