Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:24 pm
Barru
uryu ishida
Anybody see the XRAIL?

I think you might like it.

If it works that good.
Do want.
Agreed. They don't have it mounted on any pumps though. Also, it must seriously unbalance the weapon when loaded.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:17 pm
Fresnel
Barru
uryu ishida
Anybody see the XRAIL?

If it works that good.
Do want.
Agreed. They don't have it mounted on any pumps though. Also, it must seriously unbalance the weapon when loaded.
No offense fres, but the answer to that is
DUUUUUR.
How much do you think it would weigh with #00?  

uryu ishida

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:13 pm
uryu ishida
Fresnel
Barru
uryu ishida
Anybody see the XRAIL?

If it works that good.
Do want.
No offense fres, but the answer to that is
DUUUUUR.
How much do you think it would weigh with #00?
It claims to not be heavy, but unless it's breaking certain physical laws...  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:46 am
Fresnel
Barru
uryu ishida
Anybody see the XRAIL?

If it works that good.
Do want.

Well, if you've got a solid stock, wood or so, you could drill a hole and fill it with lead. :/  

OberFeldwebel

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:20 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Barru
uryu ishida
Anybody see the XRAIL?

If it works that good.
Do want.

Well, if you've got a solid stock, wood or so, you could drill a hole and fill it with lead. :/

But now you have a weapon that makes you say, "You know, i'm really, really tired, and i just dont feel like shouldering my weapon... maybe I'll just leave it alone" XP

At first i was very impressed, since this is basically a cheap way of making a shotgun do what the AA-12 does.

But now with the weight issue, i could see it having some downfalls.

You know what, leave it to America to make the best out of it. I wanna see the Xrail with spikes so it doubles as a mace ^___^  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:30 pm
Anima_Raptor
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Barru
uryu ishida
Anybody see the XRAIL?

If it works that good.
Do want.

But now you have a weapon that makes you say, "You know, i'm really, really tired, and i just dont feel like shouldering my weapon... maybe I'll just leave it alone" XP

At first i was very impressed, since this is basically a cheap way of making a shotgun do what the AA-12 does.

You know what, leave it to America to make the best out of it. I wanna see the Xrail with spikes so it doubles as a mace ^___^

Thinking about it again, it might be easier to shoulder the weapon with it heavier at the end and lighter at the stock.
Especially with a shotgun since it's fairly crucial to seat it just right on your shoulder.

So forget the lead balance.  

Barru

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:47 pm
Barru
Anima_Raptor
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Barru
uryu ishida
Anybody see the XRAIL?

If it works that good.
Do want.

Thinking about it again, it might be easier to shoulder the weapon with it heavier at the end and lighter at the stock.
Especially with a shotgun since it's fairly crucial to seat it just right on your shoulder.

My AR is frontheavy... trust me, it doesn't help one bit. It'd be far better if it was backheavy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:18 am
It isn't extremely heavy......UNLOADED.

It probably weighs quite a bit more loaded. I think there are 3-4 rounds per tube? I'd say it weighs as much as the ammo, plus a little bit more. So, at four tubes, that's 12-16 rounds. about how much does that weight?
More than you'd think.  

uryu ishida

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:31 pm
uryu ishida
It isn't extremely heavy......UNLOADED.

It probably weighs quite a bit more loaded. I think there are 3-4 rounds per tube? I'd say it weighs as much as the ammo, plus a little bit more. So, at four tubes, that's 12-16 rounds. about how much does that weight?
More than you'd think.
It's also completely useless unloaded. They should advertise their LOADED weight.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:21 pm
Fresnel
Barru
Anima_Raptor
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

My AR is frontheavy... trust me, it doesn't help one bit. It'd be far better if it was backheavy.

Ah ok.

Christ, how much does a 00 buck round weigh?  

OberFeldwebel

Hans Reiker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:55 pm
I'd be pretty happy with my Mossberg Persuader and my SKS to deal with the undead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:10 pm
the aa12 uses 12 gauge and it doesn't have much recoil.  

CapitalistPleb

Thirteenth Capitalist

7,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:17 pm
hockeyboy96
the aa12 uses 12 gauge and it doesn't have much recoil.
The AA-12 is an overhyped piece of s**t that disregards every single thing we've learned about soldiers and their guns in the last fifty years.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:06 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Barru
Anima_Raptor
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Ah ok.

Christ, how much does a 00 buck round weigh?
I can't believe I missed this.

Rough estimations:
Five boxes of Fiocchi low-recoil is 5 pounds. Ten rounds per box. So, VERY ROUGHLY a tenth of a pound per round. You could multiply the weight of the shot by the number of rounds, and then add a buffer amount for the hull, base, and powder.  

uryu ishida

Wolf Nightshade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:51 am
M590A1 Zombie Slayer.
User Image

If I had to use one of my guns it would be this or my AK. If I had any other it would be a Saiga 12 or if I just happened to find an AA12.  
Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff