Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:01 pm
Hymn jumped from tree limb to tree limb while Sakena ran under the trees.Hymn jumped down and grabbed onthe to Sakenas neck dragging him down too as they playfully wrestled with each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:09 pm
Fujuki walk around the village looking fo something to do "i wonder how Sero is doin, i haven seen him in a while" she said lowly looking up at the sky. she continued her walk until she saw two figures a few feet away "Hey, that looks like..." her eyes widened "It is SERO!!!" she yelled out his name.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:16 pm
Sero was somewhat startled by his name being screamed out by Fujuki. "Hey, its Fujuki!" Sero waved to Fujuki. "HEY FUJUKI! LONG TIME NO SEE!" Sero yelled the way down to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:21 pm
Hymn finally got up laughing as she patted Sakena on the head and after about 3 hours they went to get some ramen  

Level_E_Vampire

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:24 pm
Fujuki smiled and waved until Sero got closer then she noticed he looked a little older  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:26 pm
Sero stopped yelling. "Hey! I haven't seen you in forever. What has it been? 3-4 years? How have ya been?" Sero smiled, but felt massive pain as he was gradually growing back to teenage size. He know looked about 16. What is going on?  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:28 pm
Hymn and Sakena ran through the village trying to find the ichiraku ramen shop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:31 pm
Fujuki's smiled went down and her face looked worried "Sero...are you okay you look like your in pain?" she said noticing her looked a little bit older than before she became even more worried that he was growing older by the hour.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:04 pm
"Oh that. It's nothing." Sero smiled. Suddenly the pain went away and he stopped growing. Now he looked like a 17 year old. He stood up a little taller. "Like I said. How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:10 pm
Fujuki looked up at him as he towered over her she put on a pathetic smile "Oh im okay, how have you been?"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:33 pm
Chihiro followed Sero and noitced what was happening to him  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:19 pm
"Oh I've been good. Just had an Akatsuki attack, but those wimps ran away like scared babies!" Sero put on a proud smile, the smile of success.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:53 pm
Fujuki smiled back still thinking about what was happening to him  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:23 am
Hymn stopped when she noticed how much taller he had gotten since Sakena and her went to the woods she stared at him thinking then when she noticed what she was doing she quickly turned back to find Sakena with her teeth bared at the kid"oh please Sakena its ok"  

Level_E_Vampire

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:36 pm
"Yup. Ran away like little babies they did! If they would've stayed any longer, I would have killed them all!" Sero continued to smile in success.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff