Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Autumn Anime Season 2007 list [Oni Recommends...] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:57 pm
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-grins-
Oh...

Worship The Shinkai...
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Oh?

...at least you have influence.
-grins-

No real reason really. Random page filler. lol

Worship The Shinkai...
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Lol.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:02 am

Onicept, instead of recommending on the main post, why don't you recommend on the second post? You have that post, and it's expendable. That way, you can supplement reasons as to why we should bother watching this anime you absolutely positively recommend.

Or something like that.

GeebusKermas
Crew

xMiyukii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:24 am
I might check out the sketchbook one. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:08 am
Nice Lists and BTW I'm already watching Clannad, Sketchbook and Kodomo no Jikan.... Go RIN!!  

Ganymede Mj

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:44 pm
0ceanBlue

Onicept, instead of recommending on the main post, why don't you recommend on the second post? You have that post, and it's expendable. That way, you can supplement reasons as to why we should bother watching this anime you absolutely positively recommend.

Or something like that.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Meh, I did think of that. I could do that, I might do that a little later today.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:06 am
-grins-
I wish they stop censoring Kodomo no Jikan.

Worship The Shinkai...

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:20 pm
SamuraiHuynh
-grins-

Worship The Shinkai...
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I hate censorship.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:20 pm
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
-grins-

Worship The Shinkai...
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I hate censorship.

-grins-

The entire anime fan community agrees.

Worship The Shinkai...

00NINE-1
Crew

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:22 pm
SamuraiHuynh
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
-grins-

Worship The Shinkai...
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I hate censorship.

-grins-

The entire anime fan community agrees.

Worship The Shinkai...

Lol yup.

Hey, if I were to pick only one of these anime to watch this season, which one should I take?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:29 pm
-grins-
Wow, only one? I would have suggest watching all the animes of the fall season. Only one is too hard. It depends on what you like. I can't pick one. lol

Worship The Shinkai...

00NINE-1
Crew

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:48 pm
SamuraiHuynh
-grins-
Wow, only one? I would have suggest watching all the animes of the fall season. Only one is too hard. It depends on what you like. I can't pick one. lol

Worship The Shinkai...

Well, I'm looking for a show that complements Lucky Star really well, something that continues that awesomeness. My current top interests are Clannad and Minami-ke, but with all of this gaming I'm doing this year I have no time to develop my otakuness by much. Sketchbook looks good as well, but the Random Curiosity anime blog's description doesn't really make me jump. Then again, neither do the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:01 pm
The_Great_Hero
SamuraiHuynh
-grins-

Worship The Shinkai...

Well, I'm looking for a show that complements Lucky Star really well, something that continues that awesomeness. My current top interests are Clannad and Minami-ke, but with all of this gaming I'm doing this year I have no time to develop my otakuness by much. Sketchbook looks good as well, but the Random Curiosity anime blog's description doesn't really make me jump. Then again, neither do the others.
-grins-

Minami-ke would be the best show that complements LS, it has the same level of crazyness.

Sketchbook doesn't have much in common with Lucky Star except that it's a bunch of girls. Sketchbook have really different style of humor.

After class, I like to watch Sketchbook because I find Sketchbook to be extremely relaxing.

Worship The Shinkai...

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:08 pm
SamuraiHuynh
The_Great_Hero
SamuraiHuynh
-grins-

Worship The Shinkai...

-grins-

Minami-ke would be the best show that complements LS, it has the same level of crazyness.

Sketchbook doesn't have much in common with Lucky Star except that it's a bunch of girls. Sketchbook have really different style of humor.

After class, I like to watch Sketchbook because I find Sketchbook to be extremely relaxing.

Worship The Shinkai...
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I agree with Huynh here. Minami-ke is very crazy, and truely lives up to Lucky Star in its oddness.

Sketchbook is really mellow. The humor is something you have to pay good attention to to understand, or else you won't understand it.

Sketchbook is, essentially, on a whole different level from Lucky Star and Minami-ke.

Imagine, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh and Minami-ke are angels and demons. Sketchbook is god, with its calmness and the such.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:16 pm
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
The_Great_Hero
SamuraiHuynh
-grins-

Worship The Shinkai...

-grins-

Worship The Shinkai...
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I agree with Huynh here. Minami-ke is very crazy, and truely lives up to Lucky Star in its oddness.

Sketchbook is really mellow. The humor is something you have to pay good attention to to understand, or else you won't understand it.

Sketchbook is, essentially, on a whole different level from Lucky Star and Minami-ke.

Imagine, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh and Minami-ke are angels and demons. Sketchbook is god, with its calmness and the such.

Oh wow, now I'm starting to look at Sketchbook. Ok, I think Minami-ke and Sketchbook are on my watchlist this Thanksgiving. Should I take a look at Clannad?

And screw Kodomo censoring, just like in episode 6. IT WAS SO EMOTIONAL TOO.  

The_Great_Hero

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:23 pm
-grins-
I can't describe Clannad at all. Although, a look at Clannad wouldn't hurt. Extremely moe characters. So moe that you want to pull them out of the screen and huggle them.

I haven't been keeping up with Kodomo no Jikan because of the censorship. I'm holding out for the DVD releases. I want to see everything. stare Reading the manga is placating me right now.

Worship The Shinkai...

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces