Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:44 pm
Dark Tenshi_08
x-X L o s t x L o v e X-x
Dark Tenshi_08
Irene walked into the school courtyard and say Kairi "My Love!" she yelled happily then ran over and knocked both of them to the ground with her hugging her "Dude! How was your summer!"

(lol) "oh hey!" Kari waves bak biggrin *walks over to Irene* *accidently falls over in a funny way* xd

"it wuz....awright" ^_^ how wuz urs? *she smiles* smile

She giggled a bit "Well, I can't really remember cause I kept drinking milk, and like oh jeesh man my I was raceing this dude and I crashed and like two mounths later woke up in the hospital! It was freaky dude" she laughed "Then on the way here some old dude hit on me and I was like, 'Uhhhh Get away from me' It was funny" she said really fast

*Kari laughs a bit* xd "wow" she said, "it seems like alot has happend along the way, b for u got to school" sweatdrop "as for me, not much as happend yet" except for just some minor things dat happend along the way (for me) but, i "took care" of those" ^_^ welp, anyhow, hope u feel better *smiles sweetly* smile
She giggled a bit "Awww, I hope things get all crazy and funfor you then! and Oh jeesh I feel great though I have trouble remembering things" she said with a smile then to Hitsugaya "Oh, you poor baby, you work to hard!" she said fluffing up his hair "Well, nothing new except the fact that, Well There is this really perverted old guy on my street that talks with a hiss and keeps saying he has popcycles and candy in his basement but I know he doesnt....Also I have been having a hard time remembering things after that car accident"

(lol I missed this quoting thing XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:47 pm
you mean that old dude with who hit on me while i was a paper boy?.....wait what car accident?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark Tenshi_08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:50 pm
Dark Tenshi_08
Dark Tenshi_08
Irene walked into the school courtyard and say Kairi "My Love!" she yelled happily then ran over and knocked both of them to the ground with her hugging her "Dude! How was your summer!"

(lol) "oh hey!" Kari waves bak biggrin *walks over to Irene* *accidently falls over in a funny way* xd

She giggled a bit "Well, I can't really remember cause I kept drinking milk, and like oh jeesh man my I was raceing this dude and I crashed and like two mounths later woke up in the hospital! It was freaky dude" she laughed "Then on the way here some old dude hit on me and I was like, 'Uhhhh Get away from me' It was funny" she said really fast

*Kari laughs a bit* xd "wow" she said, "it seems like alot has happend along the way, b for u got to school" sweatdrop "as for me, not much as happend yet" except for just some minor things dat happend along the way (for me) but, i "took care" of those" ^_^ welp, anyhow, hope u feel better *smiles sweetly* smile

She giggled a bit "Awww, I hope things get all crazy and fun for you then! and Oh jeesh I feel great though I have trouble remembering things" she said with a smile then to Hitsugaya "Oh, you poor baby, you work to hard!" she said fluffing up his hair "Well, nothing new except the fact that, Well There is this really perverted old guy on my street that talks with a hiss and keeps saying he has popcycles and candy in his basement but I know he doesnt....Also I have been having a hard time remembering things after that car accident"

*she gently laughs* "yea i hope so too* ^_^ then she sais "well, i hope u get ur memory bak"

*edit* (lolz its ok) sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:50 pm
"Yeah that one!" she giggled "He almost got me today he said he had milk and I was like 'OMG really?!" and then I stopped and said "Hey! wait a second! You r a Liar!" then I ran away" she paused "You know the one when I was raceing that one guy cause he thought he could beat me cause I was a girl then he rammed me going down the track and I crashed and then 2 months later woke up in the hospital, Didn't your Mom tell you, and or My Mom?"

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:53 pm
Dark Tenshi_08
Dark Tenshi_08
Dark Tenshi_08

She giggled a bit "Awww, I hope things get all crazy and fun for you then! and Oh jeesh I feel great though I have trouble remembering things" she said with a smile then to Hitsugaya "Oh, you poor baby, you work to hard!" she said fluffing up his hair "Well, nothing new except the fact that, Well There is this really perverted old guy on my street that talks with a hiss and keeps saying he has popcycles and candy in his basement but I know he doesnt....Also I have been having a hard time remembering things after that car accident"

*she gently laughs* "yea i hope so too* ^_^ then she sais "well, i hope u get ur memory bak" *nervous laugh* not much i can do at the moment... i used to have a friend dat wuz a great scourcercess dat can bring bak ppls memories" ^^

"Oh really" she said rubbing her chin and raised her eyebrow up and down "How interesting" she the laughed "It's all good Don't worry I havent changed one- HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:54 pm
my parents were at the hospital 24/7 so i havnt seen them much........allmost like i got a mansion to myself.....other then the maids constantly telling me i should stop wearing black and working at hottopic  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:56 pm
User Image<-------The squirrel  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:57 pm
Dark Tenshi_08
Dark Tenshi_08

*she gently laughs* "yea i hope so too* ^_^ then she sais "well, i hope u get ur memory bak" *nervous laugh* not much i can do at the moment... i used to have a friend dat wuz a great scourcercess dat can bring bak ppls memories" ^^

"Oh really" she said rubbing her chin and raised her eyebrow up and down "How interesting" she the laughed "It's all good Don't worry I havent changed one- HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!"

"yea" she sais, 3nodding "but she left, go'n bak to her hometown to practice more new magic stuff sweatdrop if ur awright, its all good" *she smiles sweetly* ^_^  

Dark Tenshi_08

Dark Tenshi_08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:58 pm

(um, i can't see this pic) sweatdrop (it sais, "bandwidth exceeded") sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:00 pm
Dark Tenshi_08

{i cant see it either}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:01 pm
lupinewarrior
Dark Tenshi_08

{i cant see it either}

Does this work O_o
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:03 pm
lupinewarrior
Dark Tenshi_08

{i cant see it either}

Does this work O_o
User Image

(LMFAO!!) xd lol blaugh rofl mrgreen rofl rofl ROFL! rofl (OMG, DATS SO HILARIOUS!) xd lol  

Dark Tenshi_08

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:03 pm
{ eek SCURIEL NUTS}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:04 pm
lupinewarrior
{ eek SCURIEL NUTS}

sweatdrop arrow rofl arrow ninja  

Dark Tenshi_08

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:04 pm
(Well here is another pic of the thing lol)
User Image

Irene stares at it "That thing has big a** balls dude" she said looking at it with big eyes "What the hell man!"

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff