Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Who Hates Soy-Milk? ((vampire roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The title?
  Heh heh... Random...
  I hate it...
  ZOMG AWSOME!!!
View Results

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:14 pm
"I came to show off, not hold back.." Kibai returned to normal, and walked back inside.
"Maybe I should have joined S-Rank.."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:16 pm
Nightmare jumps a little as a wave of weird scent hit her nose, she sneezes and shakes her head. She looks up to see the person walk in "weird" she murmered and walks away from the wall "Hello" She said, giving a small smile "Im Nightmare"  

Aprilbaby1

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:19 pm
"That's an odd name. Im Kibai."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:24 pm
"Well im not your average woman" she said shaking her head "Nice to meet you Kibai" Nightmare holds out her hand, smiling kindly  

Aprilbaby1

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:24 pm
He shakes her hand. Well, I'll be seeing you.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:25 pm
"you bet" she said (gtg kk)  

Aprilbaby1

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:53 am
"Hmph. Seems nice enough." Then the announcements blared. "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome one and all to the Number One Under The Sun Grand Martial Arts Tournament! The starting line-up has been set, and matches will start now! First match is contestants numbers 1 and 2! Please step forward to the arena!" Yvan merely sat on the break house, wanting to watch every match preceding his.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:40 am
Nightmare jumps up, landing lightly on a rail, she moved and sat down, her legs dangling down. "should be fun to watch" she said and laughs lightly to herself  

Aprilbaby1

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:02 pm
((Mobius, I'm putting you in charge of the announcer and stuff, 'cause I haven't ever been to a martial arts tournament, (ever) and have no idea what it's like, and you seem to. So... Yeah... Please?))

Hearing the announcement, Toyu walked off to sit with Taylor, who still had her arms crossed. "I thought you didn't like this stuff." Toyu commented as he sat next to Taylor, and crossed his arms lightly.

Taylor scowled at his comment. "I'm only doing this because I'm bored." she replied, watching numbers one and two fight. In a couple minutes, it was already over, and Taylor waited with Toyu to see who was next.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:09 pm
(wait....who? me?)

Nightmare pulls at her dress before turning and looking over at Toyu and Taylor "whats the mater little missy? dont like to fight?" She hops off and walks over, sitting next to Taylor "how come you didnt sign up? we could use some more girls, you know" Nightmare leaned down and whispered in her ear "to teach these boys a lesson" She smiles "show them some girl power"  

Aprilbaby1

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:10 pm
((lol, No, Mobius (Nightshade)! ))

Ignoring the fact that she called her "little missy", Taylor looked at her curiously, and stood up with her fists on her hips. "Okay, might as well." she said, walking out of the area and into the room where you sign up. Taylor signed the paper for B-rank, secretly wanting to fight Toyu, just to knock some sense into him, and picked a ball from the small cage they were placed in for people who signed up late. After that she walked back into the arena area, and sat down next to Toyu.

Toyu watched her curiously as she walked away, came back and sat down. "Where were you?" he asked, unfolding his arms.

Taylor didn't take her eyes her eyes off the next fight, which was contestants one and three, as she answered his question. "I signed up." she replied bluntly, setting her elbows on her legs and her head on her hands.

"Wha- You signed up?!" he demanded, gripping the armrest on his right with both hands to face Taylor.

Taylor didn't move as she answered this question. "Just because I look ten, doesn't mean I fight like I am." she reminded him, still not moving. "Hmph."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:16 pm
"I had to get eleven. This is going to take forever." He walked away from the door, and sat down next to Taylor on the bench.
"So, what number did you get?"  

o0-Nate_River-0o

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:32 pm
Taylor looked at her left hand, where she had written her number so she wouldn't forget. "Uuuuh..." she look up at him cheerfully. "Ten~! You?" she asked, placing her hand on the armrest.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:36 pm
"Eleven." Kibai lifted his fingers and started to count.
"So, you're fighting Toyu. Interesting."  

o0-Nate_River-0o

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:11 pm
(( (tommy said: hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin ) I don't know, "tommy" said he was a friend of your's Nate.))

Toyu gripped the armrest again as he heard this. "You signed up in my rank?! You want to fight me!!" he exclaimed, appalled by Taylor's actions.

"Oh, yeah?" she muttured, she hadn't realized Toyu had gotten nine. She turned to Toyu. "I'm just gonna knock some sense into you is all~!" she replied in a loud, yet carefree voice, waving her hand at him. At that, Taylor turned back to Kibai. "And after Toyu and I fight, unless they for some reason go in a random order, one of us'll fight you. Even though I can do magic, Toyu's still probably quicker than me." she admitted, scratching the back of her head. Three was fighting four now.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff