Main Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:51 pm
Dragon watched the events unfold before his eyes. He sighed, closing his eyes and shaking his head at the two.
Things never really change do they?
Take it easy on him Sakura. You should be happy to see an old, familiar face.
He removed his hands from his pockets and placed them behind his head, leaning even more so against the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:09 pm
he rushes back to the village going in leaps and bounds as he gets to a nearby ramen stand he goes in and sits in a booth as he tells the owner he is waiting for someone the owner nods as he sits and waits for sakura to come back.  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:05 am
Inside her mind, Sakura wanna scream at him for leaving her here and taking her along his journey. Recalling nights of worrying about him, tears have fallen down her face many times when she passed by their meeting place or looking at his slashed mark on his ninja headband as she whispers his name sadly. However, she didn't expect to land a punch on Sasuke and again behind her. Looking over her shoulder, she gives him a smirk on her face.

"Did you expect me throwing myself at you, Sasuke-kun?"

Inner Sakura: I have imagine this many times on how I would respond seeing Sasuke-kun in my dreams, but...
Not like this...?
Inner Sakura: Yeah... A bit speechless.
But, compressing a person's feeling kinda just bursted out in one stroke of punch.

Hearing another voice, she is forgetting there was someone else here and looking up where the voice came from. Closing her eyes, she taking in few deep breaths to control her emotions as her fists at her side gripped and ungripped before she rests them on her lap. Her face keeping in serenity. Turning around, she facing her long-time-no-see friends and feeling butterflies in her tummy, trying to push the affect of being close to Sasuke.

"Hmm~ Yes. I am partly happy... Dragon-san. It has been awhile for this team be together."

Her tummy rumbling loudly and blushes deeply on her face, losing her cool appearance. Covering her tummy quickly, her head lowers down a bit and tries not to feel embrassass at the moment.

=>x<=

"Umm... er... Anyone hungry? Wanna go to Ramen Shop?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:28 am
he sits in the ramen shop in the village having at least made an order for himself so as to not irritate the owner so that he is at least a paying customer. even so the owner probably would not have mind since the owner knows crim pretty well due to his loyal visits. the owner smirks a bit as he goes back to keeping the ramen ready.  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

(uchiha_sasuke17)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:05 pm
(what are we going to do for a villain?)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:33 am
((We'll find someone alright? I finally manage to get the three/four of you back together, and you want one of of to turn villain! My god! We'll find someone.... sorry about that. I've been under a lot of stress lately.))  

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:32 pm
[Shouldn't we discuss that in the MOD thread? I don't mind going evil for once and I just got a look that bad outfit, especially for Sakura. I'll put on request toward to you, Dragon-san~]

[Also, Sasuke-kun & Dragon-san reply in the RP. ]

Waiting for their respond, Sakura remembered something that just went passed her. Turning around, her hand pulled that kunai off the tree and reminding herself about Crim planting a tree back where he has smashed one. Reading the little note, a soft smile lights up in her face and her lips kiss that note in her hand before she folds it up and puts it away in her secret pocket inside her skirt.

Inner Sakura: Awww, Crim. You're the best~!
~_~ .....

Turning her attention back to her friends, Sakura claps her hands together and gives him a kitten eyes.

"Com'on, guys. My treat?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:29 pm
he finishes up his second bowl of ramen as the owner comes over and sits with him
Owner: "so have you asked her yet?"
he looks around to make sure she isn't there yet
"no i haven't there hasn't been a good time to do so at least not lately"  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

(uchiha_sasuke17)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:59 pm
sasuke began getting irritated with his surroundings. only meaning sakura and himself to be alone. he had private matters with her. to the likes of no one else could understand. he put all that work in to get her there but to no avail.

i am gonna have to decline. i dont belong here. you meet me at the place where the bells rang. wakari masu ka?

sasuke smirked as if he knew that she and only she knew what he meant and just as suddenly as he apeared behind her, he was out of sight.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:31 pm
Dragon watched in silence as Sasuke left. He sighed before smiling at Sakura.
He hasn't changed has he Sakura? Oh well, I could use some ramen. Lead the way.
He stepped away from the tree and put his hands back in his pockets after running one through his hair.  

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:58 pm
Blinking her eyes, Sakura tips her head to one side, a bit lost on what he requested on where to meet him later. Tapping her chin, her mind clicking away and thinking where that place might be. However, her ears heard Dragon and nodding her head before her feet started walking back inside the village and heading over to Ramen shop.

"Where the bells rang...?"

Inner Sakura: *squeals* Does he mean a church???
I doubt it. The place might be where we started catch-the-bells training area...
Inner Sakura: Awww, why not the church?
I'm must being realistic. *shrugs her shoulders like the American way* Plus, we have to think about Crim and right now, it is not a good idea of thinking about marriage...
Inner Sakura: OH, yeah...
*sighs & shaking her head*

Looking over her shoulders, the medic-nin wonders if Dragon following her and stopping once of while to wait for him. While she waiting, her hand lingers around the ring string tied around her neck.

[If anyone confuse with Sakura's thinking/mind, there is two ways on how Sakura thinks: one is more optimisitic and younger view like Naruto (YING) and other mind is older one who is more realistic and sort like Sasuke's attitude. (YANG) ^^;;;]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:55 pm
the owner sees sakura come in as he starts to walk away before he does he whispers to crim Owner: "good luck"
he looks around and sees her as he waves her over to where he is as he waits to see if she is alone or if someone is with her.  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:27 am
Happily, Sakura lifts a warm smile on her face and walks over to him gracefully. Remembering about Dragon, she stopped half way and looking over her shoulder, "Dragon-san...?"

Inner Sakura: Don't tell me that I lost him...? I hope he's alright...
He's not a kid.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:13 am
he smiles a bit as he sees her stop a little before the booth as ht goes over and takes her hand and places an arm around her and walks with her the rest of the way over to the booth and sits with her as he continues to smile.  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:33 pm
Blinking her eyes, Sakura's eyes are observing Crim because she felt there is something that he is hidding, "Sorry for being late, Crim."

Lifting up a menu, she opens it, but her eyes are still on him for a moment before she gives up and goes looking at the menu.

Inner Sakura: Is there something about him different?
Nah..
Inner Sakura: But, nevermind... did you understand what Sasuke said?wakarimasu ka? Hai, he wonders if we understand what he asking Sakura to meet him later on...
Inner Sakura: ...where the bells rang?

"I wonder where is that...?"

Spoken outloud of her thought, her hand lifts up to cover her mouth and acts like she is yawning...

Hidden Leaf Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff