Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
sonic the hedgehog rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whose the best?
  sonic
  shadow
  tails
  knuckles
  eggman
  rouge
  amy
  silver
  cream
  blaze
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:55 am
"Whao, Nellie! Listen here, little missy, I enjoyed the ride but I'm sure Shadow might be plum pissed 'cuz you had yer hand on my hiney the whole time." He then looked down. "That ain't one 'o mah holes. S'pose it belongs to the guy who tried to get us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:00 am
'' yes and so if shadow gets annoyed i needed to get us all here quick, so if he is angry he can tell me later' serendipity said.

shadow was looking down the hole ''its deep, i think mister texas butt should go find who wants to trap us'' he said. he was holding serendipity's hand.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:03 am
So far he broke his record at 12 feet. "Lets keep on going." he said and continued to dig.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:58 pm
Sonic was sitting in his apartment, he decides to go for a run, when he steps outside he stretches and takes of running, he goes from zero to ninety in 0.1 seconds  

xeanik

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:35 am
''shadow thats not nice, just because you might not trust him or a jealous doesn't mean you can insult him.'' serendipity said to shadow.

shadow apologized to her but she was still angry with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:54 am
Sonic sees Shadow out of the corner of his eye "how" then runs to him, he stops infront of him and Serendipity "sup Shadow? i thought you died after our fight with that creature at the Space Colony Ark" after he sais this Robotnik's robots suround them "lets take em out"  

xeanik

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:17 am
''leave shadow alone'' serendipity snapped. she saw the robots and felt rage deep within her. '' chaos blast'' she shouted all her anger getting through.

shadow who knew all to well of what she was capable of had moved dragging sonic with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:25 pm
He rolled into a ball and rolled about, going through robots like a bolwing ball through pins. One could hear a muffled "Yee-haw!" coming from him as he knocked them down. Then, he bounced up and stood near Serendipity. "I set 'em up; you knock 'em down."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:35 pm
Keeps on digging, not hearing th commotion. "You think they're finish yet? Proably not." he mumbles and continues digging.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:42 am
serendipity was giggling in maniacal glee. her powers weren't fully under control yet. it was obvious she was having fun.

shadow was still standing a good distance away.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

xeanik

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:25 pm
"oh my god" sonic sais as a large airship flies over head, he points up at it "Shadow look, its Robotnik" hahahahaha, Robotnik's voice sounds on a large speaker on the ship "Shadow i will be taking Sarendipity as my hostage" a large claw desends  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:30 pm
(That's kinda godmodding... You didn't give a chance for reaction. Kitty could have dodged that, you know.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

xeanik

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:41 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(That's kinda godmodding... You didn't give a chance for reaction. Kitty could have dodged that, you know.)

[i changed it]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:45 pm
He stops digging and looks up to the top of the hole. "Phew. Big hole. About 20 something feet deep." he says as he lays there and thinks to himself.  

hoplite323

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:07 pm
(There we go... That's better.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items