Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
ROLE PLAY THREAD! ROLE PLAY HERE! DEFEAT HUMANSS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThanatosMors

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:20 pm
The stars shown brightly in the sky.
The only other light came from the end his cigarette.
He sat among the branches watching Aems fight with the slayers below.
He thought to himself: "Silly girl, thinking she can fight them all by her self, and so close to dawn..."
"I guess I should help the poor girl" he muttered.

Standing up with the large branch he had been carrying, he jumped down into the fray.
Thrusting his weapon deep into the heart of a slayer on the way down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:07 pm
"Thanks" she says to the stranger "They ambushed me" not really knowing the stranger Aems moved fruther along the path deeper in to the forest.  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:11 pm
Zach watched the newcomer to the fight, and the two converse, still standing alongside Dulcineo and Kore.

"You know, fighting may not always be manditory, but I almost feel like I should go down there too... almost... what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:30 pm
He picked up one of the downed slayers and vanished into the trees.
His distant voice can be hardly heard to normal ears.
"You should be smarter then that; silly little girl."
His trail of laughter falling deeper and deeper in the woods.  

ThanatosMors

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:33 pm
"Well i'm not going down there... unless I am attacked on..." she looked over at Dulcineo. "What do you think brohter?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:00 pm
Jumping back up in the tree, "boy you guys sure are alot of help" She mutters at them.  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

ThanatosMors

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:05 pm
----------------MEAN WHILE! OVER AT THE BAT CAVE!-------------------------
(And by 'bat cave' I mean a cave with bats in it bwaahaha!)

He threw the freshly slain slayer onto the ground.
Stripping the corpses' clothes and searching for any valuables, he found what he was looking for.
The cigarettes were stained red with the slayers blood, just the way he likes them.
He then dragged the corpse deeper into the cave, leaving a stain (among many others) of crimson red trailing behind him.
The routine was as it always was for him.
He strung the body above the shallow pool of blood.
The blood slowly dripped from the wounds of the slayer.
To restless to wait, he sliced the slayers head off with his claws, now the blood flowed at greater speed.
His grin was only visible in the darkness from the low amber light of his cigarette.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:51 am
"Of course. If it's not one thing, it's another."
It was time to resurrect his past, and bring out the warrior he was in life.
Zachariasz, kicked up onto the ledge of the building, and looked down at the battle.

"Well, brother and sister..." He spoke to Kore and Dulcineo, "When someone asks so politely, how could one refuse?"

His knuckles cracked in anticipation... it had been quite a long time since he had felt a true battle. Even when prey fought back, it was rarely a task. Hunters and Slayers... yes, they always did present such a wonderful battle.  

GregorytheImpaler

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:38 am
Feeling rather lost Aems sits down on a branch and starts humming, being extremely board, now that the battle was over.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:04 pm
Looking down, and noticing the figure sitting on a branch some ways away, he muttered out loud, "What... and now you mean to say there's nobody left?"

Zachariasz popped back down onto the rooftop with Kore again.

Under his breathe he let out in an unusually low pitch, softness, and tone, "I blame this one on you..."  

GregorytheImpaler

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:16 pm
Kore chuckled slightly, her hand covering her mouth. "Oh? And why do you blame in on me my dear brother?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:40 pm
Tired of just sitting around Aems moves through the tree tops and heads back to the town. Jumping down to the main road she beigns to wander aimlessly through the streets.  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:40 pm
Daughter of Hades
Kore chuckled slightly, her hand covering her mouth. "Oh? And why do you blame in on me my dear brother?"

"Hm?" He considered for a good while, then breathed a sigh. No real wars in so many years, not even any decent fights. Sure, the world could be better with minimal combat, but he was a vampire, a predator.

"Never-mind it. There will be others, I'm sure."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:49 pm
Kore sighed. "Men..." she looked over the battlefield and saw the leftovers of the battle. Kore turned and walked far from it but still was on the rooftop. "I hate war... I don't care if I kill for food... I still hate unecessary wars..."  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:12 pm
"Un-necessary?" The words revived his former lifetime's sense of honor.
"You call this un-necessary?"

He strode after Kore and stood before her, pointing to the victims, broken human slayers who were thwarted by the vampires who had just finished their bout.

"These people attacked our kind, without provocation, simply because they call us evil... vampires... the damned. THIS is not un-necessary! Defending one's brethren is expected where I come from, and to neglect your kin in peril is a most heinous and dishonorable act of cowardice!"

His voice had risen involuntarily, even forgetting Kore's nature and her patron father, the father Zachariasz respected greatly. He did not mean to berate his old friend, but the words had cut at a sore spot.  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff