Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Graciously Fallen >an Elder Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May I seat you?
  Why of course M'lady...
  No thank you, I was just on my way out...
View Results

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:43 pm
aems12
Sighing and nodding
gently she moves back to her table to watch the others in the room.

as a renagade humen sneaks into the ball room orangej stalks him,

the human unknowing of orangej, jake asks: who are you and whats your business?

unknown human: to destroy the power of the vampires

Jake: Then you will have to die by my hands.

*draws his sword and slices the humans head off and without a drop of blood hitting the ground jake returns to the ball to were aems12 is to talk somemore.

"ok business done. hope i didn't hurt your feelings." mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:22 pm
Glancing up at Orange J a smile plays accross her lips, "Perhaps if you will tell me why I smell fresh blood."  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:56 pm
Julius sighed inwardly, relieved. He wasn't sure what he had been expecting or dreading--that Cerberus would lash out, maybe, or take something the wrong way, or simply glare--then again, Julius had a tendency to forget that most people appreciated compliments to some degree or another. He made a mental note, once again, to learn to give people more credit.

He cleared his throat, sitting up straight and attempting to restore some vestige of dignity. "Well, your look is remarkable, and so I made the remark. Simple, really." He smiled ever so slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:45 am
aems12
Glancing up at Orange J a smile plays accross her lips, "Perhaps if you will tell me why I smell fresh blood."

not a big reason an assassin of vampires has been sooping around just thought i'd ask him why he was here. he told me he'd kill every vampire in here so... yeah use your imagination of what i did. nothing big just a little problem i had to take care of. wink  

OrangeJ

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:02 am
"Oh dear, they sent one little assasin in here after all of us? That was a rather stupid move, especially considering who we are. I suppose that means you can take a seat." Aems smiled up at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:37 pm
why thank you. so you enjoying the party? well I enjoying it, although i wasw debating weather or not to come in the first place. to tell you the truth i did not want to show because of the fear of my uncle crepsly showing up.  

OrangeJ

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:08 pm
Playing with her gloves, Nei laughs softly, "Now why would you be scared of him?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:46 pm
Cerberus blinked, his red eyes fixed on Julius' eyes. "Remarkable...?"  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:26 am
"Remarkable, yes. Quite." Since Cerberus was watching him, Julius figured he shouldn't worry too much more about staring a little.
At this point, he had almost entirely forgotten exactly to whom he was speaking; he also had forgotten the scolding he'd given Dulcineo earlier about approaching Cerberus.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:50 pm
Cerberus looked away from Julius and looked towards his mistress Kore, making sure Dulcineo wasn't doing anything improper with her. He looked over at Julius, flipping his hair with his hand from his face and sighed. His red eyes opened and looked over at Julius. "So, how did you come to know my mistress?"  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:49 pm
"I can't say I knew her personally before now. I believe Dulcy met her a little while back, and they became something like friends." He watched Dulcineo and Kore for a little while. "I, though, I could tell simply by looking at her that she deserved respect, and no small amount either... Same for you, mind."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:12 am
Cerberus nodded. "My mistress deserves the highest respect. She is the daughter of a god after all. I however, I do not demand such respect. Just enough to be civil. But then again, who gives respect to a dog, mythical at that. Besides, my master and his wife as well as the mistress give me the enough respect I need."  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:35 pm
aems12
Playing with her gloves, Nei laughs softly, "Now why would you be scared of him?"

hes older and he made me into a vampire  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:56 pm
"Now that must be an interesting story care to elborate?"  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:19 pm
aems12
"Now that must be an interesting story care to elborate?"

my uncle is an a.d.d. vampy he can talk forever on anything and since he has been alive for almost 2500 years he can talk forever. i just didn't want to get anoyed but seeing he not here i don't have to worry...thats all  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff