Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
IF You Could(FANGIRLS ONLY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fangirls do you love me or what?
duh
84%
 84%  [ 11 ]
no
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:41 pm
Yes indeed we can... *looks over at Seto* Speaking of dreaming... wonder what he's dreaming about- I can hear mumbling, but I can't make it out. Who would have thought he talks in his sleep....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:35 pm
'Course he talks in his sleep. He has nightmares and stuff too. Especially manga canon. He has that dream Atemu gave him every night. Seriously, I'll bet his bathroom cabinet is full of anti-psychotics and anti-depressants.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:07 pm
Fyerluna
'Course he talks in his sleep. He has nightmares and stuff too. Especially manga canon. He has that dream Atemu gave him every night. Seriously, I'll bet his bathroom cabinet is full of anti-psychotics and anti-depressants.

sad Poor Seto... this just gives me more reason to do what I've been wnating to do for so long... mwhaha twisted

*goes off to find Atemu with a not-so-well concealed flamethrower behind her back*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:54 pm
1. Who are the most important poeple in your life? MY FRIENDS
2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do? GO OVER TO WHERE YOU LIVE AND MAKE SURE THAT YOUR OK
3. If I lost my bluesys plushie Would you help me look? OF COURSE!
4. If you knew that mokuba was planning to run away what would you do? WARN YOU ABOUT IT
5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in respones? *TO PERSON SPEREADING RUMER* "sILENCE MORTAL!!! STOP ACTING LIKE A TOTAL BAKA AND JUST SHUT UP!"
6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me? YES
7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do? PROBOBLY CRY, OR CALL YOU TO ASK WHAT WAS WRONG
8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kinda of dance would you do? SLOW DANCE... VERY CLOSE TOGETHER SLOW DANCE (AKA 1MM FAR APART)
9. What is my birthday? WHANEVER I FEEL LIKE GIVING YOU A PRESENT smile
10. Where do you think the perfect date would be? KICKING YUGI'S BUT IN A DUEL, THEN GOING OUT ON A CRUISE smile  

Angel of Flames2

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:10 pm
samuraiduck27
Fyerluna

sad Poor Seto... this just gives me more reason to do what I've been wnating to do for so long... mwhaha twisted

*goes off to find Atemu with a not-so-well concealed flamethrower behind her back*
*follows after showing fangs* wait for me..

Seto:I swear your my dog too.. stare

Well I am a hanyou mrgreen *runs up licking cheek softly then catches up with samuraiduck27*

Seto: *looks away* redface  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:22 pm
The winner is

**wakes up and sees jagged looking at him.** Morning afternoon evening wahtever it is.

Seto who is the winner.

all the finalist and Angel of Flames. I couldn't say no to any of you girls and I love the idea of number 9 and 110 of angel of flames. So get ready and lets go on this nice little thing I call the ultimate date. 5 of the most beautiful, intellegent and , smart girls I have ever heard of.**gives a rose bauqut to everyone of the girls.**  

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:30 pm
Kira216
The winner is

**wakes up and sees jagged looking at him.** Morning afternoon evening wahtever it is.

Seto who is the winner.

all the finalist and Angel of Flames. I couldn't say no to any of you girls and I love the idea of number 9 and 110 of angel of flames. So get ready and lets go on this nice little thing I call the ultimate date. 5 of the most beautiful, intellegent and , smart girls I have ever heard of.**gives a rose bauqut to everyone of the girls.**

*accepts rose bouquet* redface Thank you, Seto.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:02 pm
samuraiduck27
Kira216
The winner is

Seto who is the winner.

*accepts rose bouquet* redface Thank you, Seto.

**bbows to all the girls and one by one escotes them out to his limo.**  

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:17 pm
now pm me if you want another seto kaiba dating contest.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:13 pm
awww... crying I'm not a finalist. *sigh* Oh well. Thanks for the big rose though. I'll send you one of my Nana's homecooked meals anyway! blaugh She says you're too skinny.  

XshutterflyX

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:55 pm
InunaideGner
samuraiduck27
Fyerluna

Well I am a hanyou mrgreen *runs up licking cheek softly then catches up with samuraiduck27*

Now now, we can't be too hard on him. In all fairness, Death-T was a reasonable end. Seto needed his soul shattered. He's much better off for it. Think, he almost killed Mokuba. He told him he didn't care about him. The duel on the other hand, that was a whole lot of cheating. I'll nail him in a duel. That would be fun. Seto! Let me borrow Obelisk!

Seto: Fine... Here...

Yay!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:14 pm
Fyerluna
InunaideGner
samuraiduck27
Fyerluna

Now now, we can't be too hard on him. In all fairness, Death-T was a reasonable end. Seto needed his soul shattered. He's much better off for it. Think, he almost killed Mokuba. He told him he didn't care about him. The duel on the other hand, that was a whole lot of cheating. I'll nail him in a duel. That would be fun. Seto! Let me borrow Obelisk!

Seto: Fine... Here...

Yay!

I agree, that whole Death-T thing was dumb. We should chase Yami down with shotguns, blood hounds, and bass boats!

Noxx: BASS boats?

We have to get over to Domino, Japan SOMEHOW.  

XshutterflyX

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:54 pm
I just dunno why shed wanna make a new dating game, this one ended in mutiple winnings, why play if many are gonna win instead of one? Just a question..

Seto: Personally, I dont have the time to date any of you. I got to much work plus Mokuba..I dont have time for dating.. stare You guys are fine, I just dont have the time*goes offf to his computer*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:44 am
Fine... I'll go find Atemu then. He has all the time in the world. xp  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100