Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
History Partners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:55 pm
He woke up, very slowly, still not entirely coherent. "I don't want purple pancakes, mommy...."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:47 am
''hi,remember me, the strange shape changing girl, kittykat thing?'' kitty smiled.she was playing with a ball of string.(yup)  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:04 am
Finally awake, and realizing his position, he curled up into a ball in the corner. "Take whatever you want, just don't hurt me!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:47 am
''dude your ok don't worry. if she tries anything i'll hurt her. listen understand i'm not here to hurt you. but belive me when i say i'm richard the thirds current girlfriend.'' she said . she became human again.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:14 am
"oh so i'm the person made out to be the bad guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????" she turns around to face the window. "fine i get it i'm unwanted........" she jumps out the window and lands on th eground perfectly, and walks away.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:17 am
''no, i'm sorry come back.'' kitty shouted. she became a small dragon and flew after her. she grabbed thye person and put them on her back.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:36 am
"holy crap!!!!! what the heck are you doing!!!???!!!!."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:38 am
''um...getting you to not run away?'' kitty said.''do you get airsick or something and don't worry who cares if a dragon flys through the sky?''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:45 am
"uhh all of the normal humans!!!!!!!" she sighs. "but thanks for enjoying my company!!! not meany people do!!!."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:57 am
'' now,now, humans are used to everything, they just make an excuse. and for the kindness, hoe do you think i feel, i have no family and my only home is with Richard the third.'' she said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:31 pm
He began to have a heart attack. All of this was too much for him. He was starting to wonder if someone slipped crack into his coffee, or if the mushrooms on his last slice of pizza were of the magic variety. Either way, this was some ******** up s**t. All went black...

He awoke to find himself in a forest. "How'd I get here? Why am I here? And why the ******** am I wearing a toga?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:58 pm
she sighed, "first of all, stop swearing. second, your in a forest, you had a heart attack so we brought you here. as for the toga, i have not a clue." she smiles and puts a wet rag on his head.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:44 pm
It is important to note that he was actually unconscious, and that the whole toga-wearing reality was going on inside his head.

(In other words... Kech, what are you DOING!?!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:53 am
kitty had soon grown weary and stopped she let the girl get off and smiled. ;'' well i'm gonna have a blast IN the past'' kitty smiled. '' you can come along if you want.''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:50 pm
"mabey when he's better, right now he's more frigile then a chick," she giggled.

(what do you think i'm doing???)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces