Kurokaen Tsukiko

Friendly Vampire

4,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:23 pm
Mushi Fuki
Whaaaaaa! I gotta go to bed ... Tak to ya tommorrow.... I'l be on from 2:22pm-10:10pm rofl

nightie night biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:24 am
glad to see the thread is back on track...  

DJ Kent Aron

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:56 am
DJ Kent Aron
i'm gonna let this thread stay alive, but frankly do we need more than one thread on what your favorite animes are? Pay attention to other threads so we don't have duplicates.

ihungryboi
I bet ur gonna respond back to the comment above this one DJKent.
But if not I'll stand corrected and finally see that ur actually "mature for ur age" and I'll even donate 1000 gold to this guild if u don't respond within the next couple of days or even better finally stop this meaningless fight...

here i am repsonding.. keep your gold... if the guild needs funds we'll start a thread for that...

What you're doing here is forcing a "win" for you by saying " don't post and i'll do this". It's both annoying and asinine. Fact of the matter is, you started moving away from the topic at hand, and started attacking me, and moved the argument away from where it was supposed to be. You didn't offer up any proof of your claim. You're trying to seem E-Cool by making ridiculous claims. The fact of the matter is what you're claiming is impossible, i'm not the only one who thinks so. All you needed to say was "yeah it's not 500 but it seems like that much" or "maybe not that many but a lot" or "i was kidding..."

you're lucky you really haven't broken the rules... but learn to respect the mods of this guild... if they call you out on something, come straight with it...

I've run boards with hundreds of thousands of users and I know an e-lie when i see one... and you just need to come clean with it and it's done... but if you're going to keep prodding me with s**t like that, then i'm done with you and i'll bring banning you to the other mods in the guild.

ok fine. im done. im tired of fighting anyway. yea yea i lied. sry about causing so much inconvenience. ive only seen about 1000 hrs of anime which is still quite a bit though although i have seen most new animes that are out right now and are up to date on ongoing series like Naruto Shippuden etc.

If ur willing to forgive me , I would like to get off to a fresh new start. I mean come one, we all like anime here. Cause you know , even though some comments are lies, u dont have to get on the user for every little thing, it just means they like anime alot.

My favorites right now are:

1: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (from the creators of FLCL)
2: Code Geass
3: D. Grayman
4: Deathnote
5: One Piece  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:58 am
One more question. If it says u are new to Gaia on ur profile, how are you a mod???  

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

Mushi Fuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:20 pm
Hello people!
I'm glad you guys have forgivin each other!
A topic is only fun when everyone is having fun...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:03 am
ihungryboi
One more question. If it says u are new to Gaia on ur profile, how are you a mod???

the owner of the guild asked for mods, and i volunteered. It's that simple...

and yeah i'm glad you came clean.. it's all good...

No reason to go on with it now anyway  

DJ Kent Aron

Mushi Fuki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:10 pm
What is the worst anime ending or worse cliff hanging you guys have ever seen?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:34 pm
Mushi Fuki

One word.... "End of Evangelion"

The series was great but the ending sucked like crap.

At least the people who made Evangelion are remaking it into 4 movies with new and improved animation as well as an alternate ending thats supposed to be good.

I wonder when RE: Evanglion is coming to the U.S.???  

Pandan Waffles

Tipsy Tipper

Mushi Fuki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:58 pm
I didn't like the ending of Wolf's Rain.
*edited for spoilers*>.<

crying crying crying crying out of crying crying crying crying crying

Gantz Disliked ending epsisodes

crying crying crying out of crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:00 pm
For x-mas I'm gonna try to get the actual death note book.
They do sell them!
I just don't know where yet.
If only it were a real death note then I could see a shinigami! (god of death)  

Mushi Fuki

DJ Kent Aron

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:45 pm
hey Mushi.... i edited your posts

this is for everyone... if you're going to give away something in an anime do this

***SPOILERS***

and then give yourself five or so paces so people can see that there's a spoiler up ahead and then post it... just let people know because i know i get upset when someone ruins the ending to a show without warning...

so please give spoiler warnings.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:45 pm
hey im new..... sweatdrop ^_^
anime is awsome but i perfer the manga ^_^  

Shibo-Kun
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mysticgurlie13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:26 pm
Mushi Fuki

The end of Lain. I was just so confused. That was the biggest cliffhanger ever, but that show is awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:17 pm
ihungryboi
Mushi Fuki

One word.... "End of Evangelion"

that's three words

Mushi Fuki

Gantz by far. Just broke down and seriously the series made no sense. It could only be redeemed with a more explainable second season.  

DJ Kent Aron

Anime/Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces