Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
New Forum RP coming soon. Seeking players now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Senshi's parents were....
  The Gods of mythology
  Another idea you have (please post it)
View Results

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:22 am
Well, I'm pretty much out of the loop manga-wise... much of my sailor Moon knowledge derives from Anime. I've read some of the manga, but none during the Dead Moon arc...

We can plan it anytime. I'd prefer now, but we're still missing some stuff, like a time period and a loose plot to make it so that some non-canonical characters can write their own story... that's the whole point of a forum RP.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:17 am
I take from the manga mostly and barely the anime (Because I actually -hate- the Anime for being 2-D with the heroes but 3-d with the villians after the first season.).

so, I take from Manga, as well as other bits. I've read SuperS and Stars. I like SuperS myself.

Like I said, before Babylonian time line.

Because it gives you a lot more leg room to work with than 'Oh 1000AD. (So untrue because the original works never stated -what- timeline.)

That and it would've gone kinda like 1000BC, 999BC, 998BC

It's a count down to AD.

So it would work that during time everything once known would've been forgotten and fallen into legend.

And I was electing to go before the Silver Millenium to have everyone have a chance to make up their own senshi/characters that -aren't- too far fetched.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:58 am
There was the other idea that we could set it in the Future... in Crystal Tokyo. Why don't we make children for the Senshi and I'll throw in some my own characters here and there.... The husbands of the Senhi (non-canonical) are up for grabs as well. We can set it after the Nemesis issue. How does that sound? Perhaps the Silver Millennium thing should be the realm of fanfiction instead...

We can call Chibi moon Neo sailor Moon, as she'll be older in this period and ther Senshi courtesans the Neo Senshi...

[edit:] I know that according to the manga, the Amazon Quartet were Chibi-moon's Senshi companions... but the Anime makes no further mention of them outside of SuperS.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:02 am
*yawn*  

chibihotachan

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:29 pm
Even though it's over done, I don't mind playing that. I even have a Mars kid in the wings.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:48 am
I'm a much bigger fan of the quartet. Their commitment to ChibiUsa is beautiful to explore and I'd much rather do that story. Besides all the genetics of senshi qestions, when do the mothers' turn over the senshi roles (which itself seems a little strange beause it doesn't seem as though senshi retire). In anywho, it's late (er early) and I am opposed to doing the kids (even though I like my chibi Mercury and chibi Venus). If hat's what everyone else wants to do, fine. If we are going to focus on the future and NeoPrincess Serenity, I'd like to use her court.  

chibihotachan

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:14 pm
The thing is, being a Sailor Senshi -isn't- Genetic. It all has to do with a Starseed's power. Deimos and Phobos are Senshi-in-training types. Or rather they have the potential but they really can only be guardians.

Chibiusa is able to be a senshi based upon the power of her Starseed. <- That is true.

This is my theory:

She's descended from two obviously powerful parents (Mamoru and Usagi). The reason she's 'Moon' and not earth is because she's a girl. Therefor she would take after her mother sides. If she had been a boy she would've been more influenced by her father.

So, Chibiusa already has a powerful Starseed. It's capable of magic. However manage wise she suffered from the lack of power (or the ability to perform it).

Anyway...as you can tell from the power ups, she is mostly ushered along with the power of others. Her use of the future Silver Crystal (which is originally her Mother's) is simply holding her Starseed and the left over power of Neo-Queen Serenity's power. I think she becomes a true Sailor Senshi when her -own- crystal appears. The Pink Moon Crystal.

I can only surmise that the crystals themselves are simply containers and amplifiers of the Sailor Senshi's original starseed potential. Mostly because of how Sailor Moon uses the crystal to it's ultimate power, it looks like a flower and opens. Same thing with Tuxedo Kamen's Golden Crystal. It opens and reveals the light inside of it which could only be the Starseed....

/end theory.

So, I think having children of the originals is an easier way to explain -why- they have the powers.
But having other people inherit the powers makes more sense.

---
And to answer your question Hota, they would've followed Neo-Queen Serenity's route. In the future, I wouldn't call them Princesses but Queens. And upon their own coronations of sorts, their powers would've probably gone to the next person that was most like them.

------

Eh...but Hota has a point about the Amazoness Quartet. They are really suppose to be Chibiusa's court.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:16 am
*sweatdrop*

This going to be more difficult than I thought....  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:10 am
Alright here's a deal I see.

1. Have it set in the future where Chibiusa has the appearance of a 14-16yrs old. The way we'll do age is based upon the appearance of the child before they stop aging in their twenties. (but they don't all have to be children)

2. Have the Quartet be Chibiusa's Inner Court.

3. Because Hotaru is most likely to be much older than Chibiusa at this point and time let's deem her to be about 18/19 in appearance when she stops growing. But she's a full grown adult and is part of Chibiusa's outer Court.

4. (Which would actually make it somewhat interesting...) Have -other- people become the new senshi guardians instead of having them being the children of the Originals. With the exception of Saturn, it would/should go like this: Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto.

(Am iffy on Pluto because...she's pretty much timeless...)

5. Kill off the original senshi. ;3 No...seriously, not really kill them off per say, but I think this is where the hand of villainy shall be shown here that my devious mind has been plotting.

I think the Villain should be one that is able to extract a Sailor Senshi's powers. And Once a Sailor Senshi's power is gone. It can never be returned or rather if the Villain gets it it because a twisted version of itself.

To prevent this, the Sol Senshi (With the exception of Saturn, Chibiusa, and the monarchs+Quartet as they figured they would be enough to deterr others...) cast their powers out into the World-

Meaning you don't have to be Japanese to get this power Or even part Japanese here people so it's totally acceptable is say, a New Sailor Mercury comes from Nigeria, Africa and is darker than anything image or a Sailor Mars that comes from China, or a Jupiter from Candana...ect...

- and they are placed in unsuspecting people. Doesn't matter if they're boys or girls But for gods sakes come up with a better ending than 'Knight' or 'Kamen' ! *original thoughts here...would help if each boy had a different ending to their Senshi personas. Like Soldier, or Phatomn, or something...*

And Let me pull an MRK here or and old plot from an RPG I've been to. (and..am currently using for a fanfic but they're two totally different things now.)

Have Ami track these powers down and lets have them send invitations to these people so they would eventually show up in Crystal Tokyo.

OR

Have these people show up to Crystal Tokyo on their own in some bizzare manner of concidence and the Originals take notice..

OR
(goes with the invitation thing) The Orignals have been disappearing starting with Rei-Mars. And that's why they have an urgent need for the new senshi.

And how about we give them different names? Instead of 'Neo' this and that, how about calling them after -different- Mythology figures? And have us make up our own thoughts on what the fuku's should look like?

Something similar to the Originals (who've gained their Star Forms ie Eternal Forms) but different enough that you know they're not the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:26 am
Let me clarify that the Villain will -not- be a Galaxia clone or anything. Galaxia wanted -starseeds- to destroy the Cauldron. (Ultimately really that was her goal-manga wise)

However this Villain doesn't -want- starseeds. It wants the power that the starseeds hold and instead of taking the starseeds, it takes the celsetial power/blessings of planets and stars from the Starseed itself and renders the Sailorsenshi to become powerless- basically an average Joe.

But like and slightly unlike Galaxia, this villain can grant those powers back or on another person.

However, these people are evil. ;3 There's no -Oh I'm healed by tha powah of Lovehs!'

...no. There's only one way to help these people and that's to kill them <3

Which is why this person is evil.

....which is also why I'll play the main baddy because my minds too festered with dastardly deeds to -think- good.

...but I'm also taking one of the senshi-new ones- too.

And maybe an old one.

Eh, and I seemed to have contradicted myself. The Quartet are Chibiusa's Inner Court- but so will the New Senshi.

(though...I would think of the new ones much like a middle court...in a way...but ignore this rambling.)

Oo; And somehow it'll all work out because there's enough roles for everyone to play.

I wouldn't, however, add counterparts to these new senshi.

(what I mean is, if there is a 'Mercury Knight' there -shouldn't- be a 'Sailor Mercury' Unless they're twins, but alone the twins aren't that powerful because they would have two halves of the planet's 'star seed' so to speak)

So one of each per planet.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

sakuya_tsukino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:27 am
I've read just about all the replies over where it should be set...i eventually gave up when i got so confused over most of the more recent ideas...

so i thought up what would make a good sm rpg...

fitting in with the end of sailor stars, bringing back a different take on the sailor wars (forgive me...i have not read the manga...but i have watched the entire series non-dubbed begin to end once a year)

in the final episode when usagi does her thing and frees galaxia from chaos, she says chaos has now gone back to people's minds...leaving it open that chaos isn't really gone...

set sometime within 2-3 years after sailor stars has ended, the senshi are now all in university, leading normal lives...when say 'chaos' in the form of some new enemy that makes all the previous enemies look pitifully weak decides...for lack of anything better at the moment...that they feed off of people's memories trying to prevent the world from becoming crystal tokyo in the future...i assume the enemy comes from the time after nemesis...

and it would be possible to bring back like seiya, taiki, yaten and the whole cast of sailor stars on the basis of it is happening just about everywhere in the universe...the enemy is trying to create their own ideal future...

when someone's memories were to be taken it would kinda happen like all the other times anything has been taken in that universe such as heart crystals and starseeds...the memories could be like a tiny crystal sphere or something....

a basic semi mid story thing that could occur would be like...usagi has her memories of mamoru stolen and forgeting that the were ever in love, she could still know him...she doesn't remember him being tuxedo kamen, endymion, nothing...she still remember's him as the kinda creep he was to her in the first season...at the same time seiya could be using that as an opportunity to try to be with usagi as rei tries to get back with mamoru...michiru somehow forgets she ever knew haruka....and with all this turmoil the senshi are still trying to do their job and return the memories back to their owners using the same style of combat that we are used to anime-wise throughout all the series...

anyway...sorry if i rambled it's like 530 am here and i'm over tired
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:12 am
*in a not shooting idea way* Sounds cool, but you know, Rei and 'Chad' (I could never spell that man's name) Have a thing together too. It's very evident in the Super espiode where he's leaving and she finally goes after him.

(Though like the other minor characters in the series minus Usagi's family-brother and mother mostly- They all disappear. Oo; )

So I don't see why she would go after Mamoru at all. Plus, in the first season, dub and non and in the Manga, Usagi expresses that she -does- have a crush on Mamoru. This is before she knew who he was at all.

Seiya seems the honorable type, it sounds very devious to take advantage of someone with memory loss.... But, meh, I'm not playing her.
(I'm not quite a fan of them either..anime wise at least..)

Though it's mostly a personal belief, based on the premises of the storyline/plot You're basically saying that without the memories, that Mamoru and Usagi wouldn't still hold feelings towards each other, even though the evidence within the series itself points to the contrary?

Eh...x.x; But we could do it, but I'm not a huge fan of the timeline mostly because it's not that flexible as say...doing it in the future. I'm actually more fond of the future-thing than 'year or so after Galaxia'.

I interpret the Chaos thing as a darkness that always existed, it just so happens that a large portion of it was concentrated in Galaxia when she sealed it within herself. But that's me.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:23 am
Okay.... With all these ideas flying around, We're gonna have to make a compromise of somekind. I like a little bit of all of them, to be honest. I'll think on this and get back to this after work.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:12 am
*prods rush*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:27 am
Hey hey hey.... *takes the prodding stick from Rei and taps the ground loudly to attract attention*

Oooooookay!

*begins pacing*

So.... here's my idea, drawing from all of our ideas collectively. We can set it in 3092, Crystal Tokyo. The Galaxy is, for the most part, at peace from the political standpoint. We can still use our old Knights idea, but whether or not they are in a relationship with the Senshi is up to the players. We can use both the Amazoness Quartet and the children of the Senshi (the more the merrier). The Senshi, by now, will have some form dream fulfilled (Haruka being a racer, Minko being a singer). Made-up characters, of course, will be allowed. As for conflicts.... We'll open the floor up with Nemesis-related material (as the era's enemy was the Black Moon Clan, based on the hypothetical Kuiper Belt object called Nemesis).

How does any of this sound?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces