Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:08 pm
*Chihirp opens an umbrella*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:49 pm
Sero looked back at Chihiro. "I'll meet back up with ya' in a little bit." Sero waved by to Chihiro as he disappeared. He then appeared upside down next to Fujuki. "I thought you weren't on a mission. What's wrong?"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:42 pm
"Bye Sero!"

*turns and walks off*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:38 pm
Fujuki jumped back after hearing sero's voice, sh ewas so deep in thought she didnt even notice him in front of her "Oh....nuthing..." she said hiding her face in her nees, she was dripping wet but she didnt care she just sat ther....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:47 am
*Chihiro walks toward the ramen shop*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:50 pm
((has this rp died 0.o XP...no one is ever posting anyore X.X))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:22 am
(mine died entitled "The Final Battle")

Chihiro ordered Miso Ramen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:00 am
((MY BAD! I haven't noticed this RP...I STILL SAY IT'S ALIVE!))

Sero took off his coat and put it over Fujuki. "Come on...there's something wrong with you." Sero put his arm around Fujuki. "Come on you can tell me."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:23 am
*Chihiro payed for her ramen and walked out to her house*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:23 am
((YAY STILL ALIVE !!! mrgreen ))

Fujuki sighed "No im fine..." she said looking at him for a minute and then back down "Its getting late...mabye we should go and get some rest, who knows what tomorrow will bring" she showed a small smile and tried to changed the subject, she never liked people to worry about her or think about her to much she is always the one t worry about others.......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:21 am
"I will...as soon as you tell me what's up." Sero smiled at Fujuki. "You know how stuborn I am...and I know that you want to care for people, not for them to care for you...but I'm that kind of caring person." Sero looked at her with trustworthy eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:43 am
((Hi im joining
Gaian name:Akatsuki ninja girl 1
Character:Khana Uchiha ((i like uchiha better than yamanaka for now))
Bio:She is a smart, touchy, moody person but most of the time she is very nice.She is from the most less branch of the Uchiha clan but is just as powerful as was Itachi.She has traveled around to all the different villages and learned most of the secerts though she will never tell them.She has always gotten mad when she sees anything that has to do with sasuke(who she liked as a kid)She raced Sero a couple years ago and never forgot that day she left for 2 years
Crush:Sasuke(when they were little)then sero till she forgot about him a little bit and none right now
apperance:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:43 am
Fujuki thought for a second and sighed "Yup you sure ar stuborn..." she said jokingly "...I...I was just thinking how i couldnt help you guys...just like when I couldnt help....*sigh*... just old memories got me down a bit....im fine now" she said telling him only part of the story, Fujuki smiled a believable smile.....
(( the person she couldnt help was her only family member from dying, it was her older brother, Orochimaru killed him and tourtured him right in front of her eyes. ppl never brought it up or told her she couldnt help because they new she would think of that and she would act the way she is acting....XP))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:50 am
((sorry for posting in that awesome rp moment it was an sad moment for you guys but then your picked it up with smiles awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:52 am
((lol uh...thnx mrgreen .......when u gunna start posting with us 3nodding ???uh Sero is on i think and Chihiro is on....thats abou all the pplz posting XP))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff