Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:07 pm
"Sure." Sureana held up her hands palm side up. "May I ask why."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:19 pm
Chaos took her hand and smelled it. "Hmm, just wondering what you smelled like. Very much like grape soda with cotton candy. interesting."  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:29 pm
"Very interesting. So you can smell someone's specific flavor. Very interesting. Mmmmm ok well I think I can catch up with the other one later. She seems to have left and I don't feel like going after her. Is there anything else you would like to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:47 pm
Toni gave her hand to chaos and looked at sureana "so how dangerous is this other one?"  

Larxene_Toxin16

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:12 pm
"I'm not sure. All I know is that its a girl and she's not our kind of vampire. But like i said she's moved on and I'm definatly not in the mood to hunt down a half-thirsty vampire. I'm sure that boy didn't fully satisfy her." As she spoke her eyes changed to a light shade of black. Just then could anyone knotice the dark, purple shade under her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:29 pm
"the boy! el chico? what do you mean?" Button had a look of astonishment could it really be what it sounded like?  

Larxene_Toxin16

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:34 pm
"A girl lured a boy into the forest and she fed. No its not like that. Anyway, she left. To either dispose of his body or to find another victim."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:40 pm
"oh joy i cant believe this " toni was starting to worry could the day get any worse "so where are we going to look for her?"  

Larxene_Toxin16

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:49 pm
"We don't need to look for her. Like I've been pointing out i don't feel like tracking right now. Plus she'll be comming back semi-soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:52 pm
" ok then welll what do you want to do?" button was starting to get tired she just wanted to sleep  

Larxene_Toxin16

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:09 pm
((you can't sleep.))
"I don't know. I would like to go hunt. I shouldn't have gone so long with out hunting."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:15 pm
(i know she cant sleep that wasnt supposed to be typed, i just saw it, im tired sorry it happens alot)
"oh ok well then i guess ill go explore the area see what the woods look like and if ther is anything ineresting around here"Buttons got up and starting walking screw a cab or bus

Larxene_Toxin16

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:18 pm
"Sounds good to me." Sureana turned and in the opisite direction went to go hunt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:12 pm
button left the school and headed down the road towards the reservation even though she knew she wasnt supposed to be there but she needed to see the young werewolf again.  

Larxene_Toxin16

Magnetic Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:30 am
eragonlover159
Wow they certainly didn't waste any time. Sureana sighed "Yes. My name is Sureana. Who are you?" As she spoke she gathered her oh so very long hair and with inhuman speed braided it into several small braids and the put all those braids into one big braid. Then she put it all into a big huge ponytail. When she did this her hair only went to the small of her back.
Kitten sighed in relief. "My name's Kitten. I didn't meet any vampires for a few decades now. I'm very surprised to see all of our kind come to this particular highschool." She smiled angelicly.

To Button: "I'm 206 years old. I just came from canada, but I don't live in forks, I live in port angeles. I don't go to the highschool over there 'cause that'll attract too much attention. No vampires ever lived in Port Angeles."

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff