Reply MAIN ((OOC))
Frost the Burn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bortelex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:21 am
"I was trying to learn exactly what it is," the high mage said, "As for what I want you to do, you came here for the quest to recover the Magics I have nothing to do with that. As for where you are to go, your sword or your companions will help you with that. To the last however there is someone who is interested in traveling with you. He has been an acolyte here for the past while. He seems to be drawn to magic although not this one. His name is K'jedon Delmere" A small click sounded but not at the door that Tramer came in through. It was a second door that led to a second chamber. Shorty after the sound the door opened and into the room came a young man.

K'jedon had spent a while waiting for this day to come and know that it was here it seemed to last forever. He had listened to the High mage's speach from one of the tower windows. During that time he also looked out at the group that had gathered trying to determine who among them he wanted to join. One person stood out in the group and not just because of the large weapon he carried but because of something more intangible. Though K'jedon couldn't figure out what it was. All he knew was that he need to travel with this warrior. After the High mage returned from his speech, K'jedon went to speak to him to see if the High mage thought the warrior would be a good traveling partner. The High mage said that he had something to discuss with the warrior and would introduce him when he was finished. Waiting for through the past while had felt like days. Until the small click that sounded the time he should enter. Then every thing felt like it was going too fast. He stood up, walked to the door and after a little hesitation he opened the door and stepped through. He faced the man and said, "Hello, my name is K'jedon."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:37 am
Taking in Andrisa's words, Trina barely realized that they were nearing the tower itself. Almost as if it was pulling them in, she noticed that she would soon be at its base. Seeing a few guards around the looming structure, Trina turned completely around and halted. "Now it'll be easier to see everyone," she calmly commented. In a sense it was true. The only ones behind them were guards and a few warriors that were wandering aimlessly, but there were still so many there that with Trina's height she really couldn't see through all the masses.

((This past week was my first of classes and my two jobs, so I've been rather busy. Sorry in the delay of posting.))

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:02 am
Tramer let out a slight laugh as he turned to face the man that entered the room, “so…all of that was to ask if this boy could tag along…” Tramer said in an exhausted voice.

“I don’t like him either…thou you are being a bit rude…plus, the one that just entered the room is one you will travel with” Kirara commented.

Letting out a long sigh and turning back to face the high mage, “my apologies…” he said making a half hearted bowing motion, “I have been unjustly rude…my travels have been long and hard, so I wish to waste as little time as possible…” he finished before turning back to face the man that just entered the room, “K'jedon wasn’t it? The name is Tramer, we should set out and find the others that will be accompanying us, I would gather all your things now, once we set out we will not be returning till we have reclaimed the magic’s…im going to go and find two people I believe we should travel with, once you have all your gear meet us at the local tavern, from there we will determine are next move…” Tramer stated before turning away from K’jedon and heading for the exit of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:02 am
((OOC: That's okay. We've mostly fixed our computer issues. >.> Mostly.))

Andrisa, silently blessing her genetics for the advantage of height, looked through the crowds ahead of them. "Was that the only reason we came up here?" she asked absently, scanning the crowd.
Despite her best effort, she eventually shook her head. "They all look depressingly similar. I don't see anyone I feel I could trust on short acquaintance."  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:05 pm
Trina openly laughed at Andrisa's statement. "Not really. It just happened this way." A moment later she sighed and agreed, "They do. If only their resumes were floating above their heads." Though this task was a tedious one, she was finding mirth in Andrisa's company. "You don't think one will just introduce themselves?" she asked in an almost hopeful tone. Normally Trina had more nerve, but this crowd didn't appear the most readable. There were so many there.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:17 pm
Andrisa smiled herself. She liked hearing others laugh.
"Perhaps someone else is thinking just the same thing about us. I don't suppose you have a scroll handy? No? Well, that's the way things go sometimes. If we're looking for a swordsman, we'll ignore those without swords. That culls about...half the crowd. Now we only have to annoy half the folk we'd have had to annoy otherwise!" she concluded cheerfully.
At Trina's next statement, she smiled again and shook her head. "I doubt it," she said. "I think we'll have to be the brave ones."  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:40 pm
((OOC: Guys? Hello?))  
MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers