Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi RPG: The Wolf's Song (New Seto Needed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:48 am
That was it. Seto could take no more and he latched onto Jou like a child latches onto a parent after a nightmare. He burried his face in his shoulder and just stayed like that, not crying, but very close to. The mention of what he might have become... it was too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:50 am
"It's alright, Seto, you're safe... I can help you, it's alright." Jou murmered, he slowly rubbed circles on the other's back, trying to calm the other he'd just frightened with such possibilities. "We'll help you, I promise we can."  

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:56 am
(G2G, Ja!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:25 pm
Seto nodded into his shoulder, still refusing to let go. This was a new sensation for him, he liked it. He wanted it to last forever, it was warm and... comforting...  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:15 am
Mokuba stayed back and stayed silent. He wanted his brother to get sue to the feel of other people, others besides himself. Though he too had the erge to hug Seto, they havnt in a long time. And Seto seemed to like it when they did, but soon after, hed act as if it never happend. Though this hurt him a little he understood. He watched them resisting the erge to join in.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:10 am
Jou noticed Mokuba standing off into the corner, and silently gestured for the other to come join the two of them if he'd like. He knew that the brothers wouldn't be separated for anything, thus he was glad Mokuba had wanted the same thing as Kaiba himself.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:30 am
Seto felt his brother hug him too. Something tugged at the edges of his mind, but he dismissed it. He felt better than he had in a long time.
He let go reluctantly, and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:35 am
"So, your decision, Seto?" Jou questioned.

He was hoping the other would allow himself a little happiness.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:47 am
"I..." he looked at his brother. "There's no way I can stop you from doing this is there? Even if I told you not to, you'd still do it, just to get me to... So fine. I'll come along, I'll let you 'change' me."
Seto looked away from his brother, trying to find something else to focus on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:51 am
"Good, I'm glad to hear that, but let us hope it's as much for yourself as it is for Mokuba. Now, you should eat up before the food gets cold." Jou commented. "We can discuss this further at a later time, but for now, I'm sure you're both hungry and tired, so I'll leave you be.""  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:05 am
Seto ate rather silently. He needed to think things through rationally, but he didn't think he could. It was so hard to keep his mind on track.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:07 am
"Seto, things won't be as bad as you think. I've been in contact with you for, what a good two- three years now and when did you ever think me anything more than a human?" Jou questioned, catching a bit of the other's uncertainty.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:14 am
"Besides all the times I decided you were a no better than a common mutt? Give me some credit, I knew something wasn't right. I did a little research, I just didn't want to believe that there really were were creatures roaming about." Seto rolled his eyes. "Honestly, my brother gets kidnapped enough by human beings."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:19 am
"Trust me, this group doesn't do any harm to humans and if they did, I'd have the pack rip their insides out. Excuse the fact that I just said that, but it's true that I'm the one to dole out punishment when needed and if they're going to do that to a human, then they will get hunted down as they deserve it." Jou commented, harshly. (G2G, Ja.)  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:25 am
"I know that sort of feeling." Seto couldn't count how many people he had fired for incompetence, stupidity, hurting his brother, going out of their way to suck up and so many more offences.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff