Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:53 pm
[im taking that as a yes]
*walks through the wall in the boys bathroom and comes out the door* hope im not to late  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:02 pm
Flame Leaned agaist the wall and looked at Chihiro "So why are you waiting out here....it is the girls bathroom..." Flame asked looking away  

FlameDemerio

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:09 pm
"I dont need to go..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:14 pm
"Good reason....." Flame replied. He looked down the hall on both sides. He never relly seen them with out poeple. Then he started to get a head-ache. He started rub his temple but it didn't relly help. When he looked over at Chihiro he saw a little glint in the middle of her chest. Then the head ach was gone.  

FlameDemerio

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:28 pm
*Chihiro covered her chest*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:03 pm
"I got to go...." Flame said walking quickly walking away still rubbing his. He got to the on campus dorms and opened his door. He put all his supplies away and looked at the mirror. That was new.... He thought looking at his eyes. "Ok.....lets see....head ache..." Flame said trying to recreate what happend. He kept on trying to get the feeling in his eyes the same but he couldn't. "Screw it!!" Flame said turning and hitting his head on a shelf. Suddenly his eys had the feeling again. He looked at the mirror and saw a glint under his collor bone. He focused harder and the glint took a form of a crystal. "What the fu-" He stopped to rub his forehead.
Great, another weird thing is happening to me....well, at least this one worn't hurt poeple..... He thought laying down  

FlameDemerio

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:09 pm
Inoue walked into the classroom. "Sorry Miss, I'm really late. I got lost trying to find the class," she called out. She quickly turned and headed for an empty seat near the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:04 pm
Yomi nodded "It seems like alot of peple are coming in late today. Why is this" she asked herself
Fujuki had her hands of either sides of the sink with her head ove the sink *gasp gasp* she started feeling pain in her chest and she couldnt breath very well, she felt like she was about to throw up. "What is this feeling???" she said then after a few minutes the pain went away "This better not be from these strange powers im getting. MAN WHY WONT THIS STOP?" she screemed to herself, but not loud enough for ppl outside he bathroom to hear her. she just splashed some water on her face then walked out, still a litle nasous "Okay, srry it took me so long i felt a little sick." sweatdrop  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:44 am
Chihiro: thats okay...*still covering her chest*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:00 pm
Flame sat up and looked at 3 very detailed drawing of what he saw. He layed them out next to each other. "Ok so on mine the glint is from a crystal....that means its probally the same with Chihiro....." Flame thought out loud. "Stupid powers.....They never stop when I want them to do and now I get one that doesn't hurt poeple and I can't get it to work....and I don't Chihiro would like me staring at he chest...." Flame rubbed were he hit his head, which was still a little red.
In two years and the only thing I have learned is that I am not safe.... Flame thought looking at his reflection getting pissed Why can't I control them!!! His thought was intrupted by one of the pictures he drew bursting into flames. He calmed him self down and stomped of the picture to put it out.
Why is this happening....  

FlameDemerio

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Chihiro: *in her head* Why...why was I born with this!...Mom...please help me  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:16 pm
Flame looked at the clock in his room. Classes are supposed to be cut short today.....I wonder when do they end? He thought to himself.
He packed up his bag with his sketch-books and supplies and walked back to the main part of the school. So empty....what should I do.... he thought walking down the hallway not careing if he got caught.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:59 pm
Yaio asked herself "Why are they taking so long?Okay students, class is over" she announced....
Fujuki and Chihiro walked to the classroom and was ther in time to here class was over, she walked to her desk and got her stuff together and was about to leave the room and she waved to Chihiro "Bye, it was nice meeting you" she smiled and walked out the class...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:22 pm
"bye!"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:30 pm
Flame saw that people were starting to come out of the class rooms now. "Well there goes my silence..." Flame said as the roar of the high school picked up. Flame walked out into the court yard and sat on the ledging next to the doors as the students who lived of campus cam flooding out.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff