Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
My Sakura tree finished (colored) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Heh, I too would have some trouble drawing your current avi just right... but it looks so exotic and just as cool-looking as your last one. biggrin BTW, are those phoenix wings(?) behind your head?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:02 pm
I agree with kyangfan and It's alright, I wil be drawing ur new avi but this one's gonna take some practice XD

Guess i'll be givin u a new flower XD  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@kyangfan>
Yeah xD I wanted to look inhuman rofl Adding horns made it look weird so I threw that idea away. I tried tweaking around with the phoenix circlet and wuh-zaaa!! xD Horn substitute! Lol xD I can't see my leo tail though sweatdrop
Oh and thank you for the compliment! xD
p/s: drawing you as a dragon is hard. Lol xD Maybe i'll place a dragon next to you or something? ^_^|||

@Len>
Thank you for your forgiveness! crying I shall stop my intention of committing harakiri now mrgreen OMGz! you're going to draw my current avvy as well? You're too cool!!! xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:04 pm
u were goin to do what!? I tried harakiri once, didn't work, or maybe I should stop usin a rubber blade XD

anyway, yes I will try to draw it, but as I said, this one's goin to be challenge XD now I must pick a flower  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rubber blade? It would still hurt though if you poked your tummy hard with it xP

And you've changed your avvy! xD I'm still drawing kyangfan's though whee Not yet finished gonk

And thank you for your intention of drawing my new one! ^O^

p/s : While you're at it, vote me in the arena? whee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:40 pm
here's the sketch I made of ur avi

User Image

I've decided to only draw only a half body on the finished one, sweatdrop I'm not good with drawing lower body

crying I still can't make my drawing of kyangfan better, it's hard for me to draw gonk

hehe, now I changed my avi for real XD, yesterdays change was nly temporary. I'll keep this one for a long time XD

oh and good luck, I'll vote for ya! XD  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:47 am

Aaa!! Me loves!!! heart heart heart heart
It's so cool! xD My sparkle sparkle avvy on paper!! xDDD
(By the way, thanks for dropping by to vote blaugh )

I guess I'll have a go at drawing your new avvy. Lol xD

As for kyangfan's I don't know where to paste it so I hope you won't mind me putting it here sweatdrop If you mind, do tell so I will quickly erase it before you can say korokoro rofl

Sketchieeee... xD
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:12 am
ok, I've decided to show all my drawings (final versions) in one time

and ur welcome XD--

anyway, of course I don't mind, actually, I like it here XD
--oh Iv've chosen a flower, yay! its orange XD---  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:38 pm

When is that going to be? Can't wait! Lol xD

Yay! Orange flower! Definitely the colour for me! Though in real life, I prefer silver among all haha xD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:01 pm
Mmm... ^^ I tried drawing my own avi just the other day, but it didn't come out half as good as your piccie, koro... whee thank you so much! Now I can leave off contemplating the digital kidnapping of Len's dragon steeds... wink  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:59 pm
wow, u like silver XD my favorite chracters form anime and video games have white and or silver hair (pretty weird though)

anyway, I forgot the name of the flower, I'll post it tomorrow, sorry sweatdrop

Hmmmm......so that's were my dragon has gone too XD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:47 am

@Len>
A new anime called Zombie Loan also has a dude with silvery greyish hair 3nodding His name is Chika xD
Can't wait to see the flower and all!! xD

@kyangfan>
I don't know. I find it hard to draw my own avvy as well rofl
Why, eh? sweatdrop It seems easier drawing others' sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:12 pm
Muhahahaha! Yes Len... it is I who has stolen Pookie and Nebuchazzar! twisted (and yes, I did just randomly name them... sorries, they didn't have others did they? sweatdrop )

And yeah, I agree about the drawing others thing, koro... it might be the idea of a challenge that intrigues us all... ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:42 pm
> koro
nice! XD I'll check em out
--hmmm...maybe I'll fraw the flower and show u XD--

>kyangfan
Nope, they don't have other names XD. Well take care of pookie and Nebuchazzar, they are better off with u than with me XD  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:00 pm
Aww, don't say that... I have a lovely dragon of my own now so I'm happy ^^ (don't know what to name him, hmm...). I've been attending a whole bunch of Thanksgiving and a b-day celebration, so I've been awfully behind on my pics... I'm going to get to drawing your new avi though, count on it! 3nodding  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games