Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
Len's art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:09 pm
well, i'll be keepin it as simple as possible with only a few items on it XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Humm that might be easy to draw xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:12 pm
yeah, I guess XD

anyway if u do want to attempt to draw my orgignal avi here it is

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thankies! x3~

I plan to cram all three avvies of us into one short 3-paneled strip.
So, it won't be as detailed xD
(since you guys will have chibi-fied expressions xP)

After that, I'll do the single-person one as in either fullbody or headshot of you guys xD

Oh yeah, I've just noticed that you and kyangfan have the same clown face mark thingy underneath the eyes xD

Already sketched it out. Now requires pen-ning aka inking aka lineart-ing the sketch xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:11 pm
koro, looks like ur gettin things done ! XD

anyway can't wait for the avi art, i wanna see the 3-pannelked strip one biggrin I am ecstatic xd

yeah i bought one when i saw kyangfa's avi XD i just forgot to equip it before smile

well, again good luck finishin and can't wait to see it  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:53 pm

I haven't started the inking yet! sweatdrop
Was in no mood sweatdrop

Will get the mood somehow xDDD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:40 pm
koromyst

Thankies! x3~

I plan to cram all three avvies of us into one short 3-paneled strip.
So, it won't be as detailed xD
(since you guys will have chibi-fied expressions xP)

After that, I'll do the single-person one as in either fullbody or headshot of you guys xD

Oh yeah, I've just noticed that you and kyangfan have the same clown face mark thingy underneath the eyes xD

Already sketched it out. Now requires pen-ning aka inking aka lineart-ing the sketch xD

Ooh, I just noticed the clown markings... are they new, or was I just unobservant? sweatdrop I admit, part of the reason why I kept the vamp eyes is because the normal ones don't leave much room to see the markings... The new avi looks pretty cool, Len.

A chibi comic? Oh joy! heart Goodness knows I need some laughter in my life right about now... Hope to get working on art again. I miss it muchly... and you guys too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:45 pm
here ya go koro

User Image

well, i was actually just gonna clean the last one, but then i thought to make a new one and make it with full angel wings, i haven't drawn anything like this for a while thanks! XD anyway still a bit messy but its surprisingly claener than my other works sweatdrop

oh yeah, here's kyangfa

User Image

yay! biggrin i finally made a decent drawing of kyangfa!! xd  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:03 pm
Oh hey, you're online! biggrin Well, lessee... Koro looks so serene and happy, just like an angel in the picture... and I like the wings on both of us.

And what do you mean, just "decent"? They're beautiful, all of 'em. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:10 pm
yay! kyangfa! u r back XD oh and thanks ofor liking the wings biggrin

well i said decent because this is the first drawing of u that is actually good biggrin anyway thanks cause i got to practice with ur avi a lot and improve my drawings! XD  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:44 pm
Heheh, yep I'm back... and hopefully to stay. ^^ I'm gonna try drawing your new avi in exchange, since you did mine... and also to get back into shape. My drawing's getting a bit rusty these days... sweatdrop

Edit: Here it is... used the comp to neaten it up a little, but otherwise it's in its original sketchy glory. Hope you like, and once again thanks for the picture!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:26 pm
wow! this is awesome!! xd Thank you! biggrin

And hope you stay here too XD anyway i'll use this as my sig while my avi still looks like this biggrin  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:55 am

Wowowowow!! Sankkyu Len!!
That is like so awesome!! xD
I couldn't draw the wings like that and you did it great! ^O^

This is a lousy fanart of you guys xD
Please don't kill me xD

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:14 pm
rofl God, that is just too funny/cute, koro. I love our expressions! xd  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:15 am
wow koro this is awesome! biggrin

thanks for the compliment and btw the i really like how u made this especially the hair and facial expressions XD  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games