Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Office of Professor Adonis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:48 pm
(( Recieved! ))

*Professor Adonis walks into the office briskly and passes the students to step towards his desk*

Hoo, never a dull moment in this castle! My apologies for my absence dear students, but I had some business to attend to. One of the portraits informed me that there was an incident involving Madame Basore, correct?

*he picks out a quill and some parchment and looks at the students expectantly*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:24 pm
"Like Lyra said, her, Tabby, Fearless, and I found Madam Basore lying in the hallway. We were taking her to the Hospital Wing when she woke up. When we asked her what happened she said it was almost as if someone was trying to suffocate her through the very air she was breathing and that was why she fainted. She said the air felt very humid. None of us could figure out why this happened, but there’s something suspicious about it. Tabby and Fearless are took Madam basore to the Hospital Wing." Kitty turned to Tabby, "How was Madam Basore doing when you left?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:55 pm
"She was still asleep but some color had returned to her face. Should I go back to her now?" Tabby said looking at the headmaster questioningly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:10 pm
Yes, I think that's a good idea, Tabby. As for the rest of you...

*he writes something on the parchment, then rolls it up and sticks it in his pocket*

First things first! Would you kindly show me where exactly you found Madame Basore? I should like to see for myself this interesting phenomenon.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:47 pm
"Of course. We found her on the fourth floor, near the library. When we got there, though, the air didn't feel as Madame Basore described it: humid, like someone was trying to suffocate her through the air she breathed. That's partly why we were suspicious. The air was strange one minute, but not the next." Lyra heads out of the Headmaster's office and down the moving staircase. [[Moving to the Corridors and Stairwells thread.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:26 pm
*the headmaster returns to his desk and cleans it up*

Must make things spiffy for the new term!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:48 am
*There was a short knock on the door, and the head of a young Slytherin first year poked through. She entered with a small tray of fresh baked cookies, but hesitated slightly. She turned around to close the door and took a deep breath. She was very fond of the old Headmaster, and found him to be a very respectable man.*
Excuse me...
Professor? My name is Summer Westyn. I brought you a plate of cookies, hoping we could share them and have a small...conversation. It can get pretty lonely up here, so I'm sure you wouldn't mind the company, but I have something of importance to speak with you about... sweatdrop
*The young Slytherin set the tray down on his desk and unwrapped them, allowing their warm scent to fill the room, then sat down in one of the cushioned chairs in front of his desk, waiting for him to speak.*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:50 pm
*the headmaster sniffs the air and his eyes twinkle at the sight of the tray*

Ooo, cookies! How very thoughtful of you... Summer Westyn, did you say? Hmm, yes of course, you were just recently sorted into Slytherin! You're settling in nicely I hope?

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:13 pm
I am. I have my classes going well, new friends, and am a having great time, however recently whilst speaking with my friend Sam of Ravenclaw, We came upon the fact that we are distantly related from someone way back in the 16th century. My main question for you is, now that we are slowly figuring things out, if Hogwarts houses any very direct books on this...situation. You see, we believe that Miranda Algorith-Westyn (Sam's great great aunt) and William Westyn were murdered after 15 years of marriage, leaving a 16 year old boy on his own. Sam had found in the Restricted section of the library a photo of her aunt, dead, with the dark mark on her arm...but it doesn't add up. Do you have any theories, or questions to make it more clear?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:54 pm
Sam walked past a huge gargoyle and then muttered to her self about a random word. Then a stair well opened up. Sam walked up it with caution, careful not to slip. She got to a door and then poked in her head. Summer was standing there with the Headmaster! Sam then slipped in silently, but she could feel like people were watching her, probably the eyes of the dead headmasters.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:35 pm
*Summer hears the door behind her*
Oh, here is Sam now, the girl that sparked this idea in my head! Sam, come join the conversation!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:42 pm
"Okay then. Sure. Why not." Sam walked to Summer. "Say Summer, did I tell you that the last Slytherin in your family before you was Alexander's grandfather?" I said.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:47 pm
No you didn't. But well, my father was Slytherin as well...so it was just us three since William? Weird.
*Summer turns her attention back to the Headmaster.*
Well, so you can see, we are still figuring things out, but if we need to make this more clear before we try and figure anything out. Do you have any questions for us?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:51 pm
"For instance...When was You-Know-Who born? Miranda was murdered in the 1920's..and also, we were looking at the family tree, and the nurse is related to us! After what happened to her...we think that some one is after something valuable to us, or something like that."

cocosam

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:00 pm
*the look on the Professor's face grows steadily more lost as the students talk until the Ravenclaw makes mention of the nurse, upon which he nearly chokes on his cookie, he proceeds to cough and clear his throat*

AAhrm! The nurse you say? Well gosh, this certainly is a small world. But this talk of ancestry seems awfully complex. Perhaps you could give an overview of what you've found out about your family tree in some sort of chronological order.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff