Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
DRAGON RIDERS OF PERN(help defeat the evil thred) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:18 pm
kitty was smiling as she went into her room. rorek was following.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:21 pm
she smiled at the thought of a new aprentice.  

Kechero

xeanik

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:22 pm
Zanarok lands and dismounts, he walks into the house as his dragon flies off "alright" Zanarok grabs his bow and arrows "im gunna go hunting for our supper, i'll be back"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:23 pm
''ok'' kitty smiled she wandered off humming a tune that seemed to make everyone happy. rorek was flying by her side.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:23 pm
she looks up at the house, " 'key, be carful".  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:25 pm
kitty was now hugging Rorek. he didn't seem to mind much.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:33 pm
she went inside, she saw kitty hugging her dragon. she smiled and turned away, just then the dark face from her nightmar passed infront of her and she colapsed into a chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:33 pm
Zanarok walks into the house with two deer "im back with our food" he then washes up with a bowl of water on the counter of his room and walks into the kitchen and cooks the deer meat, and smashes up some potatoes he had been boiling "suppers ready, come and eat" he sits down at the table and starts eating  

xeanik

xeanik

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:45 pm
Zanarok gets up from the table, he walks into Kitty's room and sees Age passed out in the chair "Age" he sais scared and grabs her "Age...Age wake up, Kitty, what happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:34 am
'' i was hugging rorek and she just smiled then passed out or something. '' kitty said. she was hugging rorek extremely tight now.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:40 pm
her eyes fluttered open and she flinched, then realized it was him. she began to cry, sh ehugged him tightly. "i......its just you!!!!!!..............."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:23 pm
"yes its me im here Age" tears rolled down Zanarok's face, he then whispers "im glad your alright..whats going on? please tell me"  

xeanik

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:32 pm
she was still crying, "my......my dream, it was horrible!!!!! and it was clear.........oh!!!! to clear!!!!!! its going to come true!!!!!!! i don't want eneything to happen to you!!!!!" she held him tighter.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:35 pm
"what? what is going to happen to me? Age your scaring me" tears continue to run down Zanarok's face  

xeanik

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:31 am
kitty was huddled in the corner. rorek was a little larger and wrapped round kitty. kitty was whimpering.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff