Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
W3 R who we R [Need Kakashi and Naruto] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
  U've got to be kidding me
  Yes!
View Results

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:27 am
"Lee, you're lucky we already had that attack planned," said Neji, carefully avoiding TenTen's attack.

((FYI: Lee can't do gen- or ninjutsu.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:12 pm
((Hmm...ok, well let's just say he moved really fast...GAH! I can't think of anything else >.>))

Lee appeared beside Neji. "Neji, what do we do now? I am out of ideas...as usual." Lee embarresingly scratched his head.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:57 pm
After her suriken deflected Lee's attack, TenTen upped her defenses. "You gotta do better than that, Lee."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:20 am
"Lee, let's combine my 8 trigram, 64 palms with your leaf hurrican and see what happens. Just get her in range," said Neji quietly.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:57 pm
Lee nodded. Lee then rushed to get under TenTen. He tried to ram into her, but she dashed to the side before he could hit her. Then he started to do simple kicks, then more advanced kicks, switching each time. Gotta' wait for Neji to get in range.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:39 pm
TenTen kept dodging and moving as best she could. Lee kept her constantly on the defensive, but thorough out her constant flipping, she managed to stay in Neji;s blind spot, slapping down explosive notes. comeone she thought. just a little bit more  

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:15 pm
Lee stuck his foot on TenTen's left shoulder blade. Yes! Here is my chance! Lee then quickly prepared his other leg and started to ram it into TenTen's stumoch.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:17 pm
Pulling a Kunai out of her belt, TenTen Flipped and lightly cut Lee. This is gonna hurt. She thought. It was too late there was no way she could reverse her direction to avoid his kick.  

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:23 am
Neji jumped into the air. "Eight trigrams, sixty-four palms," he said, as he started hitting TenTen's chakra points.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:42 pm
While Neji was hitting TenTen's chakra points, Lee rammed his foot right into TenTen's gut, making a gut-renching noise. Direct hit!  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:28 pm
Gasping, TenTen tried to reverse the situation. Just then, in a burst of smoke, she became a log.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:26 am
"A replacement jutsu. How predictable TenTen," said Neji, stalling for time. He had to find out where she was.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:59 pm
Lee smiled. "You can't hide that easily TenTen! I can feel your chakra!" Lee then spun down and landed on the ground, quickly shot back up, 90 degrees and saw TenTen a ox-length away. "Gotcha'!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:24 pm
((what's an ox-length?)) Grinning, TenTen said, "Come and get me, Lee"  

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:53 pm
Neji was suddenly behind TenTen. He managed to hit some of her chakra points before she struck out at him. "You'll have to be quicker than that," he repremanded.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff