Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Evil High! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:11 pm
"I'm not one of those lazy humans.. The tray is too loud and I cant sit like this on one of those.. leaning chairs.."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:17 pm
"Then what would you prefer, o picky one?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:44 pm
As Lady DeepBlood Entered The Room,She Looked At The Desks. "So...Who Is The One Modafying My Desks?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:35 pm
Kibai jumped onto some other desk, and tried to grab onto it with his claws, but the finish threw him off, and he fell to the floor.
"Dammit!"  

o0-Nate_River-0o

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:57 am
DeepBlood Death Glared At Him. "I'm Gessing YOU Had SomeThing To Do With This?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:04 am
Kibai looked at her.
"It was him."  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:31 am
(hehe!!!!! hi peoples, i am here!!!!!)
name: Zatchin Nachi
race: elf/phinox/vampire (hehe!!! i'm experimenting!!! twisted )
weappon:dark magic, (what kind of guns should i have???????)
past:kill for fun, (and if she's board) hates country music or eneything else that isn't hard core rock. she was an assassin for the grate Galbatorix Recura, and slautered meany, she has little mercy. one day he betrayed her.....and well......lets just say the details can't be spoken on this web site.............their beyond unrated.
looks:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:35 am
Mobius Nightshade
(Behold, my character in all his dark glory!!!

http://images.epilogue.net/users/jae/AbyssalEmperor.jpg )

(sweet pic!!!!!!!lol)  

Kechero

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:38 am
she walked into the room, "whats going on here???*sigh* Prehaps i came at the wrong time. i'm the new weappons mistress here, the old one miss. Shiromi was attaced by werewolves." she looked around, "should i leave??."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:11 pm
DeepBlood Glered At Her. "Yes...Go. You Will Not Live If You Get In My WAY! NOW GET OUT OF MY SITE!" She Than Made A Shadow Ball And Fused It With Her Whip. "Now Go."  

T-A Reborn

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:34 pm
(why am i the only student!?)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:19 pm
"Hmm... Pathetic. I could probably teach better than these miserable twits! Is this how insignificant the world of evil has become! I come from the Elder Times, and we did not waste words in such petty squabbles! We did not even waste words if our weapons could do the talking for us! You two sicken me. Begone from my sight if all you do is bark at each other like a couple of lowly mongrel bastards!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:10 am
She Than Whant Over To Him. "What Was That Boy?! If Death Is What You Whant....I Will HAPPYLEY Give It To You!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:37 am
He stood over her, towering a full three feet above her height. He was now glowing with a vivid shade of dark blue, and he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. "I'd like to see you try it, wench! I am your Elder by several centuries, and my strength has only grown in that time. However, I highly doubt your strength. If you spend your time merely bickering with your foes, combat against you shouldn't even last 5 seconds. The very thought of you granting death is laughable at best. Now, either you try and do your job right or YOU face death at MY hand. Are we understood, or must I show you a small sample of my power?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:33 pm
She Than Got Pissed! "GRRRRRAAAAAGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" She Than Blast Him Acress The Room. "YOU THINK I'M ******** ALL TALK?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M CAPEABUL OF YOU LITTLE PICE OF s**t! I HAVE DONE MORE AND SEE MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER SEE OR DO!" She Comed Down For A Sec. "Look.....I Admiere You Beravey,But Save That For The Other Snot Whipers Here. I Have Been Thou To Much For My Death To Be So Easy. Now,Let Me Teach You Some Darkness Evin The Darkes Of Lords Will NEVER Know."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff