Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The new shinobi((A new Naruto RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:20 pm
Sasuke arrived at the hospital and checked Sero in. One of the nurses said to go home and get some sleep, they'd send someone for him if anything new occurred. Sasuke did just that. He arrived home and knocked on the door, Seiyaku opened it quickly. "Sero's been injured, by who or what, I don't know," he said walking through the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:45 pm
Sero twitched a little in his sleep, thinking. He said he'd be back inm 2 days, then 2 months. I need to find him and finish him off...for good! Sero opened his eyes to see a nurse standing over him. He stood up. "Oh you're awake. You need to get some sleep so lay down and-" Before she could finish the sentence, Sero pushed down on a presure point and she was knocked out. Sero got up, opened the window and jumped towards his house. He was going to need his Buster Blade for a battle like this.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:55 pm
Sasuke slept little that night. It wasn't because he was sleeping on the couch, he done that lots of times before. It was because of his dreams. They were all about an unknow Uchiha attacking Sero, Sakata and the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:10 pm
Sero entered his house and grabbed his hefty sword. Most people think that it was crazy for him to carry around that big ol' sword. But he thought differently. Sero exited the house, jumping off, roof top to roof top, until he saw the whole village at the village gates. With one last gaze, he jumped off to his fate. It was going to take a few days to get to there. He had also left a note for Sasuke.
Dear Sasuke,
if you're reading this note, then you probably already know that I have left the village. I have left to persue the original founder of the Uchiha Clan, Madara Uchiha. He is the one who taught Itachi the Mangekyou, torched Salata's house, destroyed the ANBU Black opps base and tortured me. Well I have gone to stop it once and for all. He shall die by my hands, even if I must die. I probably will never see you again, so this will be the last you see of me. Live out you're life good and well.
Sincerly
Sero.

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:42 pm
The next morning, Sasuke walked to the hospital. When he asked were Sero was, nobody knew. Crap, he thought running towards Sero's house, I hope I'm right that he went here before going anywhere else. When Sasuke walked inside, he knew that he was right. Sero's sword was gone, and in it's place was a note. "That stupid FOOL!! He should have come and got me!" exclaimed Sasuke. "I'm going to hunt him down!" He raced back to his place and quickly packed and told Sakata and Seiyuki what had happened. "Stay as long as you like. I'm going to be gone for a while. When you leave please keep the key safe," Sasuke said before running out the door and after Sero.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:50 pm
Day 1 of Traveling. Sero had stopped for about 2 hours to take a rest, then he was off again. "Since I heard it took about 2 days to get to 'The Valley of the End', it'll probably take another day to get to there." Sero had a stern face while he was jumping as quick as he could. He was going to kill Madara no matter what...even if it did kill him...and if anyone got in his way...it wouldn't be a pleasent veiw.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:55 pm
Sasuke was following Sero's path. With as fast as he's going tracking him will be easy, though Sasuke, He's going too fast to really care about not leaving marks to show where he's been. It will still take me a day or so to catch up with him but the tracking will be easy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:59 pm
Sero then gasped a little. Sasuke! I told him not to come into this! Sero did some hand signs. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Suddenly 20 Sero's appeared and seperated. Even though he is about...3000-4000 meters away, I have to make sure.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:11 pm
Soon, Sasuke came upon an area full of broken twigs and other markings that indicated that something or someone had passed by and that they were in a great hurry. Only one way to find out which path Sero took, he thought, preforming a quick sucession of hand signs. "Shadow Clone Jutsu," he said, sending his clones off in different directions, while Sasuke himself went straight.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:18 pm
Sero used his Mangekyou to look all the way to were Sasuke was. Who knew Sasuke was so pestersome when it comes to tracking! Sero started to take lighter and faster steps, leaving less tracks behind.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:21 pm
He's decided to make this more difficult than it had too be, Sasuke thought as he activated his Sharingan. No matter, I'll just track him this way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:24 pm
Hmph...I didn't want to do this Sasuke...you made me take this way! Sero immediatly turned around and ramed the bunt of his blade into Sasuke's stomache. As Sasuke wa hurtling backwards, Sero summoned some shadow clones. Sero quickly left, hurrying his steps and leaving his clones to take care of Sasuke...or at least weaken him to were he can't catch up.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:29 pm
Sasuke saw Sero summon some clones. He allowed himself to hit a tree and slide down to a wide tree branch. I'll have to feign being knocked out until his clones disappear, thought Sasuke, doing just that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:31 pm
Sero smiled as he was jumping. Too bad those clones are different than any other. They won't fade after me being so far...and they won't disappear so easily.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:41 pm
Sasuke eventually fell asleep. The next day, he just barely cracked one eye to make sure the clones weren't still there. Luckily they had disappeared sometime during the night. Sero may be gone, but at least so are his stinkin' clones, he thought getting up and quickly streaching. Sasuke was soon back on Sero's tail and traveling fast.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff