Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:14 am
Belle quickly spotted her at one of the farthest tables back, she quickley got her lunch and join Charity.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:24 am
"Belle!!" Charity screamed, leaping up to hug her. "Eep! Sorry, it's a reflex. Apparently it doesn't matter if the friend is human or not. Um... you look better." She sat back down, and nibbled on her bagel.  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:18 pm
"Don't worry about it."Belle said smiling."By look better do you mean smell better, because, you know,"added Belle akwardly.
"Has the other one bothered you while I was gone?"Belle asked picking at her food.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:27 pm
Laughing, Charity said, "Sure, you do smell better, but I ment that you don't seem as tense as you used to. And no, the other werewolf hasn't bothered me, nor am I in many of her classes." Sighing, Charity added, "I haven't been able to ask for her name. Oh by the way, what's your next class?"  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:54 pm
"It's really hard to not be tense, especialy when I'm hungry,"Belle laughed.
"I have biology next, what about you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:01 pm
Sighing, Charity replied, "History, I had Biology last period. Then I have Music and I'm done for the day."  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:31 pm
"I need to look at my scedule again," Belle pulled it out of her bag, looked at it then put it back in."It turns out I have history, too! I mixed up my my classes." Exclaimed Belle.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:25 pm
Charity laughed, and said, "I guess that makes sense, because you were gone for a good portion of school already."
Throwing away the rest of her bagel, Charity stood, and gathered the books that she had brought with her.  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:58 pm
Belle looked around the lunch room and noticed it was mostly empty, quickly she threw away her lunch grab her bag and left with Charity to History.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:33 pm
As Belle and Charity entered the class room, Belle headed for a seat in the back of the room.  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:58 pm
Charity felt like following Belle to the back of the room, but wasn't sure if it was a good idea. She stood dumbly near the room's entrance, confusing herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:03 pm
"Aren't you coming?" Belle asked confused.  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:05 pm
Unsure, Charity asked, "Are you okay with that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:06 pm
"Of course," Belle said assuringly.  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:13 pm
Charity, now reasured followed Belle to the back of the class, and laid out her stuff, including a tape recorder incase she needed to take notes.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff