Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
CURSE YOU DIVA!!! *SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 32 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beast Master Zelas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:18 am
We also don't know much about the Chiroptrians, maybe it's normal for them to kill afterwards, like some spiders do. Diva is so a Black Widow type personality...

But yeah, she's pretty messed up, abused as a child, then doted on by Chavaliers who indulge her every whim.

Not good. But wait until you see what happens to her...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:48 pm
wasn't her fault saya was the sister that got treated well. i feel bad for diva...but that's no excuse to do that to poor riku-san!  

love4Sora

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:11 pm
love4Sora
wasn't her fault saya was the sister that got treated well. i feel bad for diva...but that's no excuse to do that to poor riku-san!

it could also be Saya's fault, she knew full-well what would happen to Riku and the danger he would be put in. To be honest, If I was laying on my last breath, I'd rather die then become a chevalier.

Unless of course, I t was Diva's chevalier I would become. Plus you should have seen this coming, Because early in the series, Diva's chevaliers were trying to catch Hagi to mate with Diva. But when Saya changed Riku, it was like taking candy from a baby....literally.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:45 pm
D-i-v-a
love4Sora

it could also be Saya's fault, she knew full-well what would happen to Riku and the danger he would be put in. To be honest, If I was laying on my last breath, I'd rather die then become a chevalier.

Unless of course, I t was Diva's chevalier I would become. Plus you should have seen this coming, Because early in the series, Diva's chevaliers were trying to catch Hagi to mate with Diva. But when Saya changed Riku, it was like taking candy from a baby....literally.

well, i guess it is saya's fault. but it kinda riku's own fault to. i mean, he should've known to run away screaming or something when he saw diva at the zoo. sure, they look alike, but he should have been smart enough to know that saya has red eyes and short hair, not blue eyes and long hair. i love riku, but man, what an idiot.  

love4Sora

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:08 pm
love4Sora
D-i-v-a
love4Sora

well, i guess it is saya's fault. but it kinda riku's own fault to. i mean, he should've known to run away screaming or something when he saw diva at the zoo. sure, they look alike, but he should have been smart enough to know that saya has red eyes and short hair, not blue eyes and long hair. i love riku, but man, what an idiot.

scream Don't call him an idiot! Did he even know that the person he found at the zoo WAS Diva eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:26 pm
One Rebel
love4Sora
D-i-v-a
love4Sora

scream Don't call him an idiot! Did he even know that the person he found at the zoo WAS Diva eek

Umm, yeah. I'm not sure if he was momentarily blinded, but I'm PRETTY sure he noticed, while living with Saya for a year, to notice that his adopted sister does not have long hair and is not as pale as a sheet of paper.

I...mean...please...just..ya'know...Run away. Doesn't take much thinking.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:40 pm
D-i-v-a
One Rebel
love4Sora
D-i-v-a
love4Sora

Umm, yeah. I'm not sure if he was momentarily blinded, but I'm PRETTY sure he noticed, while living with Saya for a year, to notice that his adopted sister does not have long hair and is not as pale as a sheet of paper.

it's sad becuase the situation was pretty much unavoidable. If Riku were to run, Diva would easily cath up to him...in like one second. She was super fast when she beat up David. But yeah, he still should've ran. it's better than just standing there and he didn't know she had killer speed. In his mind, she was just a normal person who somehow resembled Saya despite having blue eyes and long hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:48 pm
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
One Rebel
love4Sora
D-i-v-a
love4Sora

it's sad becuase the situation was pretty much unavoidable. If Riku were to run, Diva would easily cath up to him...in like one second. She was super fast when she beat up David. But yeah, he still should've ran. it's better than just standing there and he didn't know she had killer speed. In his mind, she was just a normal person who somehow resembled Saya despite having blue eyes and long hair.

i know she would've caught up with him in a second, yeah. but if he tried to run, that would have proven that he wasn't being stupid and blind. and before he was killed and raped by diva, he should've kicked her or something. he was telling himself to be brave, right? well, kicking diva would have done something. it would've gave him time to run if you ask me.  

love4Sora

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:27 pm
love4Sora
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
One Rebel
love4Sora

i know she would've caught up with him in a second, yeah. but if he tried to run, that would have proven that he wasn't being stupid and blind. and before he was killed and raped by diva, he should've kicked her or something. he was telling himself to be brave, right? well, kicking diva would have done something. it would've gave him time to run if you ask me.

Although he still would have been caught.

And In episode 23, He doesn't even bother just standing there, he runs TOWARDS her, right at the very end (and then it zooms into a spider-web, pretty ironic) and actually CALLING SAYA, especialy when CLEARLY Diva has Long hair.

Points of Blindness much? or retardedness? If he ran away in the FIRST place, there would still be a chance that Diva wouldn't care and he'd get away, and he wouldn't have to suffer sch an awesome fate. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:11 pm
D-i-v-a
love4Sora
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
One Rebel
love4Sora

And In episode 23, He doesn't even bother just standing there, he runs TOWARDS her, right at the very end (and then it zooms into a spider-web, pretty ironic) and actually CALLING SAYA, especialy when CLEARLY Diva has Long hair.

Points of Blindness much? or retardedness? If he ran away in the FIRST place, there would still be a chance that Diva wouldn't care and he'd get away, and he wouldn't have to suffer sch an awesome fate. rofl

@ Diva: You're right, if he ran away at the Zoo, Diva might've just let him go (depends on if she felt like it or not, lol! xd ).
@love4sora: Yeah, he should've kicked her when Diva went at him in episode 32, because him being a chevalier would give him enough strength to hurt her and he might've been able to get away. But sometimes when people are really scared, they can't move. their bodies freeze up. i think thats what happened to Riku.  

YamiCheza
Crew

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:25 pm
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
love4Sora
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a

@ Diva: You're right, if he ran away at the Zoo, Diva might've just let him go (depends on if she felt like it or not, lol! xd ).
@love4sora: Yeah, he should've kicked her when Diva went at him in episode 32, because him being a chevalier would give him enough strength to hurt her and he might've been able to get away. But sometimes when people are really scared, they can't move. their bodies freeze up. i think thats what happened to Riku.

He may also just have realized it was futile to try anything. Also, he was doubting himself and his abilities quite a bit. Group that with Kai, his pillar of strength, being knocked out.....and you have a very realistic reaction from someone of Riku's....caliber.

I completely disagree with the idea that Riku is retarded or stupid, however. What would any of YOU do, if you were self-doubting, you lost your pillar of strength, and you were staring death and rape practically in the face? I think he behaved quite admirably, and showed a great degree of courage by not screaming and going insane (stuff I'd probably do, come to think of it ^^'), accepting what he knew would be the truth. He knew he would die. But he grit his teeth and bared it, because he knew nothing could possibly save him. This alone makes Riku one of the most mentally and emotionally mature people in the anime, in my opinion. Certainly not a "retard" or an "idiot".  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:45 am
Miss Chocolate Kiss
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
love4Sora
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a

He may also just have realized it was futile to try anything. Also, he was doubting himself and his abilities quite a bit. Group that with Kai, his pillar of strength, being knocked out.....and you have a very realistic reaction from someone of Riku's....caliber.

I completely disagree with the idea that Riku is retarded or stupid, however. What would any of YOU do, if you were self-doubting, you lost your pillar of strength, and you were staring death and rape practically in the face? I think he behaved quite admirably, and showed a great degree of courage by not screaming and going insane (stuff I'd probably do, come to think of it ^^'), accepting what he knew would be the truth. He knew he would die. But he grit his teeth and bared it, because he knew nothing could possibly save him. This alone makes Riku one of the most mentally and emotionally mature people in the anime, in my opinion. Certainly not a "retard" or an "idiot".

I agree. Riku's reaction was normal. But what i don't get is why he thought Diva was Saya in episode 23. maybe i need to go back and watch that. >.>  

YamiCheza
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:26 am
Miss Chocolate Kiss
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
love4Sora
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a

Thats completely right, about episode 32, But what he did episode 23, was quite idiotic.

Or because he knew it was Diva and wanted sum luvin >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:57 am
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
love4Sora

Thats completely right, about episode 32, But what he did episode 23, was quite idiotic.

Your tiny font is right on the mark. heart 'Tis the only logical explanation.

Serious face now. neutral Lawl.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he and Saya can hear the song....? Hmm.........maybe he was just confused? Errr......

That first theory in your awesomrificaltastic tiny font is looking mighty good right about now. Don't think I can discredit the, uh, logic. xd mrgreen  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:33 am
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
love4Sora

Your tiny font is right on the mark. heart 'Tis the only logical explanation.

Serious face now. neutral Lawl.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he and Saya can hear the song....? Hmm.........maybe he was just confused? Errr......

That first theory in your awesomrificaltastic tiny font is looking mighty good right about now. Don't think I can discredit the, uh, logic. xd mrgreen

idea I just remembered something! He hadn't seen Saya for quite some time and since Diva resembles Saya in the face, thought that it was Saya but she had grown her hair out. As for the eyes....um, maybe he was so excited at the thought he might get to see Saya again he wasn't really thinking about her eyes until it was too late. sweatdrop Just a theory.  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff