Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Book of Dreams (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:03 pm
Zach laughed. "You could've told me that!" In his hand, the bow was slowly changing shape. It turned into an Elven-fashioned bow, complete with Elven characters. He grinned, and turned to Shiya. "Say... Can we change our appearances with these?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:28 pm
"Actully, you can.." she said straighting up. She smiled widely, the guy was still taller then she was.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:35 pm
He grinned wider. "Watch this..." He used the rings power to shift his ears. They turned into pointed, Elven ears. His hair grew lighter and fairer. His features slimmed. After some time, he looked completely like a Elf.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:54 pm
Shiya smiled widely. "You might want to be careful..." she said.  

spaztastic psycho

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:59 pm
Second period was done Natalie though she might find Shiya and Zach but to her dissapointment she didn`t she wnt to the library to find her book!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:05 pm
Shiya turned red, she noticed that she had been staring at Zach.  

spaztastic psycho

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:08 pm
Natalie went to her favorite book shelf and jumped into her good old book Sweeney Todd!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:22 pm
Shiya stared down at the ground. She was still bright red.  

spaztastic psycho

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:34 pm
Natalie was in sweeney Todd wondering threw the streets and then she heard foot steps behind her she turned but there was just air. Hmm Natalie put her finger to her lip.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:38 am
Walt heard another book fall and walked over to it. Since he didn't know what would happen if he touched it, so he stood by it and walked around it to the other end of the isle. ""Now what? How am I going to know which one to watch so I can ask anyone if they know what's going on?"
Then he heard the teacher yell through the library, "Who brought this book? This one with all the death myths in it? Well, if you want it back, look in the shredder in the main office!"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:24 am
Walt ran up to him and grabbed the book. "I brought it from home and this is the only place I could read it in peace."
"And WHY aren't you in class?"
"I have an ED. Call my parents. They'll tell you."
"Wait here. If you aren't here when I get back, you'll be expelled."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:31 am
Zach noticed Shiya staring at him. He climbed a tree, looking for Elves. Suddenly, a huge black shape swept over them, creating a mighty wind which blew Zach from his tree and about three feet from Shiya. He was grinning wildly.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:35 am
Shiya looked at him, "Having fun?" she asked, her voice was slightly teasing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:39 am
Zach got up. "No..." He looked at the sky. "Saphira." He looked Shiya straight in the eye. "That was Saphira, I know it." Just in case, he added, "Eragon's dragon." Sure enough, Eragon himself came crashing through moments later. Zach stood in his way. "Eragon-san. It's nice to meet you. I am Zachary, and my friend is Shiya." Seeing Eragon's confused face, he said, "We can travel through different universes. We ended up here. In our original universe, you're in a novel. And a pretty good one, too."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:45 am
Shiya looked horrified. she grabed Zachs arm and spun him around to face her. "you cant say those kinds of things.. if you alter the book at all, you will be stuck here... forever... and the ring will break... you wont be able to do anything!" she said, in a wisper.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff