Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Extended Discussion
What makes a saint? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:20 am
Bellabie
I believe that Nirvana is a state achieved in meditation, but I do not know.

I don't think that it ought to be lived the same, but I do not think that you will be you or I myself afterwards. I don't think that people should be punished, ever, but, sadly, it is hard to only reward. Positive punishment is not effective enough, I think... But neither is positive reinforcement, it seems.
b

((hi, bella~ :3 nice to hear from ya~ ^^))

Hm, so do you think we should just live in solitude? but that seems rather sad...

I understand what you mean, but that existence seems so empty---peaceful---but empty... sad  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:43 am
Hm?
No, that is not what I'd meant...

I just... I don't know. I'm always really ungrateful for things, so I just thought it might be a good idea to remind everyone that all of the things that we propose would affect us. I always blame things on others and forget that my life is made easy because of the injustice of the world...

I mean to say that my idea of afterlife is recycled life, not a time on Earth and then in Heaven or Hell (or Purgatory).
b  

Bellabie

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:45 am
Bellabie
Hm?
No, that is not what I'd meant...

I just... I don't know. I'm always really ungrateful for things, so I just thought it might be a good idea to remind everyone that all of the things that we propose would affect us. I always blame things on others and forget that my life is made easy because of the injustice of the world...

I mean to say that my idea of afterlife is recycled life, not a time on Earth and then in Heaven or Hell (or Purgatory).
b

haha! like reincarnation? sweatdrop we just keep 'reincarnating' our lives? is that what you mean...?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:08 pm
Well, sort of...
(I tried to explain it earlier, but failed.)
b  

Bellabie

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:12 pm
Bellabie
I always blame things on others and forget that my life is made easy because of the injustice of the world...

I don't understand what you mean. As it is, the sentence sounds sadistic, but I know that wasn't your intent.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:14 pm
I believe reincarnation is constant. Everyone is already reincarnated as everyone else while being themselves and merely separates the experience to prevent mental overload. Everyone is one being, learning through interaction with it's own individual components. God? No. The Collective Consciousness of the Planet. God was an imperfect ebing who made himself into millions of tiny beings to try and become perfect through learning what works and what doesn't, discarding the parts of himself he finds faulty to hell and incorporating the working ones into Himself. A difficult concept to wrap one's head around, but with my sense of multi-dimensional existence it seems as child's play.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:22 pm
Mobius Nightshade
I believe reincarnation is constant. Everyone is already reincarnated as everyone else while being themselves and merely separates the experience to prevent mental overload. Everyone is one being, learning through interaction with it's own individual components. God? No. The Collective Consciousness of the Planet. God was an imperfect ebing who made himself into millions of tiny beings to try and become perfect through learning what works and what doesn't, discarding the parts of himself he finds faulty to hell and incorporating the working ones into Himself. A difficult concept to wrap one's head around, but with my sense of multi-dimensional existence it seems as child's play.

:3 lol tiny little beings~

but i sorta understand you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:24 pm
You always seem to, and that's why you're TEH AWESOME. And you can't spell AWESOME without ME.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:29 pm
Mobius Nightshade
with my sense of multi-dimensional existence it seems as child's play.

So you're an alien from outer space? Or do you just have a big ego?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:29 pm
Mobius Nightshade
You always seem to, and that's why you're TEH AWESOME. And you can't spell AWESOME without ME.

*laughs* [ebonics] you so crazy~ xd [/ebonics]  

scintillio

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:44 pm
Not at all, Boxman. Just look at the various theorem I've posted in this thread and you'll see what I mean. Since I believe in alternate dimensions co-existing at the same time, and multiple time-frames operating at once, the new theory I've presented seems logical to me. Though, I'll admit, there is a fair amount of arrogance to be percieved in that statement. Czarina has been the only one to grasp and agree with my concepts for some time, so that makes it seem like every else's consciousnesses are too focused in concrete concepts to comprehend my statements.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:16 pm
Teh Boxman
Bellabie
I always blame things on others and forget that my life is made easy because of the injustice of the world...

I don't understand what you mean. As it is, the sentence sounds sadistic, but I know that wasn't your intent.

I meant to say that I like to pretend that all of the horrors in the world have nothing to do with me, but, truly, I am as guilty as any greedy politician for not taking action and not being willing to sacrifice my own tangible wealth.

Mobius, I think that your ideas, in truth are not any more abstract than others presented here. In fact, many a science-fiction have used such thoughts. It is not so rare as you make it seem.
b  

Bellabie

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:26 pm
While that is true, it still seems that only Czarina can truly grasp the ideas I have presented.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:28 pm
Mobius
Czarina has been the only one to grasp and agree with my concepts for some time, so that makes it seem like every else's consciousnesses are too focused in concrete concepts to comprehend my statements.

@ Mobius,

lol well on matters of space and time, i like to think outside of the box...because i dont think such things actually follow a real, given pattern or flow for very long, if at all... 3nodding  

scintillio

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:37 pm
Tell me something I don't know. xd  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items