Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
Do girls have it easier or do guys? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackrenamon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:55 pm
Lady Rayya
girls have it easier.

1) we don't have to deal with ourselves at "that time of the month," guys do.
2) when we give birth, YOUR hand will take weeks to recover from us squeezing it until it snaps like dry kindling. We, however, have a sudden bost of a hormone that makes us completely FORGET the pain.
3) yes, we have heels, but we CHOOSE them, so they don't count. Men have to wear ties and collared shirts, which suck.
4) We get to actually express our emotions... ya'll have to stay all stoic and whatever.
5) When we get drunk and experimental, we can laugh it off with minimal embarrassment and guys watching happily... guys can't say the same thing.
6) it's still more likely guys will have to pay for the meal and date.
7) guys get to carry all the heavy stuff.
8 ) heh, if we're horny, we can HIDE it... poor guys....
9) If we cry, we can get whatever we want... guys can't do the same.
10) Heh, we're girls... guys have to deal with always being wrong.... or letting us think they are.... either one is difficult.. wink
Don't forget! you girls can masturbate till your too tired to please yourself. us guys can have our orgasms faster, but we have to wait at lest an hour before we can do it again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:21 am
Darkrenomon
Don't forget! you girls can masturbate till your too tired to please yourself. us guys can have our orgasms faster, but we have to wait at lest an hour before we can do it again.

I think you have that backwards... all men need recharge time (after a while, girls do, too) It is physically impossible for a man to produce more semen without at least a small break.

Unless by orgasm you're referring to a dry run... which isn't nearly as pleasurable for the male..

With women, while we CAN reach sensory overload and not WANT t be touched anymore, and while our muscles CAN tie themselves into knots so we can't MOVE anymore, we can always stimulate the nerves more.

We don't actually produce more than the self-lubrication. We CAN run out of that, but it doesn't affect the ability of the nerves to be stimulated, it just makes actual intercourse more painful.

to recap: males need recharge time, females don;t Males can keep recharging until doomsday, however, but females eventually reach sensory overload and shut down.

Eventually the guys will get chafed and not want to continue, so the moral of the story is that too much of a good thing makes you walk funny no matter what gender you are.  

Lady Rayya

Bellabie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:50 pm
Erm... Okay.
sweatdrop

b  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:35 pm
Hm... I'm not allowing any more of that talk here, m'kay Rayya?

It's just sick...  

Demonic Repentance

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:50 pm
*face turns completely red*

*nose bleeds*

*faints from blood being redirected too suddenly*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:08 pm
I AM NOT the one who brought it up into the application realm. Since I'm old enough to have been through all the sex-ed public school can throw at you, I am qualified to clear it up for you.  

Lady Rayya

Bellabie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:09 pm
So...
Erm...
About those, er...
Lines in the bathroom...
b  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:13 pm
they're always the longest when you REALLY need to go, aren't they... some derivative of Murphy's Law.....  

Lady Rayya

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:08 pm
Quite.
So troublesome is it to wait, but I suppose men have that sacrificed by being forced to stand next to one-another...

Alack.
Different equality. It sounds like an equation.
b  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:48 pm
Could be worse. There are such things as roommates...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:07 pm
every single one of my three college roomates failed out on me within the year... one managed it twice... though she wasnt my roomate the second time.

then I moved off campus and one of my housemates failed out.

then I moved again, but one housemate is graduated already and the other won't allow herself to fail... as a result I'm more motivated...

go figure.. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:30 pm
Not what I meant. I mean, two people sharing the same room often have worse troubles... erm... stimulating themselves... *attempts to keep nose from bleeding further* redface  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:52 pm
Changing topic
sweatdrop
And, of course, who could forget those dreaded differences in the status quo with scholarships and salaries?
b  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:10 pm
oh dear.....

I guess if you're asexual while you have a roommate, it helps....

poor guys... and girls.. that's one for both genders to ponder...

@bellabie: the glass ceiling WILL shatter one day... I just hope it's made of safety glass... wink  

Lady Rayya

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:15 pm
Wait, but... What is this a metaphor of? Apologies, Miss Rayya, I am confused.
b  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces