Submit

>.>
<.<
100%
 100%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 27

ladi_chaotic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:51 pm
swiss, don't argue with these people anymore. they'll soon be eating their words when they actually see him. and besides, it's not like they can effect his role in the cast. they're all just wasting their time. but oh, well. VIVA LA MAFIA!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:03 am
This whole thread is DEPLORABLE!

I read the OP and sneered in disgust.
All you haters need to grow up and get a life.

He has been cast.
so get the hell over it.

Your 'perfect edwards' aren't perfect. No one is. No one could be as beautiful as a god like vampire.

But Rob is sure as hell as close as they can get.

Congratz on realising he can act. That is very very true.
Now all you have to do is realise his sexy good looks.

If you were a real fan you would acceot him-even SM has said something along the lines of "that boy looks like a vampire"

These threads are staring to make me sick
Sure you can have your opinions.

But this is just RIDICULOUS

now reply as you will twisted  

Robward

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:08 am
Robert Fangirls need to gtfo!
This is our opinion...if you don't want to respect it?...fine!
There nothing on this godforsaken earth is going to convince that Robert is hot...Robert may be Edward in the movie...but he is not MY Edward. I'm not complaining about him I'm voicing the fact that I think he's ugly....you need to understand that and get over it...just b/c some people feel like complaining...let them complain...why should our opinion affect yours?
...this thread was specifically designed to keep the "I Hate Robert" posts out of other threads...take this one down and all we're going to do i spam you with our hate declarations and pictures of Gaspard Ulliel (I don't even like Gaspard)
so stop whining and go back to your proRobert thread! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:54 am
REVIVE THREAD!!!!!

Fugly fugly fugly fug fug fug fug fug HEY!!! xd  

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:16 pm
YOUR WRONG, HE IS PERFECT! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:25 pm
RAWR. its getting heated in here.

I think he is butt-ugly, and I thought he was ugly in Harry Potter too. I could have gotten over it though, if the acting is good enough, except for one thing: THE VOICE! his voice isn't the gentle, musical voie edward is described with. its too british and eww. I have nothing against him, and I don't think the thread should bash him; the thread should bash whoever did the casting 3nodding  

Fide et Amore

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:28 pm
are we the same person?...do we like the same things?...do we think alike...OBViouSlY NOT...so how can you accurately tell me that he is perfect when i don't think like you do....You're trying to force this guy on us...and it's not working...I hate Robert now More then ever b/c of people like you and "RobertPattinson IS Edward".

Robert is not attractive to me...Edward is...He is NOT Edward...because Edward is fictional...Edward will never exist...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah. I'm sick of people trying to convince me that he's gorgeous and he IS Edward. I don't agree and there's really nothing you can do to change that if that guy is just not my type.

And Poopy Beep, Pattinson wouldn't be doing a British accent in the Twilight movie...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

circus_freakshow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:07 am
Ok, so when I wrote in this thread before I HATED Robert Pattinson because the pictures on the net were not doing him justice and I just didn't like him. But then after a while and when some of the photos from the movie came out I was like well movie magic has done something, I was wrong, he MIGHT actually pull this off! and I say might because so far he has the looks down but not like acting part. *for me* I have only seen him in Harry Potter and lets get real, he did have enough lines to show his acting abilities. So people if you don't like him then go ahead and bash, it is YOUR opinions and your personal taste. Don't try to make your self like him just for the sake of the movie. If you like him then don't come on to a Robert bashing thread and tell the people that they don't know what pretty is and to stop bashing him and to get over him, that he was already cast and that our complaining is pointless and saying that if we don't like him then don't go see the movie, well just cause we don't like an actor doesn't necessarily mean we can't or should not go see the movie. W e don't like the actor not the movie, people. Wow so many ands and Bashing! So yeah, I just got tiered of people bashing us for bashing him smile PEACE OUT!  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:33 am
I Wish I'd Found This Thread When I First Found Out Robert Was Playing Edward; because omg i was SO annoyed.
But he's grown on me.. Kinda.
After reading Twilight for a second time; i kinda think Robert's okay to play Edward; because i don't think Edwards perfect. D; If that makes the slightest sense..
There are some pictures/scenes where i think he fits the part perfectly, but on a whole.. He's not what i pictured Edward as.
However; after watching the trailer, i seem to think (God help me..) That he may actually be very good at playing Edward.
I just think he's ugly D;
[/rantover]

PoopyBeep_; Are you saying British Accents are ew? xD
I think American accents are bleh xD

Teh Toasted E m o

Teh Toasted E m o

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:38 am
RobertPattinson IS Edward
This whole thread is DEPLORABLE!

I read the OP and sneered in disgust.
All you haters need to grow up and get a life.

He has been cast.
so get the hell over it.

Your 'perfect edwards' aren't perfect. No one is. No one could be as beautiful as a god like vampire.

But Rob is sure as hell as close as they can get.

Congratz on realising he can act. That is very very true.
Now all you have to do is realise his sexy good looks.

If you were a real fan you would acceot him-even SM has said something along the lines of "that boy looks like a vampire"

These threads are staring to make me sick
Sure you can have your opinions.

But this is just RIDICULOUS

now reply as you will twisted

Sorry to burst your bubble.
But i don't think there's anything wrong with Robert. I Just Think that he's not very Edward like.
And I Do accept him; i just DON'T LIKE HIM.

As for telling the haters to get a life, i think you should go tell all the 'OMGEDWARDISSOSEXY' obsessed fan people to go and get a life too.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:13 pm
i think they could do better i mean its Hollywood and thats the best they could find even the make up didn't help
evil  

snow_yuki aka a vampire

snow_yuki aka a vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:14 pm
woot woot i love twilight  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 am
i think robert pattinson is okay >->;; well there could be better edwards out there but i think robert pattinson fits x]

winter spade

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:55 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

READ THIS FIRST ---> Please don't hate me for saying this, since it is my own opinion...but I think that Robert is actually great for the role! He is my Edward, don't ask why, he just is. I am not some crazy Robert fangirl, but still think he's quite hot, and is a great actor. I loved him in GOF, and I think he'll do just as well for this role. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I accept that the majority of people in this thread don't like him playing Edward...everyone's different.

*DEAL WITH IT!! THERE WILL BE NO CASTING CHANGE!! STOP HATING HIM!! HE'S SEXY!!*

Oh crap...sorry about that, split personality disorder. Thank you for listening to my own opinion, not my other self's. ^_^
Good thing I gave you a warning about reading my post...capital letters jump out at you, so you might have decided to read that first...that could have been messy sweatdrop

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas