Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:15 pm
Name: Meso Hoshinaga

Bloodline: N/A

Appearance:User Image

Bio:Is from the Hidden leaf village. Meso is Rock Lee's best friend. You could see them as being brothers they are so close. Before they were friends they use to be eneamys. Lee has taught meso much taijutsu and therefore meso has turned to using taijutsu only. He does know other jutsu, but he only uses it as a last resort. Meso is going through some hard times right now as his parents have resently died. Even though on the outside he is all happy and acts goofy, you cant tell inside he is hurting. Meso is a loveable person. He is funny and knows how to make anyone laugh. He is very smart but actually one of the stupidest people you could meet.

Special Jutsu's: The Forgoten Clone, Final Blast.

Other: Wears headband on his arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:44 pm
Meso was currently relaxing in a tree. He had had a long day and was tired. His training with lee wore him out. He had been awoken a few minutes ago by a crowd that assembled. He was watching when he heard something behind his tree. He looked and it turned out to be a girl. He ignored her and then noticed that she went over to a guy on a bench. He also ignored this and turned in the tree so his back was facing the girl. Meso then put his hands behind his head and started to watch the clouds go by.  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:24 pm
Fujuki just looked bac at the bag. she taped it again making a lower *tit tit* sound to see if it would move again....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:39 pm
((i changed mah pic and pro lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:40 pm
plz stop tapping it it might open *pulls his bag away*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:46 pm
Fujuki's eyes then closed half way wih a sad look on her face looking down "...srry i...didnt know...." she said then sanding up "Ill let you sleep then..." she said urning around went tho the side of the bench and grabed her bag with all of her stuff....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:57 pm
wait.. im sorry if i seam like a jerk its just i really dont want to have to chase them down agian, and im awake now  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:00 pm
Fujuki looked up at him again "Its fine.....but i woke you up...srry bout that..." she said looking bac down at her bag "...but it seems you want o be alone...dont worry i dont thik your a jerk...." she said looking up......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:23 pm
its ok i was gonna be woken up by them eventuall, and i like company just not crowds of people i dont know  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:31 pm
Fujuki noded "Okay....if its okay with you...." she said walkin to the end of the bench where his feet were but not touching her ((dont want mah clothes all dirty lol XP)) she took out her note pad and drew the dark blue sky over the small river in front of them. it only took her a few minutes to finish it....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:41 pm
*sits up and looks at your drawing* wow thats great  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:45 pm
Fujuki turns to see that he was looking at her drawing. "Wait!" she said putting it up tp her cheast so he cant see it "Dont look at them!" she said embarrassed of her drawing, she thought she wasnt good enough and was embarashed of her drawings but she still loved trying "its....its not finished...." she said looking down on her lap *sigh* she put it down on her lap "....is it .......bad?" she asked thinking it didnt look as good as she wished it would....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:53 pm
*looks at it* its really good way better than what i can draw  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:01 pm
Fujuki looks at it again "....thankz..." she said then looking at her drawing then at the the scene she was drawing. she looked at it for a while then her eyes widened as if she had an idea. she turned her whole body facing his way "sit still..." she said fliping to the next page and started drawing. she would look up every once in a while and continue "There...what do you think?" she said showing him the picture she drew of him looking at her in a wierd way from that burst out with the STAY STILL and everything and long silence ((lol XP)) "I think its o.k. but its not my best i was in a hurry..." sge laughed "...i wanted to see what you would say if i drew you alot of people say funny things when i do that" she said laughing again......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:07 pm
*looks at it* well thats an ugly b*****d... na im jokeing i like it*smiles*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items