Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Werewolves vs. Vampires (needs people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:40 am
Bella was up and out of her seat as soon as the bell rang. Walking swiftely Bella breezed through the door to her second period class.
Walking to quickly, Bella clipped the side of a desk and shot into the wall.
Ow!! Son of a gun! Bella cried out, drawing the attention of the class.
Head down, rubbing her sore shoulder, Bella marched, red face, to her desk. Sitting down she lay her head on the desk top.
Only second period and I've already hurt myself, wonderful Bella muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:01 am
*Crystal called Christopher*
Do you have any idea where we're going?
I can't say for sure,*Looks threw the woods as they drive by*
Maybe they don't want to be found.
Probably not, but we have to inform them.*Christopher pulled over to the side of the road at once spotting a driveway*
Why would there be a home so far from town?
I don't know, maybe it's their home... Let's find out.
*Christopher slowly made a u-turn and turned into the driveway with Crystal following behind him. Upon going up the driveway, a large house that was shrouded by trees became visible*
Wow, it's bigger than our.
*Christopher parked in front of the house and Crystal parked behind him. Both stepping out, they walked to one another before looking up at the house.*
Let's go introduce ourselves.*Christopher eyed a window where the curtain fluttered slightly.*
Let's only hope they'll allow us to stay with them till we find a more comfortable home.
*Christopher and Crystal trugged up the steps of the front door, and knocked*  

Crystal Flowright

Akayaa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:36 pm
Emmet sighed. This was the only class he didn't have with Rosalie. He looked to his side. At least Jasper is here..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:17 am
Rosalie felt her cell phone vibrate. "Crap," she whispered so no one could hear. "May I be excused?" she asked politely. The teacher nodded his head and off she went. Emmett and Jasper are in what class? Did they get this phone call. Rosalie flipped open the phone and peered at the number. It was the house phone. Something's not right, Rosalie thought. She continued to run through the halls, looking for Emmett's tall stature in one of the classrooms. When she finally found him and Jasper, she cracked the door of the room. "May I borrow Emmett and Jasper? We have an appointment with the nurse," Rosalie lied convincingly. She smiled kindly and waited for a reply.  

Eternal Night 27

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:30 am
Crystal looked around her second period class. This place is rather dull. she thought. Just then, the teacher finished the lesson. She raised her hand.

"Yes, miss....." he started, looking down at his chart for her last name. "....Smith?"

"May I be excused?" she asked politely.

"Of course. Take the pass." he said, pointing to the maroon hall pass.

Crystal smiled dazzilingly and stood up, walked over and picked up the pass, then turned gracefully to the door and out. She sighed. "I hate english." she muttered, walking towards her Ferrari.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:55 pm
Rosalie motioned for the boys to come with her. "Guys, we have to go to the nurse's office now before we're to late."  

Eternal Night 27

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:07 pm
Crystal opened the door to the driver's seat and sat down. closing the door. She leaned on the wheel and looked around. There werent very many kids out, a few going to bathroom or the nurse, maybe a few skipping class.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:21 pm
Bella was relieved when the bell rang, signaling the end of class.
Catching Jessica in the hall, the two walked together to their noxt class.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:50 pm
Crystal watched al of the kids move about, talking and gossiping about meaningless things. She opened the floodgates a little, to entertain herself a bit. She focused on two girls a dark haired one and another one apparently named 'Bella'. She paid attention to 'Jessica', before turning to Bella.

She frowned. All she got was silence. That's very weird....she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:26 pm
You sure someone is home?
Positive.
*Christopher banged on the front door harder and it opened.*
Hello. Please excuse us, but i know you're here.
We don't mean to intrude, but we had to leave our home for the humans started to get suspecious of us for quite some time now.
If we have your permission, we'd like to stay here for a while till we find a home possibly farther north.
*Silence consumed them as they waited for a reply from the silent home owner*  

Crystal Flowright

Wolfgirl17591

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:46 pm
{Hey, my friend Crystal Flowright told me a lot about this rp, and lately the person who is esme hasn't posted, though she's mentioned trying to talk with her during the Rp. So, with your permission, I'd like to take over the role of Esme, unless the origional cast member return and takes her spot again.}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:01 pm
(Crystal, Wolfgirl, hi!!! I wana join this rp too, if that's okay. I'll play the role of Carlisle too to make things easier, I'f you'd allow me too that is.)  

Catdog17591

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:33 pm
((omg, I totally forgot about this thread, I'm sooo sorry!! But I'm here to stay now, so....what's happened?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:25 pm
((ok, wolfgirl and Catdog, you have the parts. 6vampire6mistress6, i've switched roles to Rosalie and there is a new Bella. Um, two new vampires have worked their way up to the Cullen house and are going to ask to stay, so Rosalie is trying to get Emmett and Jasper out of class before going and looking for Edward and Alice. Make what you wish of it. I'm glad that you're back))  

Eternal Night 27

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces