Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Name Your Blade (Open and Waiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

COOKIES ROCK
  YEA
  NO
  WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! RAWR
View Results

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:43 pm
his blade grew larger sensing someone knowing it's presence "i am Azakk foerender what are you mortal?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:56 pm
looks at him with weird eyes "haha u dont know me? im kadaj leader of the wolf clan and now excuse me as i finish the Dusk off" *turns bak around*  

LuckofTheVampires

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:00 pm
Kadaj happened to turn around to find Luna coming down at him. It's owner was airborne, in the middle of a jump attack. "Begone, Wolf b*****d!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:30 pm
*sees him charging* "b*****d!" lifts his blade attempting to block  

LuckofTheVampires

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:53 pm
Azakk roared a beasteal cry "no man ignores me." his blade now huge he charged at (dang i forgot your name LuckofTheVampires) his blade morfing into a long whip with peaces of the old blade along it as it wrapped around him from the side and proceeded to crush him as it tangled around him more and more.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:14 pm
(its kadaj)
"dammit" *turns around*  

LuckofTheVampires

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:32 pm
azakk smiled rolling so it wined tighter around kadaj then from the stump of his hand a long thin blade started glowing "i have you now." stabbing him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:14 am
"u should not fool around with me.. i dont wana teach kids who havent even learned to walk" he muttered "RAWR!!" relases all his power into repeling the stab  

LuckofTheVampires

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:11 am
his blade unwound around kadaj returning to a long blade from the stump of his arm "human you have no idea what i can do." the sinblade's edge formed into thousands of teeth with eye's upon its sides black smooke leeking from the edges of the eyes that instead of going up went down congregating around his feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:31 am
Having been bounced off Kadaj's blade, he tumbled back over himself. This guy wasn't te lader of the Wolf clan for nothing. He drew a horn from his robes and blew it, a magnificent baritone bellow, the Dusk call to arms. Kadaj was indeed strong, but the entire might of the Dusk clan could smite him easily... hen they'd turn their attention to the mutie b*****d who was keeping Kadaj distracted...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:48 am
azakk grined as the smoke grew more dence seeming to have something inside of it. "so what you little humans going to just stand there looking stupid?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:54 pm
stupidly he had forgotten the girl.......................not wise. "she attaced the newcomer from behind and sent him flying into a tree, "oooooo! that had to hurt!"  

Kechero

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:56 pm
"why you little..." standing up his blade turned into a giant claw "die b***h." running at her his claw grabbing her around the midsection and holding her above his head "he he he."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:58 pm
now that she was elivated she swung her leg down and kicked him in the throat. she landed on the ground "take that!!!!!!!, idiot!"  

Kechero

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:04 pm
"wrong move." he whispered as a demon appeared behind her covered in blood because it had riped itself out of the sinblade in it's claw form the demon had 2 large claws that he used one to snap around her knee's and another to snap around her chest slightly cutting open her shirt it smiled evilly as azakk stood up "you are fighting one of the cursed fool now what do you fight for?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff