Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Favorite Movie and Movie Quotes Thread [wOOtforspam] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:30 pm
The hidden image is his gayness underneath all of that armor.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:31 pm
Raike99
Digital Knight95
Zelly_2
transformers emblem on his chest

nope.......anyone else?
The little thing on one of his boobs?
nope ...no cigar  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:33 pm
Jonnnn
Deathguiser
Jonnnn
Sorry, had to delete the first pic for page stretching.

Anyways, Transformers sucked. Micheal Bay is the most overrated person in all of Hollywood.

wow your the first person I have t who didn't like transformers, on the fact that it was awesome. What was bad about it?

I have no idea where to start on that movie. So I'll just list bullets!

-Number one peeve of the movie is the dialogue. The entire movie is a piece of over-cliche crap. From the long overdone masturbation pun to the overdone sayings of the autobots. How many times can Optimus Prime tell us who he is?

-The acting comes closely at number two. Everything felt really drone like and just blatantly bad. I have no idea how to describe it other than plain old terrible acting.

-Underdeveloped characters. Did we see any kind of diverse personalities that made Transformers what it is today? Shia and his girlfriend showed absolutely no personality in the film whats so ever.

-Flawed and generic, what-you-would-expect plot. Allspark? What a stupid idea. Does a ancient cube that contains the life source of robots make any sense? Why are there dangerous robots hidden under one of the biggest tourist attractions in the U.S.? The plot was just the generic "lol random robots come and destroy earth lol"

-The battles. WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS? All of the battles just look like one giant piece of clashing metal beating the snot out of itself. It's a mind game just to try and find which robot is who and where the hell that robot is in the battle.

-WHY THE ******** DID THE HUMANS NEED THE AUTOBOTS? The autobots did NOTHING. All they did was come to Earth and give us horribly cliche "witty" one-liners. They did very little to carry the plot along, they did nothing to harm the decepticons. Hell, the humans had much more of an effect on the battles. All the autobots did on the battles was get ripped in half.

-The editing. This goes hand in hand with the battle scenes. The editing was way overdone by Bay. As a result almost every part of the movie is a mind game to figure out wgere everything is.

-The movie was at the very least 2/3 of the way over before anything siginificant really happened. All the anti-dramatic crap leading up to the battle was really not necessary. Seriously, this craptastic movie could have been over in 20 minutes and you would still get the same thing out of it as the full length movie.

The fact that this movie had a trilogy set up for it before it was even released presents the fact that Bay just makes these as quick money making films that fools will only watch because of the "flashy" scenes and battles.

Bay is in fact the single most overrated director who has every lived. I have yet to see a good scene, never mind a good movie, come from this guy.
all right man, seriosuly, what the ******** did you expect to see when you went to see transformers? Its a family movie, not some ******** drama movie that you are making it out to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:42 pm
Family? What?

It was an action movie.

And Jon had expected normal things from an action movie.  

Shigeru the Hero

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:45 pm
ok, any movie that has to do with superheroes, giant robots is generally a family movie...since its made for families to watch it, especially since everyone at the movie theater was a family.... Most adults rn't going to go to see a transformers movie, only for their kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:52 pm
Did you know when the original Transformers show was aired?

About 25 years ago.

I think old time Transformer fans would go and see this, wouldn't you?

And family movies are movies like "Are We There Yet?" and "Shrek". You know, something the entire family would enjoy.

I highly doubt watching a violent robot movie would qualify as a nice family movie.  

Shigeru the Hero

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:57 pm
Speaking of Hero movies, gotta go with the best traditional hero movie ever ((Traditional bars V))

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I *do* that defines me. "

"Why do we fall, sir? So that we might better learn to pick ourselves up."

"I never got to say, 'Thank you.'"
"* looks back * "And you'll never have to."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:01 pm
And while it was a little overrated/raped over by the "emo" "goth" wanna be imbeciles, this is another favorite:

"Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?"
"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

"How does it feel to have a wacko for a son?"
"It feels wonderful"

"You're right, actually. I am pretty- I'm, I'm pretty troubled and I'm, I'm pretty confused. But I... and I'm afraid. Really, really afraid. Really afraid. But I... I... I think you're the ******** Antichrist. "  

nitnit
Captain

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:11 pm
Digital Knight95
Raike99
Digital Knight95
Zelly_2
transformers emblem on his chest

nope.......anyone else?
The little thing on one of his boobs?
nope ...no cigar
can anyone else guess the hidden image?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:29 am
nitnit
And while it was a little overrated/raped over by the "emo" "goth" wanna be imbeciles, this is another favorite:

"Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?"
"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

"How does it feel to have a wacko for a son?"
"It feels wonderful"

"You're right, actually. I am pretty- I'm, I'm pretty troubled and I'm, I'm pretty confused. But I... and I'm afraid. Really, really afraid. Really afraid. But I... I... I think you're the ******** Antichrist. "

"First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village, but the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living if you don't have a d**k? "  

Jonnnn

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:27 pm
"Am I dead?"
"you're not dead...."
"Who's there?...... Dr. Phil?"

Scary Movie 4  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:19 pm
Yugi: "Tatata Ta ta-ta! Puberty Power!"

Yugi: "Get your hairy balls out of my face! Mind Crush....IN STEREO!!!"

Mai: "Faaaan Serviiice~!"

Yugi: "Prepare to feel the wrath of my pointy hair!"