Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which one?
  saya
  diva
View Results

CuddlesaurusRex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:32 pm
Hmm...Thats a hard choice...I really like Saya...But I also like Diva..Its like a tie! I cant choose...umm...but if I had to it would be..DIVA!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:47 pm
~ I would say Diva! biggrin I just heart her! 3nodding But I like Saya too cause shes so sexy with Haji! xd ~  

The Innocent Sorrow Girl

mamodo Erudo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:35 am
I woud have to think Diva she is my idol i woud folow herr to the ends of the earth and herr song oh my god it is so beutifull heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:06 am
Diva, no contest!  

Yuki_0nna

knator22

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:40 am
i love saya when her hair was a bit longer, i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:11 pm
I'm torn with my feelings for Diva. I feel sorry for her and dislike her at the same time! xd I feel sorry for her because of what she went through (if you look back into it you realize that its not really her fault for the way she is crying )

BUT! SHE CAN EBE SO MEAN! gonk

But I definately like her more than Saya

Lunatic Kisses

iFaith-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:57 pm
I like Saya although at the end of the series, I felt bad for Diva since she told Saya she had no one unlike Saya did but I was so upset over Diva raping then killing Riku. After that Saya became kinda cold to everyone for a while but I knew why she was being that way, push everyone away, they won't get close, they won't help, they won't get killed.

The only thing I really like about Diva was her eyes. They were just really cool looking blue.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:43 pm
I HATE DIVA!!

SHE NEEDS TO DIE!! SHE'S A RAPIST! AND SHE KILLED RIKU!!

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I luff Saya. heart heart heart heart

*takes saya's sword in a battle*
*runs to diva*
*stabs her 37 times in the heart*
*watches her die*
*stabs her children*
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!  

there was a silence

there was a silence

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:58 pm
Jessikenz
Like Enigma, as time passes too I am more and more a Diva fan. That and seeing just how MANY people like Saya makes me want to go to Diva's side.

I love Solomon heart xp

are you blind?? almost everyone in here is on diva's side... I'm on Saya because Diva sucks a**, but yeah...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:17 pm
X-whispered-screams-X
Jessikenz
Like Enigma, as time passes too I am more and more a Diva fan. That and seeing just how MANY people like Saya makes me want to go to Diva's side.

I love Solomon heart xp

are you blind?? almost everyone in here is on diva's side... I'm on Saya because Diva sucks a**, but yeah...

They're not blind, they're opinionated, like you.

Diva owns Saya's a**, no contest. LAWL.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:33 pm
Saya is my favorite character b/c Spolier:At least she isn't crazy enough to go around and start making people into chiropterans.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:49 am
Ladyshion
Saya is my favorite character b/c Spolier:At least she isn't crazy enough to go around and start making people into chiropterans.

Diva doesn't go around making people into chiropterans, Amshel does.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:38 pm
D-i-v-a
Ladyshion

Remeber the concert everbody was watching, while diva was singing she was also making them into chiropterans.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:12 pm
Ladyshion
D-i-v-a
Ladyshion

Remeber the concert everbody was watching, while diva was singing she was also making them into chiropterans.

Only becuase of the Chocolate Bar thing which was Amshel's plan, Diva was singing for Kai remember?  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Major_Ren

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:31 pm
I love them both, but Saya is my favorite. ^^ Though its very close... Diva in Blood+A is amazing cause she's like 'you're all my bitches!'

and in the main manga,, she's actually incredibly innocent and just sorta crazy, lol, while Saya is the one who snaps and winds up seeming truely evil at times...though that's not really her fault either...

Still, Saya. Definitely Saya. Just...because.  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff