Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
....And the story continues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:39 pm
"I'm sure if you sold it to Embery or Quil they would LOVE to ride with you. As long as Charlie doesn't find out I'm ok with it." Bella got out when Jacob stopped the car. "You know there are some advantages to you being only part human."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:00 pm
"Why would Charlie be upset?" Jacob got out of the car, turning off the ignition. He smirked, "Oh, and I suppose that having a PULSE doesn't count?"  

FullmetalOrochimaru

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:32 pm
"Jacob did you pay attention at all when I came back from Italy? i don't know if you realized this but Charlie doesn't exactly like the idea that I ride motorcycles. Did you seriously forget that? No its good because you get to do all the heavy work like taking the bikes out of the back of the car."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:34 pm
Jacob smiled sheepishly. "I said i was sorry.." He went to the back and lowered the bikes down and handed Bella her helmet.  

FullmetalOrochimaru

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:35 pm
I take it, put it on and kick the bike to life. "Well what are you waiting for? Do you remember the first time we did this? I was scared as hell!" I let off the throttle a tiny bit and soon I was racing down the small little track.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:43 pm
((hey someone pmed me and said that they would like to play Jacob, so I'm going to let her.))  

eragonlover159

CutesieBubbles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:43 pm
ooc; Hello, guys! I'm the new Jacob. I hope you don't mind. =D I hope you like my roleplaying skills. I'm in several roleplays (and have been over time) and I think that I need to widen my kind of characters that I play. -nodnod-
bic;

"Weren't in your teenage rebellious stage then?" Jacob yelled towards Bella, grinning, as he took off as well. He speeded up, and quite quickly, he was right next to her, and his bike was threatening to outspeed hers.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:49 pm
Bella switched to 2nd gear causing her to go faster. "No I was just really scared." Bella said with a smile.  

eragonlover159

CutesieBubbles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:51 am
Jacob speeded up his bike as well, and in a way, they were basically playing a very dangerous game of "chase" or "tag." He rolled his eyes, grinning still. He let his bike outspeed her, and over the course of a few seconds, he was tens of feet ahead of her.

"Yet, you still do it. Does the bloodsuc--I mean, Edward, know you're here? Because he'd pretty much want to kill me if he knew you were riding a motorcycle, last I knew," His voice dropped, the humor fading away. It brought his mind back to the treaty, and that when Edward transformed her, the treaty would be broken...

He shuddered at the thought, and speeded up more to try to distract his thoughts. He had a feeling the pack wasn't enjoying listened to his thoughts at the moment. He'd been thinking that a lot lately; the treaty, it being broken when Edward...bit her. And the pack was getting annoyed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:41 am
"Ya he knows I'm here but I don't think he knows about what we're doing." As Bella started to think of Edward and what he is doing she wasen't paying attention to what she was doing. She started drifting to the right where a wall of pine trees were looming. Then she caught her thoughts and slammed down on the brake under her right foot just like the first time she tried to ride. Except this time Jake had disconnected it so it did nothing. Then she remembered to use the brake on the handlebars, the one to her front tire. She squeezed it so had and so suddenly that the back of her bike had flipped over the front tire crushing her to the ground. She didn't let go of the bike fast enough and started to do cartwheels with her bike. The bike flipped, spun, and rolled.  

eragonlover159

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 am
Alice appeared in front of them (honestly, what was she expecting?).

"Going somewhere, Bella, Dog?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:46 pm
[[ Ok first of all cullens aren't allowed on wolf turf. Second of all Bella just went on a death spin. I don't think she or Jacob will answer. ]]  

eragonlover159

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:50 am
((Ok is this rp dead? I really hope not I really like. Plus we just got a new Jacob........Plz post))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:05 pm
(( Ok I wasn't try to be mean or anything. That was just really out of character. Sorry if I insulted anyone. I really feel bad for this RP. Its totally dead. Sigh.))  

eragonlover159

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces