Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:19 pm
larten walked in on kitty. sher had been throwing throwing stars at the wall and one narrowly missed his head. '' Charna's guts! watch what your doing'' he glared.

'' alright, next time i won't miss'' she smiled. '' let me guess its time for me to become a full vampire and your gonna go all lecture on me''  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:52 pm
He jumped down, landing behind Kitty, and poised his fangs over her tender, luscious neck. He could sense the very blood pulsating through her. He could smell every horomone, every pheromone, every drop of sweat and scent on her. Gods, how he had missed this sensation!  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:27 am
kitty turned with the fastest speed a half vampire could and dug her extremly tough nails into hisarm. '' now,now i heard you aproach from miles away. i may not be the same kind of vampire as you but i am one all the same. so if you value your life i suggest that you stop now.'' she said menace in her voice.she had a throwing star in her mouth and she grabbed a sword. '' i am destined to become a vampire prince as the term is so you best stop now, i have met vampaneze and i am twice as dangerous as them and they live to kill'' she held the blade at his throat.

'' leave her alone she's with me'' larten said. he grabbed one of kitty's swords. '' i am blooding her more tonight so get out''  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:30 am
He practically barked his next words. "How dare you bring a fine morsel into my estate and refuse me access to it! I've been dormant for 700 years and you would still deny me sustainance!?! Your insolence is appalling!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:33 am
'' what part of i ani't human don't you get'' kitty growled. she pushed him to the wall then punched him in the stomach with that much strength she could break someones knees to fine strands of bone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:39 am
After re-gaining his breath, he got up. "You still aren't a full whampyrhi yet! Part of your blood is still human!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:44 am
'' that little it would be worthless, there is a thing to my kind of vampire called the purge, where my vampire genes go crazy and destroy the human one and that is whats happening now, so it is dangerous to drink from me and Mr Crepsley was going to help remove the pain by reblooding me'' kitty said. '' i do have a few vials of human blood i can give you though''

larten had used his nails to cut slits in his fingers to re blood her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:47 am
He sighed. "Forgive my rudeness. When one hasn't Fed for so long, they tend to become ill-tempered. May I have those vials?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:49 am
'' sure, i guess i understand you'' she said handing him them. she then cut her fingers. her and larten put thier fingers together and after a few minutes kitty began to wince in pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:56 am
He drank quickly, savouring every last drop. "I am Vladmir Arnyikev, former Count of Wallachia, and owner of this mansion. Feel free to stay as long as you wish. I'm certain all my servants have long since perished, but I shall still be as hospitable as possible.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:00 am
'' she's called kitty Darkis and i am larten crepsley she is my assistant and a vampire primce'' larten said as they broke apart.

'' nice to meet you Vladmir thanks'' kitty said in pain she held out a hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:06 am
He shook her hand firmly. "I'm sure we'd all like a meal, so I better call forth more servants to fetch it." He held his hand flat over the ground and it glowed red. After a rumbling of the building, he withdrew his hand. It seemed like nothing happened until a few minutes had passed. Skeletons, dressed in tattered maid outfits and butler outfits entered the hallway. "Go forth, my servants, and fetch us some fine humans! Hunt some game! Gather some herbs and spices! Prepare a feast for us this night!" They all nodded with a groan and set out to do as they were told.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:10 am
''awesome'' kitty smiled. she had recovered now. kitty picked up a few throwing stars. she then threw one behind her. it hit larten's jacket pinning him to the wall.

'' how do you do that woman''larten said tring not to rip his jacket.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:14 am
Vladmir laughed. "Ha! The lively type! I might just have to show you the Armoury later! Larten, you've chosen a fine Mate!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:17 am
''Mate!'' laten said in surprise

'' i am one of the few female vampires of my kind and usually we can't breed but i am somehow ablwe too'' kitty said'' and aslo he always tries to hide the fact he likes me, i mean he's a good dfew hundred year older than me''  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff