Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:09 pm
Chihiro runs up to the bar to see what was goin on she saw a boy who she diddnt even know, got beat up by Hidan. He was one her her chances to get out and be free.

"NO!" she cried  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:15 pm
"You wanna be next?" Hidan exclaimed, turning on his heel and holding the blunt scythe end to the bars. "Pein didn't say anything against beating prisoners senseless..." He purred. He chuckled menicingly, his violet eyes burning with anguish. "Hidan... stop scaring her." said an oddly farmiliar voice from behind Hidan. "Hn, Violent and reckless as usual I presume?" Kakuzu said, emerging from the dark shadows that riddled the hallway. "Kuzu-chan!" Hidan yelled joyfully and dropped his scythe. He tackle-hugged Kakuzu. "Geddoff! Don't you start acting like Tobi now!" Kakuzu said as he wriggled and writhed to try to get out of Hidan's grasp, but it was useless.

((oh, i forgot... is it alright if I RP Kakuzu too?))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:22 pm
((you can Rp as Kakuzu to))

When Hidan put his scythe to the bars of her prison, she froze and shuddered in fear. But when Kakuzu told him to stop, she felt relieved and fell to her knees. Sh just glared at Iatchi and everyone else.

"YO! DUDE HIDAN STOP DOING THAT THING TO THE DUDE WIT THE HAT OR WHATEVER THAT IS!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:30 pm
"How many times do I have to tell you! IT'S A HOOD!!!" Kakuzu yelled, finally freeing himself, only to be tackled from behind, he staggered a bit. "Oh, Kuzu-chan... Don't be like that!" Hidan mused, now acting like the complete opposite of himself. "Are you bi-polar or what?" Itachi asked, grimacing at the affection between the two. Hidam smiled and stuck out his tounge. "Aww, is Itachi jealous?" Hidan teased. Kakuzu couldn't help but laugh a bit. "What do you want with this whelp anyway? She can't be the leas bit useful..." Kakuzu said ducking out of the hug and dodging another one from behind. Hidan pouted and picked up his scythe. "Yeah... she doesn't look like much..." He said, glaring at Chihiro. "There you go with the mood swings again! What's with you!?" Itachi yelled finally. "It's not my fault you only have like two emotions..." Hidan said still glaring at Chihiro.

((yay! thank you!))

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:37 pm
*Itachi goes up to Hidan and whispers*

listen, she IS strong! She has Mangekyou Sharingan, Byakugan, and the Pheonix and Dragon Spirit! She can kill Tobi right off the bat is she wanted to! So, dont get on her bad side...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:43 pm
Hidan shrugged. "Yeah? So what? It's not like she can kill me..." He said, turning to look at how serious Itachi was. "Mangekyou, Byakugan and two Jinchuuriki's!? Wow! She's worth more than I figured! Oh, Pein's gonna be so happy!" Hidan exclaimed, jumping up and down and running up the stairs to tell Pein what he'd accomplished. Kakuzu sighed. "I'd better follow him... though, I'd like to learn more about her..." He said, starting to walk away, but turning abruptly and staying.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:47 pm
Chihiro glares at Kakuzu...

"So...why arent you goin with Hidan," she asked as she looked at Itachi who looked like he was thinking  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:59 pm
"I don't know much about the Uchiha's... and since mister emotioinless over there won't tell me anything except that he's gonna kill Sasuke someday, I want to learn more about this famed clan." Kakuzu said, answering her question. "Besides, Pein doesn't like Hidan much... and I don't want to see my partner get the crap beat outta him..." He said in a much softer tone. He sighed again and looked at Itachi and Kisame, and sat down in one of the wooden chairs that was across the hall from the cell.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:34 pm
(Err...crud, haven't gotten that far in the series so I didn't know they couldn't get in either (or where the heck it was XD) Well, pretend Sasuke's near the entrance, might as well XD)

Sasuke gazed at the boulder, his eyes narrowed as he tried to find a way around it. He paced back and forth, frustration and anger boiling up in him. How could he get in? Chihiro was the only decent Uchiha left...he had to get her out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:47 pm
((just use a teleportation jutsu... it doesn't really matter...))

Hidan backed up out of Peins office, ink scribbeled across his face and paper cuts on his hands. "And here I thought you'd be happy!" He yelled, running off and rubbing at his face. and looking at the cuts on his hands. He sighed, they didn't hurt, he just doesn't like Pein inflicting pain on him. He only let Kakuzu do that...

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:30 pm
(XD fine by me :p)
Sasuke stopped at the front of the hideout entrance and closed his eyes, pressing his hands together in the correct handsign, "Teleportation Jutsu!" He yelled before he vanished and reappeared into the dark halls of the Akatsuki hallways, "Now to find Chihiro...and the creep that kidnapped her." He whispered inaudibly as he drew a kunai.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:33 pm
*Kakuzu leaves*

Itachi: its only you and me now huh sis?

me: I guess...so...hows it goind being a traitor

Itachi: CAN YOU SHUTUP ABOTU THAT!

*Itachi stomps off and tells Hidan to watch Chihiro now*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:09 am
Kakuzu sighed as he saw Hidan race past him, following Itachi's orders to watch Chihiro. "Unusually obedient..." He whispered as he passed. He finished walking up the stairs to find yet another Uchiha running about, busying himself with frantically looking for Chihiro. "You're wasting you're time..." He said finally, his white puipils glisening. "You'll never have a chance to find her..." long dark strings slowly emerged from his sleeves and tore through his back like tentacles. "If you're going to die right here..." He said, lunging at Sasuke.

"You're a brave little squirt. I'll give you that... making Itachi so pissed off... what did you do?" Hidan said, feigning interest in what the girl did to set off her older brother. He sighed, taking out his scythe. He leaned on it, using it as a walking stick of sorts.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:09 am
When Hidan got to Chihiro, she was sitting on her mat. All of a sudden she heard a noise like someone was fighting and she shot up.

"Whats going on!?"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:30 am
Ryu arrived at the Akasuki hideout and teleported herself inside. "Spirits, light and dark, magic and might, send forth Ryo and Mai to aid me in this plight." she said quietly. Once her friends were by her side she added, "Find Chihiro!" With that, she took off running.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff