Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:58 pm

I like new items, and some of them from this new shop are nice. I don't spend enough time on Gaia anymore to actually pay real money for them, but luckily I did give them a lot of my money back in the early years of the site, so I have enough gold to buy them now. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:13 pm
I think it sucks, for us broke people and also those of us who cant sit around 24/7 trying to get the gold to get the new cash shop items. talk2hand  

Vir-San

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:31 pm
Vir-San
I think it sucks, for us broke people and also those of us who cant sit around 24/7 trying to get the gold to get the new cash shop items. talk2hand

Are you honestly telling me you can't spare 5 bucks to get 500 Gaia Cash and buy just about everything you want?

Then yeah, it definitely sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:36 pm
FogSage
Destroying Cities is so so. The only poses on there I personally care for are the forest ones, and even those aren't so hot, because if you turn into a bat or a Grunny, the clouds all disappear, making the scene a lot less entertaining and eyecatching.

I bought Cupid, only to sell it. I couldn't stand how girly it was. xP I prefer my crossbow from the Vampire Hunter hat.
Aww I love the cupid item, mainly the stabbed with the arrow pose. When I'm done with my current look I want to try and make an outfit with that and the red rose.  

Krissim Klaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:42 pm
FogSage
I accidentally got three of the same item by clicking the "Purchase" button impatiently! *gonk*

I'm just going to sell the other two quickly for some gold. I'll even sell em major cheap too.

I did the same thing with the red rose. xp

Overall, the shop is nice. Kinda wondering why the just didn't make it another shop.

Edit - yes, the clip is nice. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:10 pm
FogSage
Vir-San

Are you honestly telling me you can't spare 5 bucks to get 500 Gaia Cash and buy just about everything you want?

Then yeah, it definitely sucks.
hmm food and a roof over my head vs pixels? O.o

aside thats what commions are for my money is my art. X3  

Vir-San

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:02 am
I'm assuming it's still down because when I load it I can't click on anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:22 am
Still caring two of my babies, even if you cannot see them. 3nodding Heard some rumors that the first evolution takes place after a week, but this really is a wait and see situation since the admins are not going to leak us any information on how they work.  

Selene Aries

Lyrim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:26 am
I thought I had a good Undead Spartan thing going earlier, but I think I made some improvments to that now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:28 am
buh =p its part of every mmo =p
and with gaia's battle system comming it doesnt suprise me at aaaaaaaaaaaall  

Fuzzfuzzy

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:29 am
Lyrim
I thought I had a good Undead Spartan thing going earlier, but I think I made some improvments to that now. 3nodding

Oh dear lord. xd That is some freaky layering there. Looks like flesh is rotting off the bone.

You should totally enter the Avatar Arena.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:30 am
Fuzzfuzzy
buh =p its part of every mmo =p
and with gaia's battle system comming it doesnt suprise me at aaaaaaaaaaaall

Like I said.

Selene Aries

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:31 am
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:54 am
Diana Vulpes
Lyrim

Oh dear lord. xd That is some freaky layering there. Looks like flesh is rotting off the bone.

You should totally enter the Avatar Arena.

I did, just hope it does well when it comes up on Monday. 3nodding  

Lyrim

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:03 am
I will definitely vote for you, Lyrim. 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]