Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Who thinks Haji is a sexybeast!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haji le Chevalier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:47 am
chevalierstalker
Haji le Chevalier
ninja

Hello Haji!!

Hey there! =D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:32 am
*overreacts* MARRY ME HAJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:35 am
They made a wonderfull choice when they choose Crispin Freeman to play him. I LOVE Crispin Freemans voice!
He also plays Karasu in Noein which nobody likes well enough to start up a guild for it besides me! *pouts*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:57 pm
I <333 Hagi, I also like his vioce! Hehe I also like his hair... a lot... heart  

silvermoonusagi

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:04 pm
[off-topic]

They made a wonderfull choice when they choose Crispin Freeman to play him. I LOVE Crispin Freemans voice!
He also plays Karasu in Noein which nobody likes well enough to start up a guild for it besides me! *pouts*
Noein was really good, considering it was on Sci-Fi's Ani-Monday. Haruka's voice annoyed me something fierce she was sooooo whiny. More so than Kagome EVER was. I only gave the show a shot because I heard Crispin's voice xP;

[On-topic]

Haji's cool but not my type of bishie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:22 pm
Hisokani
[off-topic]

Noein was really good, considering it was on Sci-Fi's Ani-Monday. Haruka's voice annoyed me something fierce she was sooooo whiny. More so than Kagome EVER was. I only gave the show a shot because I heard Crispin's voice xP;

[On-topic]

I was playing Soul Caliber 3 with my sister tonight and i kept thinking Raphael and Seigfried sounded like Crispin Freeman! Especially Siegfried!  

YamiCheza
Crew

BrokenElle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:48 am
xbooxblackxpiggyx

Yes, i thik Hagi is a VERY sexy beast <33333333333333333333

I'm with you ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:00 pm
Hisokani
[off-topic]

[On-topic]

[off topic]
the only thing that really annoyed me was everyone except Karasu pronouncing Haruka's name wrong. evil I'm weird about stuff like that.  

Crew

LanatheEvilPanda

Wealthy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:25 am
Haji le Chevalier
chevalierstalker
Haji le Chevalier
ninja

Hello Haji!!

Hey there! =D

*waves*^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:26 pm
Hisokani
[off-topic]

[On-topic]

[off topic]
the only thing that really annoyed me was everyone except Karasu pronouncing Haruka's name wrong. evil I'm weird about stuff like that.

[off topic]
don't worry, that's perfectly normal to be annoyed by that sort of thing. i know alot of people who are annoyed by that. I've watched several anime that have voice actors pronouncing the names wrong and i'm still kinda annoyed by it to this day.  

YamiCheza
Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:57 am
OMG. What if Haji were a perv? His VA is. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:36 am
Hagi is very sexy, but i dislike that he has almost no emotion. And i am sry, but my heart is taken by another sexy vampire, who no one can ever replace. Edward Cullen. Please do not shun me, there is still a small portion for Hagi lol  

AerynV

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:04 pm
I'd probably like Hagi more if he had more of a personality like that (or whatever as long as he spoke more). Silent types are hot sure but too much silence and I just want to beat that person so they say something!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:59 pm
Hisokani
I'd probably like Hagi more if he had more of a personality like that (or whatever as long as he spoke more). Silent types are hot sure but too much silence and I just want to beat that person so they say something!

*SPOILER*

Well Kai kind of does that in the last episode.  

LanatheEvilPanda

Wealthy Fatcat

chevalierobsessed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:33 pm
First, HI CHELVAIERSTALKER! and second, MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HE IS THE SEXIEST ANIME CHARACTER EVER! YOU FIND A SEXIER GUY AND I WILL GIVE YOU A COOKIE!  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff