Other...
49%
 49%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 140

Seiryoku7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:04 pm
Kankuro sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:16 pm
I beleive that the topic is "Who is the Worst Male Ninja", not who do you dislike the most. I would say Naruto. He isn't a good team player, he isn't good with spells and seals, and his ego is way to big.

Ken~San

KyuubiPandoraChan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:54 am
Personally I don't like Sasuke cause his attitude stink. Sorry Sasuke fan. I like Obito better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:42 am
Couldn't really say everyone has their moments.

Everyone keeps saying about how much of a b*****d Sasuke is but so is Gaara and Neji and noone seems to have a bad word about either of them  

Kit_Kid

Ru-Shin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:33 pm
Worst Naruto male....*thinks for a very long moment*....hmmmm....Udon. With that snot always leaking out of his nose...eww... xd No,no,no. Just kidding. Let's see...well I really don't know. eek They all have things I don't like about them,but I like them all...*receives a whack in upside the head from her cousin* *adds quickly before she gets whacked again* EXCEPT Shikamaru! Shika is perfect... stare
Cousin: ^___^ That's what I thought.
Me: *mumbles under breath* He's not as cool as Shino-kun....*gets whacked again*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:36 pm
Chaos101
Couldn't really say everyone has their moments.

Everyone keeps saying about how much of a b*****d Sasuke is but so is Gaara and Neji and noone seems to have a bad word about either of them

I agree. :/ I personally like Sasuke-kun. But Gaara and Neji never deserted their village,or tryed to kill Naru-chan.So they're higher up on my list.  

Ru-Shin

Ru-Shin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:41 pm
Ken~San
I beleive that the topic is "Who is the Worst Male Ninja", not who do you dislike the most. I would say Naruto. He isn't a good team player, he isn't good with spells and seals, and his ego is way to big.

I disagree.When he puts his mind to it,or it's a serious fight,he's a very good team player. And his ego isn't too big. He just acts that way.
He has spirit and belief in himself,which he needs,sense almost no one else sees his potential.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:36 pm
surprising that sasuke actually got 13 votes  

lemon_JJ

5,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Perseid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:41 pm
welll... no one, really. I like all the male, and female characters (with the exception of Sakuras inner self), though sometimes, stuff that Naruto does is downright moronic........ though he's determined enough in the end ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:00 am
SnEternal
Eh.. Um... I don't think anyone's bad... They're all awesome, in their own way! whee xd
I agree ninja  

Uchiha__Itachi

Ookami-Kun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:53 pm
Ninashka
I don't think anyone had mentioned Gekkou Hayate yet.

That guy was useless. Not only was this Tokubetsu Jounin found out when overhearing Kabuto and Baki, he also got killed by Baki.

How he got his job will remain a mystery.

i dunno y, but I really like Hayate blaugh
I do agree that he was useless, but I still thought he was cool lol.
DOWN WITH SASUKE!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:55 pm
two words: ROCK LEE... annoying... to the point of pulling ur hair out. nd ugly... to the point of scooping ur eyes out with a spoon. domokun  

nakidasu

Blackboard Axiom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:19 am
nakidasu89
two words: ROCK LEE... annoying... to the point of pulling ur hair out. nd ugly... to the point of scooping ur eyes out with a spoon. domokun

*agrees* Rock lee should be shot...i wish i had a gun, i'd do it...maybe i could jab him abit with my pointy stick?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:32 pm
The guys that get killed in one episode or less than five are the worst.

However! Hayate-kun DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE!!! crying  

Faike

Cathemeral Bird

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:36 pm
xikyu
Personally, I dislike Sasuke and Itachi. They act so... . . .

XD Just my opinion. Don't kill me Uchiha fangirls! *runs away*

*hides kunai knife behind back* Don't worry... No one's going to kill you... But anyway,I don't know who's the worst. But if I had to say, it's be Oricimaru. He's a pretty powerful ninja, but I don't like how he acts. I think he's really weak because he has to transfer to a better ninja to be good, like Sasuke. *attacks Orichimaru* Die!

But anyway, I hope Sasuke just finds another reason to live than to kill his brother. That's like my reason to live, which is to find out if Sasuke kills Itachi or not. XD  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff